KK:H v8.6 Update - We Obsessed, Now It's Here!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ooooh, we meet a prince who wants to take us home to meet mum? Jk
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • EssenceHeartsPandasEssenceHeartsPandas Registered Users 72 Posts
    Here I am again with my hopes of a numerical xp meter buuuuttt it's probably not gonna happen 
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    edited April 2018
    I posted Dancing Queen because of the title :) Perhaps one of you knows the significance of this song? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9AFMVMl9qE
    Someone just told me this song was sang in Will and Kate’s wedding! 😭😭😭 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFhG3VhqCik

ALSOOOOOO!!!!! I just read it was on 29 Of April of 2011!!! So it’s right around the date with the 7 years anniversary. And apparently a holiday in England. Let’s book some tickets! 
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    alright look. i've been playing this game since 2014 and let me tell y'all that my needs keep being simple.
    it's not even a long list lmaooo
    1.- color code the locations or improve the locations directory because it can get confusing, especially when you're grinding for energy.
    2.- let me choose date length. like pls. while on the topic of dates, please don't make spouses so needy.
    3.- let me manually remove other players from my game. someone told me, in this very forum, like 3 years ago, that my deleted friends would disappear from my contacts randomly. i mean it's been 3 years and they're just there... collecting dust... and misery... pls.
    4.- fix the wine omfg this was such a m i s t a k e
    and finally

5.- LET US DATE CASSIO. IT'S BEEN 4 YEARS.
    4 YEARS OF THIRST
    HE'S AS AVERAGE AND AS BLAND AS ANY OTHER NPC BUT COME OOOOOOOOON
    I'LL DUMP MY WIFE RACHEL. LIKE YOU HAVE NO IDEA. MY DOLL IS A MONOGAMOUS ONE SHE'S BEEN WITH HER FOR 3 AND A HALF YEARS (with a divorce in between but we don't talk about that aylmao) AND OHHHH MY GOD JUST LET ME DATE HIM. GIVE ME A LONG STORYLINE WHERE THEY FINALLY DATE FFFFFFTTTTTT PLEASE.

♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • sarabikkhsarabikkh Registered Users 103 Posts
    I was wondering if with this update we will get the full screen gameplay on iPhone X, because I'm tired of the tiny image I play on. Please please please please! 
    It came to me as I was wiping the sleep from the corners of my eyes this morning, I bet 8.6 will have us going to a Royal Wedding. Lately, their game locale have so much detail....the new backstage of fashion shows?
    Ok so my idea isn't earth shattering, but it could be that. Iin the last day, since our Goddess played DJ with the number One hit of 1976.....Dancing Queen. (Little musical fact here, Abba learned the song phonetically., according to the NY Tnimes. ) we pieced together the royal aspect. Let's keep those thinking caps on. Now excuse me, we have an event thread to open.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    egg said:

alright look. i've been playing this game since 2014 and let me tell y'all that my needs keep being simple.
    1.- color code the locations or improve the locations directory because it can get confusing, especially when you're grinding for energy.
    2.- let me choose date length. like pls. while on the topic of dates, please don't make spouses so needy.
    3.- let me manually remove other players from my game. someone told me, in this very forum, like 3 years ago, that my deleted friends would disappear from my contacts randomly. i mean it's been 3 years and they're just there... collecting dust... and misery... pls.
    and finally

4 YEARS OF THIRST
    I'LL DUMP MY WIFE RACHEL. LIKE YOU HAVE NO IDEA. MY DOLL IS A MONOGAMOUS ONE SHE'S BEEN WITH HER FOR 3 AND A HALF YEARS (with a divorce in between but we don't talk about that aylmao) AND OHHHH MY GOD JUST LET ME DATE HIM. GIVE ME A LONG STORYLINE WHERE THEY FINALLY DATE FFFFFFTTTTTT PLEASE.

I don't know if I'd call Cassio bland, or at least interactions with him are less boring than the usual dating options. But if Cassio ever actually happens, I want to add that he please be less needy for dates. No one goes on dates every 24 hours in real life and we don't even get to choose the length of the dates, so that's annoying when you're trying to avoid 8 hr. dates during non-dating events.
    Platform: Android

• CashayaCashaya Registered Users 2 Posts
    sarabikkh said:
    I was wondering if with this update we will get the full screen gameplay on iPhone X, because I'm tired of the tiny image I play on. Please please please please! 
    Agreeed. Please Glu Gods make full screen game for iPhoneX 
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts

egg said:

and finally

4 YEARS OF THIRST

I don't know if I'd call Cassio bland, or at least interactions with him are less boring than the usual dating options. But if Cassio ever actually happens, I want to add that he please be less needy for dates. No one goes on dates every 24 hours in real life and we don't even get to choose the length of the dates, so that's annoying when you're trying to avoid 8 hr. dates during non-dating events.
    oh i didn't mean the interactions with thim. it's more about his looks.
    i agree with you about date length though!
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    I am very excited for the update glu developers thank you for making every update special for us players I really appreciate are the hard work you do 🙂
    edited April 2018
    egg said:

egg said:

and finally

4 YEARS OF THIRST

oh i didn't mean the interactions with thim. it's more about his looks.
    i agree with you about date length though!
    Lookswise, I'm just glad he doesn't have a goatee. But then again, if he was a dating option and I could change his facial hair, I could just immediately remove it before I even bother picking out clothes.

edited April 2018
    I just thought of the fact that we really need to be able to keep track of all of the businesses. I've previously mentioned that it's annoying trying to remember when to go to the Brooklyn salon but also this week I realized I spent the last 3 weeks having completely forgotten that I had the perfume business. I only just now doing my first gig there since I didn't remember I had that one.

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier Glad I'm not the only one who forgets what I own. After buying the hotel I think I did a gig there once and then forgot it existed until just recently. Some sort of list would be great. And a quick jump 🤔
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Having a business manager who would call us when it's time to do a new gig, would be amazing. We even have the managers of each business that call us to give us our pay, they could call us when it's time for the new gig. That would be an easy and the most effective solution.
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    @Zzzelena I agree that sounds great but I love simon though 
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I forget about my businesses too, that's why I keep a list in my notepad on my phone to keep track of what I have.
    Every week I check my notepad to see whether I forgot a business--I often do! 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    I'm not expecting too much for this update because the 8.5 was awesome. I just want some new poses. I'm sort of boring of the same things my dolls are doing everytime

💎 New Poses
         💗 New Poses for Photoshoots
         💗 New Poses for Acting Gigs
         💗 New Poses for Appearances
         💗 New Poses for Dating 
         💗 New Poses for Family & VIPs
    💎Safe Method of Storing Savestates
    💎More interactions with our possessions
         💗 
    Cars
         💗 Houses
         💗 Businesses
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    September said:

I forget about my businesses too, that's why I keep a list in my notepad on my phone to keep track of what I have.

I tried to set up calendar notifications one time but I kept begging off business gigs during events and then I would forget to move them out and it was just a mess lol. See, I can't even handle it in RL how do they think my doll is supposed to handle it in game? 😂
    edited April 2018
    September said:

I decided to make a list on my phone and hopefully I'll actually remember to recheck it so it helps me keep track.

• acaciaacacia Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Woah okay, I've just read that Kim has been prepping for the Met Gala which will be on the 7th of May, 12 days before the royal wedding. Maybe that is how 'Glitz & Glamour meets Adventures in Love'...
    iOS
    I'm hoping this means romantic glamorous clothes. And you can't go wrong with glitter. (Except people have to STOP putting glitter inside inviations. You're at the kitchen counter opening mail.....boom. glitter all over your kitchen. AND this from friends? I'm glad they lile me, you know.) Glamour......Give me glamorous looks, with makeup to match.
    Amelia is right, could be from the met again. (I predict she will be hands down most sensational look there, So take THAT, CouchDress Mockers!)....to the Anniversary. Glitz...Romantic.
    Snce we've figured it out early, now all we can do is wait. TAP AND WAIT.
    https://youtu.be/L0xKz5TsYb0
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MaxyliciousMaxylicious Registered Users 71 Posts
    1. Countdown clock/timer in our businesses so we can check in and know when we can do them again. Having to manually track that down in a notebook is kinda ridiculous.
    2. #FixTheWine
    3. Choose the length of our dates!!! Seriously about time Glu..
    4. New comebacks!
    KKH and K&K iOS player since March '16
    KKH Doll name Liyah, Level 70, A+++, 1.2 billion fans, #1 reality tv show: The Fast Lane
    K&K Doll name Liyah J, Level 28, 260 million followers, Krew name: Krewzn
    I think it will be a NICE update, without being a major one as well, because we have the 4th Anniversary Update coming after this one.
    I'd love to see more creative prizes in the GB, than cash or energy. Wouldn't it be great to open a gb, and find a free LookBook Save? And someday we need further closet optimization,

👥 And those shadow people on our Bel air estate? I paid to get rid of the buy me icon and put up the shadow people instead. I'lll pay AGAIN if you now let me put them away. I really don't like clutter on the lawn.
    😈Now give me Willow up there lile a scarecrow, ok, I'lll pay for that too. 👌 Otherwise, please can I keep the shadow kids off the lawn?
    💍Oooooh, what about jewelry? Don't you think we need more great bling? The other hand needs more jewelry, and way way way way back, @Carol Davida suggested a system of tap once the bracelet goes on the left wridt, 2 taps and it goes on he right.
    👢Boots. Do we need more boots? A of course we do.

But most of all, do you know what I'do love the update to be?
    Now.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • juliana28rjjuliana28rj Registered Users 18 Posts
    I'm already nervous to see ....
    Oh my God

• AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts
    edited April 2018
    I wish there were more poses with our partners, that the babies would grow up and that they could use the playroom. I wish with all my heart that they would add more clothes and hair to the npc and that there would be a little more interaction. I would not like them to add more rooms to Bel Air

Also that they could unlock some places that can not be entered (I do not mean the places where photoshoot is made)
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • acaciaacacia Registered Users, Member 21 Posts

💍Oooooh, what about jewelry? Don't you think we need more great bling? The other hand needs more jewelry, and way way way way back, @Carol Davida suggested a system of tap once the bracelet goes on the left wridt, 2 taps and it goes on he right.

Yes, I really want more bracelets that actually match the other pieces, maybe with minimalist vibes. I spend so much time trying to incorporate a watch or bracelet and I usually give up because most of them are super chunky.

Oh and the recent pastels and purples have been so dreamy! More lilac!
    iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited April 2018
    OMG!! Did you guys see Kim’s Snapchats??? She shared these  pics of an upcoming update!!!!

I love how Kim is so involved!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • SassyNatNatSassyNatNat Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I'm already nervous to see ....
    Oh my God

Omg same, when i saw the new SMC’s I was shook. When i saw she was bringing Kris back i was SHOOKTH, when I saw the Yeezy puffer smc with the hair I was SHOOKETHH
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    does that one picture say "home ballroom"? oh la la!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    So excited to see these two looks on Kim! Really love her pony tail!