Facebook friend not showing up

cerezascerezas Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
Hello! I friend of mine recently downloaded the game and has been playing since last week. I show up in her facebook friends (we're even dating) but she is not showing up in mine. Is there something wrong? It's the first time I've had this problem with facebook friends... We are both using iOS, so it's not the Android not being compatible thing...the only thing that comes to my mind is that she lives in another country so the iTune stores are different but I don't know if that could mean something.
iOS player.

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Hi. Closed the other thread, Friends and Gifting is for adding players. I looked in the game FAQs, and pulled up this list of help topics regarding your issue. The ones at the top more closely fit your situation, I used ‘Facebook friends not showing up’ for the search. https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=iOS

Also 2 things we didn’t cover privately,
    - a lot of players set up a separate Fb account to add players so they don’t have to feel uneasy by giving strangers access to your social media.
    - Your friends’ Fb settings could be blocking others from seeing their game progress. She might have tighter settings than you do. This is why I offered to add you last night because I know there’s nothing wrong with my settings. if you have one friend he’s playing the game and they’re not showing up in your game you have no idea whether it’s you or if it’s her. That’s the reason reason why I suggested sitting side-by-side and comparing settings with her, Is she playing with anyone besides you?

And if you do finally connect, be sure not to send her any gifts before your work either yet. If you send a heart ❤️ item by mistake before you establish a professional relationship, you’ll be romantically linked so you can only date them.

Lastly, you are welcome to send a ticket to support asking for help, but between you and me, your best bet is troubleshooting it yourself. Good luck and I really hope it works out.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • cerezascerezas Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Hi @kokokokonut , thank you for all your help. I'm sorry about double-posting, I wasn't sure where my question fit better but know I know. My friend has finally shown up and I was able to invite her to a gig (I learned about the heart item the hard way...). Not sure what the issue was! We both play with our personal fb accounts so maybe the game just needed more time to sync?
    Either way, thank you so much for all your help.
    iOS player.