KK:H Weekend Event 4/6/18 - Patterned Dresses & Sciuridae Too!

1235Next

Comments

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I’ve also stopped dating at Oak. If dates are gonna take a ton of energy now then Glu isn’t going to get my kash AND my energy.
    I wish that Glu would realize that creating an us VS them environment benefits no one.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Good lord, they really need to fix the wine problem. I'm no where close to getting the hair and this rate I'll probably be stopping at the dress.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @genthea @klena
    Today Ray's call didn't make me lose fans, it made me drop straight from #9 to #11 on the couple's list. That's new.
    Android
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited April 2018
    September said:

I do feel like they also changed how often partners paid for date. My spouse has paid +- 4 times now? And I'm on 250 event points. Usually it's twice per event. 

My husband paid for ONE date during the entire event!!! Usually he pays every 4th/5th date... So, this and the reduced points the 'wine' options really makes these types of events as hard and frustrating as party events... I just don't understand why Glu changed this...
    I finished the event though, but that mostly due to the weekend storyline quests. Oh or should we whisper about this in case Glu decides to 'fix' those too..?!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I agree I didn't like the storyline. If I could choose my own response I'd kick them out and have a very stern talk with Simon! 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts

Just finished the event. Luckily I didn’t do the storyline last weekend; completed all 6 gigs now which helped a lot with event points. If I had to rely on just dates, I don’t think it would be possible for me. Since all I get are 1 hr dates. 
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I just came on here to inspire those who has not finish. I had 9 hours left and was at 462 points..

Then I had 520 points with 8 hours left. I only had a couple or a handful of 8 hour dates. All I did was go around and tap, I accepted 2 hours date as well as 1 hour date and 4 hour date. Mostly the time i close the game out wait a couple of minute for the tappables to recharge and do it over again. I really want this hair so imma keep going. If I can do it then do can you.

Also I didnt know these check your progress page was see through, you can definilty see my camera man smiling. Even he has faith in you to finish lol 😂
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Good vibes to everyone attempting to finish today! I'll start a rain dance so you only get 4 or 8 hour dates

• KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    And I am done! Most my date was 2 hours then my hubby gave my 8 hours and the last was four hour! I also switch the dating place to see if it help with the hour. Thank you soundspretty for the rain dance! Imma take a break now, tired from all that tapping. Hope everyone finish! 

KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    I hope I make it in time...
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Jax is at 507, and still struggling. The guys don't get the first clothing item until 300 points, and with the wine changed, I am actually hating to play the game right now. I don't even like the guys items but I wanted to see for myself what Glu did.

On my other game, I got giftbox items and did event gigs with bonus payout so I have completed. I got lucky, but I do not have the luxury to always chase giftbox items for my games all the time. This is one of the most horrible move by Glu, after tinkering with party events few years ago.

PM to add
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    @Naimonster

And ... I just wanna say ... I love the way you style Xan’s outfit! 💖
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited April 2018

so happy to say I'm finally done. the hair is completely worth it but boy was that harddd
    i didn't get as many 1 hr dates as i had during other dating events so i'm pretty thankful about that and, note to self: the weekend gigs help a lot!
    good luck everyone who's still dating <333
  • EssenceHeartsPandasEssenceHeartsPandas Registered Users 72 Posts
    I completely forgot to my weekend events and there's 2 hours left...I'm gonna cry now
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    I was only able to end up finishing with the dress.. my date asked for an 8hr date and there’s only 2hrs left!
    i know I’m not going to finish in time 
    but the dress is beautiful 
     I really wanted the hair ☹️ But oh well.
    maybe next time.
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen Kate is now a single mum.☹️

I try to maintain #1 on the Top Couple list and was able to as long as Kate dates twice a day. It wasn’t too bad with the old wine option. Just have to keep a lookout for 1hr date.

With this new payout for wine option, it was harder. Then I noticed it was harder to remain at #1 too. The game keeps continuously dropping her down & if she wishes to remain #1 she’ll have to date at least 6 times. With the new wine option, to maintain that spot was a real energy sucker.

Also, when she drops, Ray would tweet and cause a fan loss. That happens if not once a day then at least every second day.

Long story short, since I’ve already gotten the Top Couple achievement & that gold trophy & the relationship is maxed out, there’s no incentive given by Glu to keep a steady relationship going in this game. So Kate & Lucas parted way.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    klena said:

@Rumpelstilzchen Kate is now a single mum.☹️

I try to maintain #1 on the Top Couple list and was able to as long as Kate dates twice a day. It wasn’t too bad with the old wine option. Just have to keep a lookout for 1hr date.

With this new payout for wine option, it was harder. Then I noticed it was harder to remain at #1 too. The game keeps continuously dropping her down & if she wishes to remain #1 she’ll have to date at least 6 times. With the new wine option, to maintain that spot was a real energy sucker.

Also, when she drops, Ray would tweet and cause a fan loss. That happens if not once a day then at least every second day.

Long story short, since I’ve already gotten the Top Couple achievement & that gold trophy & the relationship is maxed out, there’s no incentive given by Glu to keep a steady relationship going in this game. So Kate & Lucas parted way.

if it makes you feel better once you're up to dating again you can dump these guys no problem. I know I do LOL

Currently Andrzej has a boyfriend but I made the promise to not spend stars on them. I wish I could redress my ex - at the time of our break-up he was wearing an outfit I wouldn't have left him in long term - or at least have a picture with him and our daughter but despite what I've already spent on him for clothes he isn't worth the 200+ stars to get back. Why, so he can harass me on the daily for dates and another baby? As if!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • tiramisutiramisu Registered Users 169 Posts
    I stopped at the dress in the end, which is really disappointing as I loved the hair. I feel really despondent about future weekend dating events, and they used to be my second favourite after SYS...
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I barely finished but I did finish. There was about 15 minutes left in the event and I had to spend Kstars to buy energy :-(
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    @Angeline & Jon Awww thanks!! I finished with 3 hours left and drop dead on my bed, no thanks to Glu. Can't say I will do that again.
    PM to add

#FIXTHEWINE

PM to add