Happy birthday, Koko!!

LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
edited May 2018 in KKH General Discussion
Good morning my dear forum friends!!

Who knows what today is???

June 1st...? YES!

The 152nd day of the year..? YES!

Global day of Parents..? YES!

The birthday of Marilyn Monroe, Morgan Freeman, Heidi Klum and Amy Schumer..?
YES, YES, YES and YES!

All true! But what is the most important thing about today.....
YES it is @kokokokonut 's birthday!!!
That is right! Our Community Moderator, our rock and the most positive person I know, turns 29+ today!

So come join me in this celebration by posting birthday wishes or pics of your doll with AppleP or the Android twins!

Throw the glitter!!

Pop that balloon!!

And let's paint this thread purple!!

Linda
Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Happy Birthday~

How do you turn 29+ on your birthday hahaha

PM to add
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts

✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • klenaklena Registered Users 679 Posts
    Have birthday koko. Hope your birthday wish come true & you have a fantastic day🎂🎁 💝

iOS iPad 
    Level: 56
    List: A+++
    Doll’s name: Kate DeMille (name of 2 of my favourite heroines from my favourite urbane fantasy author Ilona Andrews)
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Happy Birthday Koko! Wish you health, love, happiness and success! Enjoy your day!! :kissing_heart:

#newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    text

it's also national donut day! Happy Birthday Koko!!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Happy Birthday to you @kokokokonut
    Thanks for always being there for us and so supportive and positive.
    I wish you all the best in your life, No Harm just Good things.

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited June 2018
    I am blown away by this. Thank you soooooo much. @LindaVB you are so sweet to start this, and thank you @Naimonster. I'm actually a little surprised though......how did YOU know Ryan G is my "HallPass"? No matter, he is such a sweetie, Thank you for him. Thank you @Syndra x I love your personalized graphic. Thank you @Klena I collect birthday graphics, and this one is lovely. Purple Butterfly ZzzElenda? You know me sooooooo well thank you. And thank you Kayla. I love Unicorns. Add purple and donuts.....and it's a party! THank you. And Thank you Danizzle, I love sparklers, and chock lava cake. But what will the rest of you be having? Lol. That's what I love about internet birthdays.......there's plenty of cake to go aroud.
    THank you guys, you rock, and you make being here and the game that much better. I love the game, but the forum feels like family. Thanks for all your well wishes. :) oh, and 29+ is when you've more than turned the page on 30 and have a 23 year old son. lol. 29+ has a nice ring to it. I love you guys. thank you so much.
    <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Happy Birthday @kokokokonut ! Hope you have a good one! 

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • KK:H_StaffKK:H_Staff Registered Users 57 Posts
    Happy birthday, Koko!
    Thank you for being the glue that holds us together and bringing so much fun and support to the KK:H community for so long.
    I know you love posting songs in the forum, so I have one called "Koko" just for you:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1HWkCv_zo0

I know it may not be your favourite style of music, but I love bebop and it's a very important and famous song, just like you are to all of us here! :smile:
    Have a wonderful day and get all the presents!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOKO!!!

I hope you have the best day. We have cake and donuts... who's bringing the ice cream?

And we can't forget the presents!

• KardashianBeautyKardashianBeauty Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Happy Birthday Koko!!!

Hope your day is as fabulous as your KKH avi!!!!!   Partayyyyyyy!

Sidenote:  It's so cool meeting someone whose favorite color is also purple/lavender.  I love that color, and my hair is actually colored lavender in real life lol

Anywho, wishing you a magical year!   Namaste <3

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Happy Birthday @kokokokonut <3

Sending over some bubbly 💨

I wish you all the best!!!! Health and happiness and everything you wish for...!! 
    Cheers! 🍀🎂🎶💕🎼🎉🎹🎸🎷🍹
    Android
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts

Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Happiest of birthdays to you @kokokokonut!
    Thank you for being so nice and positive all the time. You're a good moderator and we're blessed to have you!
    I appreciate all the time and effort you put into the thread openings each and every time. It always shows!

Side note: I recently walked past a store called kokokokot or something like that. It instantly made me think of you!

Have a great day and enjoy the cake ;) 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Happy Birthday Koko!

(For the record, I'm not late to the party. I sent her a PM first because that's how we we became friends. You guys know you can PM me anytime, right?)

Thank you for sharing the best Kardashian/Jenner GIFs every week and being so helpful every day! I really appreciate the creativity you bring to the forum and I can't imagine it without you.

Here's Kris Jenner on a cupcake from my last birthday party because she's a powerful momager, just like Koko!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    And here is Kendall on the runway representing a couple of Koko's favorite brands, Michael Kors & Marc Jacobs. Unfortunately, models don't tend to smile in fashion shows...

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited June 2018
    (Alles Gute zum Geburtstag KoKo) Happy birthday @kokokokonut from me & Zooëy, hope you enjoy it.
    :smiley:

p.s. it's my little cousin's birthday today she will be 8 or 9 I do believe :smile:
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Happy birthday Koko! I hope you're having an amazing day 💜💜🥞

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts

Happy Birthday Koko! Wish you a day that’s just as amazing as you are ;)

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Happy Birthday! @kokokokonut
    I hope your shopping plan went well and you had a great time! 🦄🌂

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    edited June 2018
    I am full of emotion and love and thanks, and I can't express how really touched I am by all of you. Thank you so much, I had a wonderful day, tell you all about it tomorrow, and thank you all some more......bottom line..still didn't find a purse......Weekend is still young. Thank you all so much. And that joe M gif.....I’ll be dreaming of that one. Lol. I am thrilled with the KoKo link. I love that. The first commercial bebop recording. Mwah.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Happy birthday @kokokokonut thank you so much for being awesome to us, I hope you enjoy your very special day with your whanau and friends 😊 lots of love from candy xo
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Happy birthday, Koko!
    As Linda requested, I'm pulling up some throwback shots of Everly and Apple:

Here they are partying on St. Patrick's-- go big or go home, amiright?

Here's one from I think last year's birthday, before the Great Thaw and Everly could only admire Apple's outfit changes on the forum:

And here's today's birthday tribute pic, with Evelry inspired by Koko to load on the diamonds, wear purple sparkles, and some fancy boots! Figures Apple would be in the same ones!

Happy birthday, Koko! Purple champagne for everyone!

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Happy b day @kokokokonut! Not are you the mod of the forums but you are truly indeed a friend of mine. I wish you the very best on your special day. ☺

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• RobiGRobiG Registered Users 18 Posts
    Happy birthday @kokokokonut !!! Thank you for all your hard work  <3
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    How was your day, @kokokokonut ? Or did I miss the post about it?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    Just know I've been composing this post all weekend. Lol, its coming Dolls but you left me speechless <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
    I tried to thank everyone by name but the post overwhelmed The Forum and half of it got eaten. Much like all the delicious cakes that I virtually ate that you posted thank you everyone I had a wonderful weekend I'm still picking up birthday presents but at least The Greenery in my house is beautiful I got a bracelet I got breakfast I got clothes I got to shop but I still get the shop so it's a wonderful birthday. By the outpouring of love and support from everyone here was really really heartwarming you guys are the best and I loved hesrung and learning about Ko ko. Thank you everyone
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    So happy to hear you had an amazing birthday!! You deserve it! You are so sweet, positive and helpful! It even warms my heart up just seeing this thread full of love, and it has nothing to do with me lol. We are happy to have you Koko, Gemini doll! :smile::kissing_heart:
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.