KK:H Weekend Event 5/25/18 - Tea Party and More!

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited May 2018
    Who is up with me!!!???
    First box is 50 points and the event is a day longer... why? Is there a National Holiday in the US this weekend?
    Anyway I got...................... THE TEACUP!!!!! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Here is my pallette:

Pretty shady of Glu that there were only two items in there...so I have no idea how I managed to pick those two!!??
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Xan on ios gets an extra day but not Jax on android. Is this an android thing or a male doll thing?

PM to add
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Pinky up @LindaVB! Congrats! And yes, Memorial Day is Monday, I didn't even think Glu would be celebrating it.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    edited May 2018
    @Naimonster it says 2 days and 16 hours on my event as well.. I'm on android but also in Europe and we don't have a holiday on Monday. So don't know why. Also the spoiler Kalinda posted said 2 days 16 hours. 

@KalindaKing is it supposed to be 2 days and 16 hours or 3 days and 16 hours? 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited May 2018
    Jon’s game shows 3d 16h, first box is 50 points same as my girl’s game. I’m on iOS. Looks like it’s an iOS vs Android thing?! 🤔
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    edited May 2018
    Mine's android and it only shows 2 days, 16 hours but the required points for the event items is higher than usual. I got the free box at 25 points, and I can see that the shoes (1st event item) requires 200 points. 
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • KhantKhant Registered Users 71 Posts
    I hate how these diamond jewelries have different undertones. Some are white and they look amazing but some are just too blue and you can't pair it with the other stuff
  • Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts
    In my game it shows 2d16h and the first box is 25 points but the second is 200. Also it shows me a limited offer for double kstars in free offers. but after watching only gives one star
    I play on Android
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok d0nt worrybabout the diff times,, we’ll get this straightened out when Glu Goddess arrives. ,I just woke up , i’ll Go pen my games and see.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited May 2018
    I love a cute handheld!

Edit: I really like the subtle steam effect!
    Happy Memorial Day Monday. US national Holiday.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • fairylightsfairylights Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Sorry if I'm asking in the wrong thread, I'm new to the forum. What's the best way to complete the Reality Events? Calabasas and 8hr shows? Any other combinations that are better?
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    The GB items are not exactly my cup of tea (pun intended) Besides my kstars stash is getting low. It figures that since I’m not opening more than 1 box that all 4 GB items are in the palette. Ended up picking the much needed 40 kstars.😍

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited May 2018
    I'm getting kinda sorta puzzled how come the event points increased and glu didn't extend this event till Monday :confused: uh I dunno :grey_question:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited May 2018

Sorry if I'm asking in the wrong thread, I'm new to the forum. What's the best way to complete the Reality Events? Calabasas and 8hr shows? Any other combinations that are better?

Hi there @fairylights and welcome to the forum :smile: ! It's actually best to complete the reality show events by filming 3 hr episodes at either the Calabasas mansion or the Bel-Air mansion :smiley:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

My 2 Androids girls....Event till Sunday, iOS girl event till Monday. Any other issues? I’m reporting any issues 1st thing this morning, so....i’ll Send that after I the boys get out for work so list anything you encountered. I think the point values are ok? Wait, my iOS had a 1st at 50mI think? The Androids came in at 25. Help me out with this part?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    2 days 16 h at my game. Free box at 25 points.
    First I got the dress... and then I thought: "I'll do it like @LindaVB"
    WOOOHOOO TOO!!   :)

Not all items here either..
    Android
  • AlespAlesp Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    3 of 4 items in the palette but i just got energy 🙃
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Koko, my first box is 50 points & the second box requires 200 points. Time keft on event 3 days 14 hours. iOS device.
    iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I opened my free box and got the dress, then I compared with klena's box, and yay, just missing the earrings which I do like. 2nd weekend with no duds, I don't believe the good luck will persist so I will stop.

PM to add
  • fairylightsfairylights Registered Users, Member 19 Posts

Hi there @fairylights and welcome to the forum :smile: ! It's actually best to complete the reality show events by filming 3 hr episodes at either the Calabasas mansion or the Bel-Air mansion :smiley:

Thank you, I'll try with three hours. I usually only do upto three boxes with any event (that's all I can manage) but this event is longer so I'm gonna attempt all 4! Also that dress is way too pretty! :blush:

can someone help fill in these times? Or if you were times points are different than this let me know that too thanks .The boys just left, now I’m going to start compiling my ‘Help Us’ report. Here’s what I have

iOS 1st box 50 pts, 2nd box? , 3rd Box 375 pts. 4th Box ? 3+ days
    Android 1st box 25 pts, 2nd 200 , 3rd. ? 4th. ? 2+ days
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    can someone help fill in these times? Or if you were times points are different than this let me know that too thanks .The boys just left, now I’m going to start compiling my ‘Help Us’ report. Here’s what I have iOS 1st box 50 pts, 2nd box? , 3rd Box 375 pts. 4th Box ? 3+ days Android 1st box 25 pts, 2nd 200 , 3rd. ? 4th. ? 2+ days
    iOS 2nd is 200 points.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
    edited May 2018
    Thank you. :) Chelsea. Nice to see you. :)

iOS 1st box 50 pts, 2nd 200, 3rd Box 375 pts. 4th Box ? 3+ days
    Android 1st box 25 pts, 2nd 200 , 3rd. ? 4th. ? 2+ days
    Ok, so it looks like just the 1st box, and the times are different. Sending up our flare now. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

🙌 🙌 🙌
    I usually don't pick this box either. My timer is also showing the normal 2 days 
    We've all seen wonky times before. i'm sure they'll adjust it, because we were told that the weekend was extended to include Monday.......

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KardashianBeautyKardashianBeauty Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    edited May 2018
    The tea party outfit is so cute!!!!!

I agree about the male dolls tho.  I used to have a mall doll, but Glu just doesn't give them the same magical experience as being a female in the game so i switched.

Still.....its sad they cant even get a teacup.

Sometimes i think Glu forgets that all of us have both a masculine and feminine side/energy.....and the same way not all women are into girly things, not every man wants to dress masculine.

Give the guys some razzmatazz!  Some sparkle!

A while back i even mentioned that glu should open both gender items to everyone.  Forget these "gender norms".  Let the men buy and wear dresses if they want, and vice versa.

That hasnt been done before in a mobile game and could really be historic.  Imagine Kim relaunching the app to the mainstream public and revealing that it is now ALL gender inclusive.  That would be major.

Still.....if people want Glu to make more male items, i think we need to start hitting up that "Official Fashion Suggestion Thread" with pictures of what we'd like for the men.  The same way people request ideas for the ladies.

If enough people do that Glu wont be able to ignore this....and they'll have something to draw on.
  • KardashianBeautyKardashianBeauty Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    On a different note......does anyone know (Kalinda, how you doin girl!?).....if the new KKW Highlighters that she released yesterday are coming to the game soon?

I want to buy a VIP membership for the cute new outfit thats available to them but i have a feeling those KKW Highlighters might come and im like......ahhhhhh what to do lol

I know the Kim x Mario kit was released like 1 day after the real item debuted (literally) so....are we getting highlighters soon?

Im also trying to save my coins in case of the Anniversary update (and those new "Shop My Closet" looks Glu teased) lol
    1) the double stars does NOT apply to videos. It says Offers. Those are on the Other Offers tab. Those are doubled, not the 'Short Video' ads.

2) 25 stars for the 1st box is normal. But I'm checking on the point structure to make sure its the same for both, and we'll also get an answer on the time difference.

In the meantime, enjoy the event, and don't forget to show us some of your fashions in the weekly fashion show. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Go for 3 hour reality shows at either Calabasas or Bel Air. You get a little more points per energy spent!