KK:H Weekend Event - 6/01/18 SYS with Kute Kitties Kicking off the Month!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
edited May 2018 in KKH General Discussion

Sound the Trumpets! We need a fanfare!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2zurZig4L8
Wonderful News came early this week, when our Glu Goddess shared this tidbit...

Looking ahead to the weekend... We're having a Show Your Style event! And I know some of you were curious about how to get the cat in this 9.0 promo, so this is your chance!

You're right about that. I love it when we get early spoilers and hints. And SYS? We LOVE the SYS around here

Yes, we have the banner up....
The teaser, music, we've got Kim and Khloe......
I think that's everything.
Oh, we need your participation. Help us cajole, and politely beg for the real juice.
The Spoilers for this 1st Weekend in June's fantastical
SYS
Now Kimmie.....if you will
Rock this thread open as only you can!
Wait. Where did she go? Kim Kardashian West.....We Need YOU!

Ok, Won't be long now....and here's Kimmie!!!

We will Kim. We've got em, and we'll shake em.
Now let's get started.......
Colorful begging chant anyone?
Spoilers Please Spoilers Please Spoilers Please Please Please

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev134

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yay thread is open! Than you Koko, your openers are always so great!!
    And yay for a SYS weekend event, I love those!!! Can't wait to get that kitty, she is just too cute. Reminds me of this little cutie:

Which co-incidentally is a great pic to start the begging-chant lol!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh Thank You @LindaVB , so glad you like them. That cat is so adorable. I want to wrap him up and take hm home. I'm so excited, can't wait for the spoilers.
    PuterHead is taking off tomorrow, so breakfast out, then a trip to the outlets.......Nordstrom's Rack, Coach, Off 5th, and Michael Kors. Next my 2nd fave thing....Corelle. Don't laugh, I love shopping for my kitchen. Everything is Shadow Iris, and till I get the 3 Gallon Drink Dispenser, I'm not done. lol.........Nurseries for more plants. Then Lunch. However.....the whole day has to be done in 4 hour spurts. lol. you know what I'm talkin about. And, if I tell him we have to get home for the game....I'll be walking home.
    5 and 9ish should be easy. We can do breakfast around 7 ish. Home to regroup (submit a new look lol) then out to the outlets at 9. Now this next one might be hard. Don't know if we can shop and get home in 4 hours. Ahhhhh.....He can take me to the outlets out east, then we come home and there is a great nursery west of my house, so.....yup. Drop off my shopping, (submit my 1 something oclock look) and head out for lunch and the nursery. then Home......for the after 5 submission. Dolls, I think this is going to work. I couldn't have worked it all out without you. Big hugs all around.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Koko.....................

This is the best opening you ever did.. Your taste in music is sublime!!! It makes me so happy that you know Emerson, Lake & Palmer. My brother loved them. 
    A fanfare to open the event thread, is there anything better? 
    All pumped up now for the weekend! 
    Android
    edited May 2018
    Koko, it sounds like a great day to celebrate your ... you know what... tomorrow!!!
    Let's hope our Glu Goddess spoils you (and us) with some super outfits!!

Or was it a...

Linda

#KKH4Life
    Well, thanks Doll, not really a secret, but I have a secret hope. I'm sure it won't come true, but I'm hoping against hope that Vats pops in tomorrow. I talk to him off the forum, but just coming in would be a big step for him, and who knows......he could stay. So, the one thing PuterHead can't give me, and that's what I'm hoping for.
    But I plan on melting a little plastic tomorrow. And yes, tomorrow is the birthday of Marilyn Monroe, Heidi Klum, Alanis Morrisette, Ron wood, Son of Sam ......and me. And if anyone's asking......I'm 29+. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    OMG you are the same age as I am ;)
    That would be a great surprise, who know, I'm hoping it too!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    Yeah, that "+" covers a lot of ground. Baba graduated with a BS Business last year, so my + is a little bigger than yours I'm afraid. ooooh, look at what I have..

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited May 2018

Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers
    Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please
    Pretty Please Pretty Please Pretty Please Pretty Please

Linda

#KKH4Life
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Spoiler please!! I can't even play this event, but keep on checking the forum for spoilers xD (of what im gonna miss lol) Seriously :D I'm curious!! I can't wait to play the game again shortly!! I've missed it so much not having my computer since Friday! 
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
    Oh, that's awful zzzelena. Hope you get it back soon.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    SPOILERS ARE HERE!

I love all the zebra prints! How about you?

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I cannot wait for the tiny sunglasses trend to die... again. It should've stayed in the 90s. Other than those I love everything else! The prints are fun, and no mold as far as I can see.
    Lol mold chests. The ink could have been tighter. Less is more.
    I love the items. While yellow is NOT my fave color, I like the smaller glasses perched on the bridge of the nose. I like the eyes showing through. But no worries @soundspretty a few more colors and they'lll probably move on to a different type. Still waiting for purple ones lol.

Thanks for the spoilers Kalknda. I love that cat.
    We should watch for it to go on sale, in the meantime. Here's the Kat that patrols the KatHouse. He's anxious to see the others get here. 😊

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Sam19Sam19 Registered Users 23 Posts
    I love the tiny glasses so much.  they're so cute :) and the cat is adorable, pets are always welcome!! <3
    (∩ᄑ_ᄑ)⊃──☆*:・゚*:・゚’★
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    That gift box hair 😍😭 I know I won’t get it...shame as I’m not fussed on the earnable hair or sunglasses...although the zebra print outfit is on point!
    edited May 2018
    Now @MissEm1994 you have to think positive. YOU are the little red corvette that shou'd be saying "I can do it! I can do it! Now remember, since it's a weekend gig, we get points for the event gigs, right? So, you just keep putting that kitty on your shoulder, submit your looks, do your event gigs, and we'lll all applaud you when you post a pic shouting
    I GOT THE HAIR! I GOT THEHAIR!
    So are you the little red Corvette that can? I know you are! I know you can!

Ugh. It'S the GB Hair you want. Ok, you still think positive. Do you have any little things you do for luck? Do them, and then take a positive outlook whe you pick your boxes. A positive outlook is important. I still say you can do it, you can do it. And for anyone who's worries are about finishing the event, then the first part of the advice is for YOU! I'mean going to go get a tea, and clean my glasses. Imagine that, confusing earners with GBs. Smdh
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited May 2018
    Oh gift box hair why do you hate me! 
    I knew it wouldn’t be an earnable don’t get me wrong I love the other hair. but I like the GB hair  even more. Plus it would make a great “I just graduated college” gift to myself.
    the graduation was yesterday 
    so getting this hair would be epic. :)

Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Now @MissEm1994 you have to think positive. YOU are the little red corvette that shou'd be saying "I can do it! I can do it! Now remember, since it's a weekend gig, we get points for the event gigs, right? So, you just keep putting that kitty on your shoulder, submit your looks, do your event gigs, and we'lll all applaud you when you post a pic shouting I GOT THE HAIR! I GOT THEHAIR! So are you the little red Corvette that can? I know you are! I know you can! Ugh. It'S the GB Hair you want. Ok, you still think positive. Do you have any little things you do for luck? Do them, and then take a positive outlook whe you pick your boxes. A positive outlook is important. I still say you can do it, you can do it. And for anyone who's worries are about finishing the event, then the first part of the advice is for YOU! I'mean going to go get a tea, and clean my glasses. Imagine that, confusing earners with GBs. Smdh
    @kokokokonut I shall try my best!! I’ll work my butt off to get every last K-star I can this weekend so I can keep attempting to get the hair 😂
    You know leveling up with npics is a good way to grab a couple of stars. OTHER offers for free stars is good. I'mean thinking good thoughts for you, and everyone else this weekend.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited May 2018

Lol mold chests. The ink could have been tighter. Less is more.
    I love the items. While yellow is NOT my fave color, I like the smaller glasses perched on the bridge of the nose. I like the eyes showing through. But no worries @soundspretty a few more colors and they'lll probably move on to a different type. Still waiting for purple ones lol.

My dad used to have yellow lens glasses. It was very much uncool then and that's when they were actually in style. Needless to say he did not pull them off. Seeing these in game brings back repressed memories 😜

• JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Oh :-o this might be the first sys event I will skip, cause I don't see my doll wearing any of the items. But I will try for the gb hair for sure
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited May 2018

I cannot wait for the tiny sunglasses trend to die... again. It should've stayed in the 90s. Other than those I love everything else! The prints are fun, and no mold as far as I can see.

I'm not a fan either. They're literally really impractical since your eyes don't get enough sun protection with them. I'm not sure about the earnable outfit but I getting the hair since it looks like hair I might actually use it if I try on the doll and like how it looks.
    Platform: Android

Luckily the dolls aren't affected by dangerous UV rays.  Apple adores her tiny black ones she puts them on her nose and you can see her expressive eyes you just can't tell what they're thinking. LOL in real life totally with you the larger the Sunnies the better
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MerQweenMerQween Registered Users, Banned Users, Member 91 Posts
    I really love the sunglasses trend! I love eyewear ❤️ The hair is okay 🤷🏽‍♀️ But I wish that outfit was separate I really like the top half but not with the bottoms 😩😢 and I was really excited to finally take part in the event! 😞 still gonna collect them tho! And Kamisama bless my heart with that gb cause I’m soo unlucky!! 
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    The cat on shoulder is sooo adorable, I'm afraid of cats in real life but this is so cute. Do cats actually perch on someone's shoulder though, I've never seen that.

And I know someone who would really love that long guy's hair in GB.
    PM to add
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Boys get 2 earnables again... Well at least we get long hair. This would've have cheered @Vats 
    I hope he's fine though
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited May 2018
    Omg that gb hair!!! It's beautiful 😍 I wish I could play this event so badly!!! I want that hairrrr!! Can you please let us at least open the gift boxes on fb, even if we don't have the event? Or give us some other event tomorrow, plssss! I just want that hair so much! Please please please please please please please Glu!! <3
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
    Im in love with the GB hair too. I love the whole new root thing going on.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @Loveflower01 congrats on your graduation!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts

Luckily the dolls aren't affected by dangerous UV rays.  Apple adores her tiny black ones she puts them on her nose and you can see her expressive eyes you just can't tell what they're thinking. LOL in real life totally with you the larger the Sunnies the better

In the game it doesn't matter, even though I don't like them aesthetically anyway. My doll is in heels an impractical amount of the time, which would hurt if that was me in real life.
    Platform: Android