Options

KK:H WeekDay Event 5/7/18 Happy Monday New Event Starts!

124Next

Comments

• Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Thanks @LindaVB !
    I like the way the doll is holding the tea cup :smile:
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Got some 4th of July item in my tb-- bugged about it (not everyone is a patriotic American glu), so I bought another one and got this stunning item.

However I think this is in the wrong category. It's a shirt + pants, you can't combine this with another pant/skirt/short. @KalindaKing shouldn't this be in the dress/jumpsuit department?

Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Got some 4th of July item in my tb-- bugged about it (not everyone is a patriotic American glu), so I bought another one and got this stunning item.

However I think this is in the wrong category. It's a shirt + pants, you can't combine this with another pant/skirt/short. @KalindaKing shouldn't this be in the dress/jumpsuit department?

Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @September I've shared your requests to reorganize the wardrobe and I believe it's on the team's to-do list!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Yay I finally got a dress in my tb box ! I honestly love it so much 

This is how I styled it: 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited May 2018
    You look fabulous @SamanaKKH . Congratulations!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    @kokokokonut here are the real inspirations for the next update! 😍
  • Options
    SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    You look fabulous @SamanaKKH . Congratulations!
    Thank you ☺️❤️
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got earrings I won't use from my TB box, but at least they're out of the way so I'm closer to getting more of the items I wanted.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited May 2018
    I'm guessing that today is most definitely my day because I actually won a dress as my doll's virtual b day gift. Tyvm glu :smiley: this truly made my day! 😆

And also thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday ! I truly appreciate it😊
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    check out this crazy (good) gold box palette!

I was lucky enough to win stars (one of 3 in the palette!) but was surprised to see the earrings in the bottom row look so so similar to the GB ones from last weekend.

My TB box palette didn't have any dresses or hair, but I did win a sweater that matches a skirt that I've had for a long time and doesn't go with much.

Here's the top with the skirt that it was paired with in its original event:

And here's an attempt at styling it a little differently than originally intended. I also included the hair that @Zzzelena said she liked that was featured in a recent Glu-released image, sometimes affectionately nicknamed "croissant hair" or similar because of the shape of the twist:

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    @haftime Congrats on your picks! I have the same sweater and find it so tricky to style! Your doll looks great in both combinations! I thought that hair was yet to come xD feeling a little disappointed now lol :disappointed: But there's hope I win it one day in billion years when I start getting hairs in my TB boxes xD
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Congrats @haftime on the kstars & top 🎉 Everly slays with that outfit. That pants goes perfectly with that top.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)