v9 Update! Walk on the Wild Side

Comments

• JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    This update is non-existant to me. Can’t wait for the next one! :)
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Ziya Swanson & @Savagekkh - Please check your inbox!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Wow, thanks Glu Goddess, I had a feeling the Anniversary was going to have more things appealing to everyone, and you took the words right out of my unspoken hopes! It's like how I feel about Mothers Day vs my Birthday. Mothers day is lovely and a time to celebrate, but my Birthday a few weeks later is sensational!
    I'm going to enjoy 9 and play with my pets and my clothes, till we celebrate 9.1 next month!
    I can only imagine how excited the developers were 4 years ago when the game was just about ready to go. Again, thanks Kalinda.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Now that you've had a chance to see the 9.0 update, I hope you'll continue to share your thoughts here. I realize that not everyone is super excited about dedicating an update to pets, so I wanted to let you know that we're working on a really fun 9.1 update to celebrate the 4th anniversary of the game. In the next update, we're adding a couple things I think you'll really enjoy and they're based on suggestions you've shared with us.
    Thanks already for taking into account our suggestions, Glu Goddess
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I did get extra paw points this morning. Not sure what the odds are for it yet, but that's encouraging. I'm really missing tapping my walking pet for energy though.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Also, please have a storyline where our spouse accidentally lets the elephant from our sanctuary into the house.
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    edited May 2018

Now that you've had a chance to see the 9.0 update, I hope you'll continue to share your thoughts here.

I realize that not everyone is super excited about dedicating an update to pets, so I wanted to let you know that we're working on a really fun 9.1 update to celebrate the 4th anniversary of the game. In the next update, we're adding a couple things I think you'll really enjoy and they're based on suggestions you've shared with us.

Honestly, @KalindaKing. Yes! There are LOTS of things that could have been added like, for example, a pose in the photobooth to take pictures with the pet and perhaps that would have created a better general hype, since none of the current ones make sense (it doesn't feel we're interacting with them). I know new poses are SUPER important for dolls because we love taking fabulous pictures!

However, this update is FABULOUS! It brought a new type of gamebility and introduced new vibes to the game. The new outfits are AMAZING! One of the best selections I've seen in a long time, if not ever. So, I guess it was just a major build-up and not getting simple stuff like that (poses) that bummed some people out.

The new features definitely make the game super more fun and I love that we can focus on being pet moms (ME IRL!) so I'm super happy. I love that we have gigs that bring awareness to the game and encouraging love for animals is WONDERFUL! Another thing I love about KKH because it encourages great character traits in each storyline. This is a VERY successful update, in my opinion. So, please, say congratulations to the team on my behalf! <3
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    What Kalinda said about the next update sounds soooo good!! Yey! :)
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    9.1 sounds promising.  💕
    9.0 is Going fine so far 
    I just wish it had what we suggested 
    but its okay I guess 😏 
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts

Now that you've had a chance to see the 9.0 update, I hope you'll continue to share your thoughts here.

I realize that not everyone is super excited about dedicating an update to pets, so I wanted to let you know that we're working on a really fun 9.1 update to celebrate the 4th anniversary of the game. In the next update, we're adding a couple things I think you'll really enjoy and they're based on suggestions you've shared with us.

Now we are talking! Can't wait!
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • KimKHollyWoodAddictionKimKHollyWoodAddiction Registered Users 166 Posts
    Vip quest  look inspired by Rihanna // Versace ! 

• SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    @Ziya Swanson & @Savagekkh - Please check your inbox!
    I can't send a ticket.

The game crashes. 

Its the dating app. 

Its the black jumping boxes. 

Its the stupid update. 

@Savagekkh Sorry, I meant your forum inbox for private messages. The team is working on a fix and we're hoping this will let you play again without crashing issues. Which kind of device/model do you play on?
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KardashianBeautyKardashianBeauty Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    I personally LOVE this new update!  

I like to adpot as many fur babies as possible, and the outfits are BEAUTIFUL.  I don't look at it as objectify-ing them as much as making them a bigger part of the game & family as our dolls and their human children.

The vegan in me is absolutely OVERJOYED with the animal sanctuary in the Bel Air home too!  Hands down my favorite part of the estate.  I've been wanting this for such a long time (I was literally thinking about this earlier in the week before the update dropped).

Thanks Glu!  :)
  • KardashianBeautyKardashianBeauty Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Now that you've had a chance to see the 9.0 update, I hope you'll continue to share your thoughts here. I realize that not everyone is super excited about dedicating an update to pets, so I wanted to let you know that we're working on a really fun 9.1 update to celebrate the 4th anniversary of the game. In the next update, we're adding a couple things I think you'll really enjoy and they're based on suggestions you've shared with us.

Thanks Kalinda!  The Anniversary update sounds very exciting!

Hopefully the next update will debut one of the most important requests fans have made for years now:  a concrete way to SAVE the game!

New clothes, features, etc are nice but as people spending lots of time and money on the game - I can't think of anything more crucial here than making sure the paying fans progress is saved and safe.

Oh, and maybe a nice sale :smiley: lol

• AdrieAdrie Registered Users 249 Posts

Hopefully you can add new clothes and hair to the npc including new poses with our partners, hopefully the babies can grow
    •Player Since 2017
    •Married with the love of my life♡
    •HouseTime is AnyTime?
    •#HexagonianForLife
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    And New Cars! BTW, is anyone having problems? In Bel-Air I can’t seem to change the car or color of it: I was trying to make it match my outfit and couldn’t! 
    @AmeliaKKH Thanks for telling us! We'll try to fix it soon.
    #VIPKalinda
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    What does the new gold VIP storyline items look like 😃
    Here you go:

LindaVB said:
    What does the new gold VIP storyline items look like 😃
    Here you go:

@li@LindaVB thank you
  • PicKing_69PicKing_69 Registered Users 22 Posts
    edited May 2018
    I cant understand the hate from the ppl (I think its bc we want to have toddlers and body shapes but thats another topic) In my opinion the update is a good one just because we have a new feature, and every new feature added to the game helps to improve and evolve the game experience my only conplaint maybe its that it could have been perfect add in this update a place somewhere to collect the energy points from pets that we own appart from that just waiting to see if @KalindaKing give us more hints about the anniversary :3
    I am loving this update so much my pet panther shadow got another 3 purple paws 😃 its now 8 in total truthfully I did not love this update it is now growing on me 😍 but I'm way more excited for 9.1 because I am guessing were getting all the things we've suggested I'm so happy I wish I could hug all the creators 😊
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

I sure hope that includes getting the guys back up to an equal amount of earnables Kalinda!
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    Candy spotted wearing a chic leopard print top with black lace up thigh high boots and black choker hair styled by jenatkin
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Wow @Candyfloss_kkh you so look like gabebot
  • Selly kkhSelly kkh Registered Users 58 Posts
    Danizzle said:
    Wow @Candyfloss_kkh you so look like gabebot
    Because it’s him... 😂

✨SELLY KKH✨
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    the whole paw points novelty lasted a whole 4 seconds for me. it's cool tho.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts

Thank you so much, Glu Goddess! I agree with most players that this update was a bit underrated as it turned out to be entirely dedicated to pets, so I'm super excited that the 9.1 update will be more promising. Especially with the note that some suggestions are being used!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    @KalindaKing this update has taken a VIP issue to a new level. Previously at least once a day the game was refusing to recognize my subscription. As in I’d open the game and it would offer to sell me one and I had none of my perks. I had to be really careful not to open my daily gift box or I wouldn’t be able to keep the VIP tile (if I got one). Usually after the game being open about 10 minutes suddenly mall would be well. Now that I’ve updated its as if I have no subscription at all. My subscriptions shows up perfectly fine when I check the iTunes Store and it isn’t even due for renewal until June 4th.
    @CatherineBay Try to use the Restore Special Purchases button so the game will recognize your VIP subscription
    #VIPKalinda