Comments

• Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Aww the little parrots are really cute! I 
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I Love the idea of Central Park. Now that we have Central Park or when we get Central Park maybe we can get some of the concerts in the park get maestro sly, Liza love and Johnny black? Apple would love to sing for that band she sings as poorly as I do.
    I’m excited for this update to come. Thanks for the Spoilers GluGoddess ! If the Update brings a Star Sale that would even be awesome!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Who keeps saying Big? The Rumor Mill keeps saying big. when GLU says Big, I’ll get on board. I’m not trying to just disagree I just don’t want unhappy friends If they’re expecting more than there is. It’s not always Christmas.

Every update always has little things talk to you in there that we’ve never even imagined so let’s wait until we get the update and then decide. Till Proven otherwise.....I opt for optimism. Look at. Opt is in optimist.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I will die if a cracker is a real life handheld.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    HollySisk said:

Chelsea. said:

A spoiler from KKH official on instagram! "Once the new update comes out, you can invite that hottie from Konnections to meet you at Central Park. Plus, you can bring a pet on the date! "

Our bird lady @KaylaJ is going to LOVE the parakeets on the finger.
    and look at the Justin Timberlake doll giving them crackers lol

also, do the girls both have new eye makeup? And I'm hoping the guy's necklace & watch means they'll have more items this update
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    edited May 2018
    For me, it’s Spike’s outfit. I’m in

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    I am excited about the addition of Central Park and I think the female dolls are giving out Rachel from Friends vibes. 
    IOS Player 
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Danizzle said:
    I'm fckn laughing @Candyfloss_kkh
    If I was you I would be like... what?!
    @Danizzle like omg 
    I saw the new update spoiler banner from Instagram I wonder if were getting a zoo 🤔hmm because the black painter and tiger give me zoo vibes 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Hey @Candyfloss_kkh are you also @Gabebot ? Your typing style is real familiar :)
    I’ve never seen a zoo where they dress the animals in clothes.......peta would shut that down pretty quickly.......so just saying....
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    In this incoming update I'm really hoping for every facial features and poses we see on the glu banners like come on its been requested for over a year now 😑 same with different body types 🙄 when are those being put in our games just to clarify the facial features I don't mean add event eyes in again just normal facial features please its not to much to ask right?
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I could care less about dressing up animals (it'll probably cost k-stars anyway - no thank you)

Does the panther currently exist somewhere in the game? Could that be a hint about a new location?
    I could care less about dressing up animals (it'll probably cost k-stars anyway - no thank you)

Does the panther currently exist somewhere in the game? Could that be a hint about a new location?
    Omg. Wakanda? 😂 I would love that!
    IOS Player 
    edited May 2018

Update Update Update Please Update Update Update Update

So, any guesses when it will happen?

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • surrjanesurrjane Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    edited May 2018

I don’t think any of the animals in the pic exist in the game! The tiger or the panther would be interesting locations buttttt I might be more on board with this idea that we might have a zoo (even though the dogs and cats look new too so idk). A zoo would make sense with the theme and Central Park has a zoo. I wouldn’t be upset 🤭
    A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.
    Also seems to me like Manhattan might be a new location in New York! About time! 🤗 :D:D
    A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.
  • kkh_brookekkh_brooke Registered Users, Member 20 Posts

AHHHH!! I loveeeeee animals I can't wait for this update to give pets more gameplay elements! I'm hoping for a sloth as a pet (or an accessory like the monkey),and the zoo as a business would be so cool!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    surrjane said:

Also seems to me like Manhattan might be a new location in New York! About time! 🤗 :D:D

But which part? Soho and Tribeca are parts of Manhattan so I assume it's be another neighborhood.
    Platform: Android

• DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts

Omg. Wakanda? 😂 I would love that!
    Let's go to Wakanda baby
    #WakandaForever

LMAO I was joking but I think they already mentioned the new location. It's Central Parc
    According to the spoiler post
    @Danizzle Lol. Wakanda forever! I know that from the spoilers it is likely to be a Park / zoo with different animals. 

But personally, I would love Glu and KKH to add on to Cape Town and maybe a safari or Animal sanctuary as a business option? Or maybe Vivian Vandeermeer can return in a ploy to steal diamonds or wreck havoc to steal an ancient artifact as part of a new storyline. 

IOS Player 
    You know what @TrashleyKKH
    You've got great suggestions. I like the pun you did with your Username though
    So funny  ;)
    The update will come out on Tuesday so Monday 😍 ohh I hope me and fellow android kkh players get it first before iOS 😂
    But which part? Soho and Tribeca are parts of Manhattan so I assume it's be another neighborhood.
    Yeah I noticed that after I posted it and couldn’t delete my post ooooo whale. Not embarrassed ha. I just can’t see them putting Central Park in one of those places so maybe it’ll just be it’s own location??
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    surrjane said:

surrjane said:

Yeah I noticed that after I posted it and couldn’t delete my post ooooo whale. Not embarrassed ha. I just can’t see them putting Central Park in one of those places so maybe it’ll just be it’s own location??

Probably. I kind of wish The Met could be a location too. I've been in that museum a lot....and still manage to get lost in the European paintings section.
    Platform: Android

On my kim kardashian Hollywood Instagram account I'm talking about the things I'm looking forward to see all so posting my kkg stuff but I'm so excited for kkh update 9.0.0 
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited May 2018
    we Absolutly need a safe storage feature ! And we need it Badly I’ll point out why I at least need one 
    i  originally started playing  back in early October
    during that  time all my progress got lost somehow. Then I started again in November officially after a looooong hiatus which lasted two years 
    I decided to play once again 
    All was good until recently 
    I know game glitchs do happen unfortunately 
    and it happened the kollections and event banners just disappeared I contacted Glu and had to end up starting over 

everything I accumulated from November till may is gone now forever I think...

yes it’s just a game but it’s a game we place effort and time into 

for or me A welcome distraction from anxiety and anxous thoughts..

things on on my current game are all right :) but 
    I won’t know what to do if  I have to start over once again

honestly we really need this feature

sorry if this post is vague everyone...
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

@Loveflower01 I understand what you went through. And you're not the one to ask for this feature. Nearly all the members asked for the same thing. Let's hope GLU will take into account our request. 
     ;)   ;)   ;)   ;)
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    It makes me sad to see more and more people lose their progress :-( I'd give up all of the new features and clothes in an update just so glu could finally take time to make a safe storage for us.