Banned from KKH?

khyliix3_khyliix3_ Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
Obviously, Glu doesn't tell you when or why it happens, but A friend of mine was wondering if there are ways to tell if you've been banned? 

Comments

• NerdyGamerNerdyGamer Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I assume you just can't play. If she thinks She's banned cause the game keeps failing to start I recommend un-installing and re-installing the app
  • khyliix3_khyliix3_ Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I assume you just can't play. If she thinks She's banned cause the game keeps failing to start I recommend un-installing and re-installing the app
    How can she avoid losing her game data?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Glu clearly says if you’re having trouble, don’t uninstall. Check with them 1st. I would suggest your friend join the forum, and get the info 1st hand. Any thoughts why your friend would think they would be banned? Not making judgements here, but just saying if they are playing a hacked game and suddenly can’t open, it would not be that they were singled out and banned, but with illegal or hacked games they are by nature not working as designed, and therefore more unstable. If that’s the case, all they have to do is uninstall and start a legit game.
    If they are worried about having been banned BECAUSE it’s an illegal game, start over, don’t cheat andit Should be fine.
    If your friend still needs help, have them join and we’ll try to help. Or they can send a ticket to customer care from the contact us link on all the FAQ pages.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

FROM FAQS
    Why can't I load or open my game?
    If you are experiencing loading issues, please do not uninstall your game. We have no way of restoring any lost game progress.

First, try to fully exit and then re-open the game. Next, c lose any apps that aren’t essential. Make sure that you have 2 GB of extra free space. And for best results, you'll want to always use a reliable Wi-Fi connection.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary