Options

KK:HWeekend Event 4/20/18 - What Will the Weekend Be?

Comments

• Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

Since it's obvious an update is coming soon, I'm guessing a VIP weekend is a possibility?

I wouldn't mind that with it being my pre-birthday weekend; just go on a date or two, play with my baby and maybe relax. if it isn't VIP then I just want some cute hair for the guys to earn and to actually have 3 earner boxes instead of the 2 that we got the last 3 weekends.

Happy Birthday! What will you do to celebrate?

Thanks Koko!

with a monday birthday and work on tuesday I'm likely just going to be lowkey & have a nice lunch and some cake LOL

As far as the event I don't think I'll be spending anything. The Cherry Blossom vibe is cute but not 300 stars cute to me.

Good luck and great spending for everyone else tho!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    klena said:

Lol @LindaVB Personally I love drinking it cause its refreshing & great for warm weather. Maybe that’s why its there as weathers heating up in your part of the world. Also, you can adjust the ice & sugar content in most bubble tea cafe.

I'm drinking one now hahaha, I drink it at least once a week! For me, Taiwan has the best bubble tea ever, I would move there just for the bubble tea.

I'm super thankful to Glu for making bubble tea available in the game. When the first few handheld drinks came out, I was just thinking out loud, maybe bubble tea too. I guess either Glu is lurking around somewhere or someone at Glu loves bubble tea too!
    PM to add
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Amidst a very fabulous event, this glitch made my kkh life even better:

Waiting for these eyebrows like...
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hey guys, you 50 million gap between me and Cassio...200 thousand viewers and I GET 50 stars, a dress and a trophy for the nu,Berlin 1 show. I can see it. I think I smell it. I taste it.......
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    After weeks of no getting anything good in my boxes. I finally got something, but I’m not a fan of the eyes I was aiming for the dress 🙁
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I picked energy in my GB, surrounded by items and k-stars. Excuse me while I pout for the next 3 days
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Since I didn't get the eye makeup or the dress, I'm glad I at least got the 40 Kstars. It's annoying when that's one of the options and you get kash instead.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I bought new clothes, completed the Classy & Sassy Kollection and I finally gave Dirk a new look!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    You doll looks great Lucy, maybe this is the start of a Lucky streak for Lucy! Maybe the eyes will grow on you.
    Here is Z, I don't know how she finished so fast.....but she stopped off in Kollections. Lol. Need I say more?

Thanks Amelia, I found it😎
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Between the cherry blossoms and gift box dress, we added some cool animations and effects this weekend. What do you guys think?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    LunaSinclairLunaSinclair Registered Users, Member 42 Posts

Between the cherry blossoms and gift box dress, we added some cool animations and effects this weekend. What do you guys think?

They're beautiful - I'm a big fan of the animated items.

• Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts

Yay! Bubble tea will be the first thing I grab tomorrow morning. 😄
    Yes, there are different flavors. The popular ones are Oolong milk bubble tea or green bubble tea. You can also get coconut milk bubble tea! I used to get it in Flushing, NY when I lived in NYC.

2 things....omg Kokonut milk bubble tea? Now I need to try some. But....You lived in Flushing? Tell me more? I started out half a block from the Queens border, and have made my way East slowly. Next stop. Hampton’s. Lol.
    I lived in NYC for 4 years. Moved a lot during those years, Jersey City, midtown Manhattan, Upper East Side, Queens, not in Flushing though but I went there to shop for Asian food a lot! 😁
    My husband tried bubble tea the first time when we were in Taiwan. He likes the milk tea but not so much with the tapioca. I like the chewy tapioca so we usually share one cup of bubble tea, I have the tapioca, he drinks the tea. 😄
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited April 2018
    I absolutely LOVE the animations! Hopefully this becomes a thing because it gives our gaming experience a complete new turn, loving it
    my freebie palette only had the hair and earrings and managed to get kash and energy bolts, decided to try again for the dress and fortunately I got it so I'm very happy with it! it's gorgeoussss
    loving the petals, they're probably going to be staying on me for some time <33
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    So of course I got my two least favorite items in this weekend’s gift boxes. I didn’t even tell y’all about my dislike for them because I was afraid it would jinx me. Still the Glu gods “got” me.

I wish the new eyes weren’t so small. In my opinion they look sleepy and don’t look good with lighter eyes. As for the new earrings, i wish they were smaller.
    Trixie is hanging with @LindaVB @Angeline & Jon @klena

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    MaxyliciousMaxylicious Registered Users 71 Posts
    Won the dress in my free box which im so happy about! It was the one item i wanted so of course i thought i didnt have a chance in hell of winning it lol.

Opening my game at 5 in the morning and half asleep is probably a bad idea. I got such a fright when i saw my doll in the GB items lol. My poor doll doesnt look like she can pull off the hair and eyes at all! Definitely gonna pass on chasing, lol.

KKH and K&K iOS player since March '16
    KKH Doll name Liyah, Level 70, A+++, 1.2 billion fans, #1 reality tv show: The Fast Lane
    K&K Doll name Liyah J, Level 28, 260 million followers, Krew name: Krewzn
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Took a bit of chasing but I managed to win the dress 😊 I’m so happy, I LOVE the animation :)

• Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Just saw this online. Reminded me of you guys and the obsession with bubble tea. xD I've never tried it myself, I guess that'll have to change :smiley:
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Maria, dearie, are you alright? 
    You are so quiet all of the sudden, and you used to call me every day! Just on Thursday you had called me at least 5 times, and now it's the second day without a word from you...   😶
    Android
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I got a little birthday gift, the dress ❤️

• Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Hope you’re having a fabulous birthday @Johana🎁 🎂

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @Zzzelena Hahaha I saw that online too, it's literally me! You guys who are going to try bubble tea for the first time, my advice is choose the right flavor and sweetness!

@Rumpelstilzchen Glu made Maria the best business woman ever. She makes you spend on non-VIP days, she doesn't call during VIP but you still spend anyway.

@Johana Happy Birthday~

PM to add
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    As much as I adore the GB dress, I am done chasing it. This was the result of two 40-star picks this morning.

Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    @Naimonster Oh yes! 
    Does anybody get any good offers from Maria now?

Happy Birthday @Johana!

Android
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    @ChicCharlotte I know how you feel. I once spend over 800 kstars chasing this hair & never got to it.😞 Lesson learnt - no more fixating on a GB item.

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Options
    Aww, she must have read my post. 

Now 'only' 40 kstars.
    Nope, that's not what I had in mind. But thanks. 
    Android
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Zzzelena said:

Just saw this online. Reminded me of you guys and the obsession with bubble tea. xD I've never tried it myself, I guess that'll have to change :smiley:

You, me, and bubble tea. I told SugarB all about it, he’ll find some this weekend. So.....how about you zzzelena? Will you join my “Tryin Bubble Tea this Weekend” Group?

Happy Happy Birthday @Johana Happy Happy Birthday

What would a birthday be without cake?

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

As much as I adore the GB dress, I am done chasing it. This was the result of two 40-star picks this morning.

Ouch you didn’t get any of the Gb items? I’m sorry, and to all those chasing.....sending good vibes your way.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    edited April 2018
    @klena That was some good hair though! It's hard not to fixate when you know the chance of getting it again won't come for a very long time.. then something new to fixate on pops up. Hopeful for luck next time. :smile:

@kokokokonut no GB items this week. Maybe next time.

I will echo Koko with good luck vibes for anyone else in pursuit specific GB items. Have a great weekend!
    Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited April 2018
    @Johana hope you are having the best day!!

@kokokokonut I just found out there is a place nearby my house where they sell bubble tea, so I’m trying it tomorrow!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LunaSinclairLunaSinclair Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    edited April 2018

Luna is very happy with her new VIP weekend hair! It also appears that she got lip injections while everyone was distracted by the pretty animated GB dress. ;)