KK:H Weekend Event 4/13/18 - SYS All Weekend Long

1235Next

Comments

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Dixie and I are happy for (jealous of) all of you ladies who are done with this SYS.
    Here’s Dixie hanging out with three Forum friends who seem to be done with the flashing ears.
    @Angeline & Jon @judithkkh @haftime

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Every week I only get cash or energy 😩 I lost the will to play!! It’s so unfair
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I forgot to post my palettes:

Got the hair and the cute pink bag!!! 
    I just have to say how great this event was!! Love the outfits and the bonus K-star is such a great treat, thank you Glu!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    edited April 2018
    HollySisk said:

Dixie and I are happy for (jealous of) all of you ladies who are done with this SYS.
    Here’s Dixie hanging out with three Forum friends who seem to be done with the flashing ears.

@HollySisk don’t know if I should be concerned, but all my FB friends seem to be frozen again. Even @Angeline & Jon is stuck in last weeks outfit...😭 I will go and take some screenshots....

As you can see on the right your names doesn’t even display.
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
    MNieuw said:

HollySisk said:

@HollySisk don’t know if I should be concerned, but all my FB friends seem to be frozen again. Even @Angeline & Jon is stuck in last weeks outfit...😭 I will go and take some screenshots....

As you can see on the right your names doesn’t even display.
    @MNieuw Check to see if you’re game is still logged into FB. A couple of weeks ago my friends froze and I discovered my game wasn’t logged in. Your doll is still changing clothes in my game so hopefully it will be this easy fix.
    (I am relieved Dixie looks cute! Lol. When the big freeze happened I absolutely hated what she was wearing)
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    KKHLucy said:

Every week I only get cash or energy 😩 I lost the will to play!! It’s so unfair

@KKHLucy I’m sorry to hear that. It does stink to work hard tapping away and only get “rewarded” with kash or energy. All of us hit those bad streaks. I hope you hang in there. Spend more time here in the forum and we will support you through the bad times and cheer when you hit on a great box.

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    @MNieuw 😲 Don't know why, but you are updated fine in my game.

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    edited April 2018
    I 💖 all the girl’s items in this event. I’m glad Glu gave us a subtle version of Harajuku fashion. I’m over the age of dressing all pink but still, it’s hard for me to say no to pink. People know not all Japanese girls dress like that, right?! I’m hesitant to submit an “universal language” look this time. I’m afraid my doll would come back winning! @soundspretty just inspired me that the universal language look for this SYS should be gowns. That should help. 😂
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • LunaSinclairLunaSinclair Registered Users, Member 42 Posts

I 💖 all the girl’s items in this event. I’m glad Glu gave us a subtle version of Harajuku fashion. I’m over the age of dressing all pink but still, it’s hard for me to say no to pink. People know not all Japanese girls dress like that, right?! I’m hesitant to submit an “universal language” look this time. I’m afraid my doll would come back winning! @soundspretty just inspired me that the universal language look for this SYS should be gowns. That should help. 😂

If I may ask, what is a "universal language" look?
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @LunaSinclair This counts. We do this when we're done with the event, helps people who have not complete win the round.

PM to add
  • MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    @HollySisk & @Angeline & Jon Ladies thanks for the advice, but I am signed in.
    It is really weird...😢

Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    HollySisk said:

Congratulations @Carol Davida The GB hair is awesomeness. I’m sure it will look great on your doll.

Thank you @HollySisk :)

I'm guessing that luck was definitely on my side this week B)
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You also look fine in my game. I sent a pm, we can troubleshoot this in the FAQ thread if you'd like to post there.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I swear I saw a doll in a gown, holding a pint of beer in the voting booth earlier today :-D

@LunaSinclair This counts. We do this when we're done with the event, helps people who have not complete win the round.

Don’t you gals think our universal language look would fit in the Harajuku street style theme too well and end up getting a winning result? 😂

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • LunaSinclairLunaSinclair Registered Users, Member 42 Posts

Oh wow! That's a... Look, that's for sure! That's pretty dope for people who are still struggling with the event.
    MNieuw said:

@HollySisk & @Angeline & Jon Ladies thanks for the advice, but I am signed in.
    It is really weird...😢

@MNieuw Perhaps try logging off FB and then logging again again
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    edited April 2018
    @HollySisk thanks for posting that cute look with my doll! i'm not sure if i was done with the event or not-- i tend not to wear the SYS item during an event, preferring to pick an outfit and then replace the SYS item with something else that matches so that I don't get sick of an item because I wore it for several days straight lol. Since when you go into the submit page the item goes on your doll automatically it's still a fast way to do the event.

ETA: I forgot to post my palette! I really wanted the skirt or the bag, but I got the jacket in my free box. I feel really fortunate that I got an item, since it made the event go faster, but I'm pretty bummed about missing those items!

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.