v9.1 Kimiversary Update ~ 4 Years in the Making!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

Thanks Koko!
    Just done the wedding and got the call for the sanctuary. ๐Ÿฏ Woohoo!
    Here's my man Luke:

I love that guy!

Ok, after the sanctuary gig when you go to meet Grace...she's underneath Randy. I had to say yes to a reality show and then go back to the lawn to meet her, don't forget to go back to do your reality show.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited June 2018

I'm android no cassio yet, nor the call about the design studio......but I have undone tasks so I know the Pet Sanctuary gig must be completed, I'll list any that help as I come across them. If you have the Wildlife story, I would do that I believe that is related. I'm doing that one next. :) Just concentrate on clearing the undone tasks.

I have 2 undone tasks and i still havent gotten the pet santuary one...
    Since i finished the weekend event, i guess tomorow i will try to clear as many missions as i can :D
    #GettingReadyForThe9.1Update :3
    Wildlife story comes after the royal wedding. If you still have the wedding, do those, then pet sanctuary.

Anyone looking for the design studio, I found that I believe, posted above.

***Looking for Cassio?***
    Finish the royal Wedding, then you get the Wildlife refuge storyline. Do that, you get the call to meet Grace in Bel Air, move the cameraman, talk to grace.when that's done Kim calls, says grace lIkes you. You do a little victory dance...dance.... CASSIO SHOULD CALL Don'the forget to go back and do the reality show that you said yes to, if that's how you moved your cameraman. Lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thank you so much! I'm just glad I didn't miss the pet storyline..

I must say I really like the last update and this one. I wished for a wildlife reserve, but I got a pet sanctuary instead. Pretty close! I only wish the elephant was more realistic, it is too small.
    I'm in love with the fox!

The design studio looks beautiful and I am excited about getting creative. But probably it will take me forever to decide lol.
    Android
    edited June 2018
    I believe to Create a dress you have to do it by July 15th.....the dreamer in me hopes that means a new collection mid July?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Hmm i have done the wedding a really long time ago and i still havent got the pet santuary mission :S
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • MerQweenMerQween Registered Users, Banned Users, Member 91 Posts
    Do non VIPs get a chance to buy those VIP outfits you get?ย 
    Asking for a friend...
  • yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    When are we getting the new kollections?
    That info is not available yet, no need to ask, it will be announced at the appropriate time. :D remember tomorrow is the real Kimiversary of the game.....perhaps at the end of the event,when the clock runs out? If Glu spelled everything out, we'don't have nothing to imagine or think about. :)ย 
    I needed to ask because usually kollections tend to appear when we update the game, and as long as I don't know when is The Appropriate Time, I thought I could get answers.
    But thanks, I am patient, I'll wait.
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    That Cassio task was a bit .. odd. Seemed kind of rushed amd finished quite abruptly. I didn't bother paying the stars to find out more though, because experience has long taught me that is literally never worth it. Was the ring he gave you an actual item or just an in-text reference?
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I donโ€™t care about that playboy (girls, wake up! ๐Ÿ˜‚) ,but it would be nice if he did give our dolls a ring and we could keep it in the closet, not just an act. Iโ€™m sure as a millionaire, he could afford it for all KKH dolls. ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
    ๐ŸŽ iOS dolls๐Ÿ“ฑ ย 
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • KhantKhant Registered Users 71 Posts
    Can't believe I just cheated on my man with Casio lolย 
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

I donโ€™t care about that playboy (girls, wake up! ๐Ÿ˜‚) ,but it would be nice if he did give our dolls a ring and we could keep it in the closet, not just an act. Iโ€™m sure as a millionaire, he could afford it for all KKH dolls. ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

I was really hoping that the ring was legit and would appear in our closet. Iโ€™m disappointed in Cassio.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Were is the Kim kollections that were supposed to be getting like it says in the update thingyย 
    Iโ€™m sorry you guys are still waiting, but know that Glu appreciates your patience, and theyโ€™ll announce as soon as itโ€™s been released.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @KalindaKing their is a issue with this pose that needs fixing I can not see my characters handย 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Candyfloss_kkh That pose should be fixed soon
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Thank you @KalindaKing
    edited June 2018
    Hi Doll. I know you and I have talked about this before, but I just left a nice hot tub to clear this up. <3 You were in the weekday thread, someone asked about Kollections and shortly after that you asked about the FB update. So, I moved it to the update thread.
    And I know you're waiting for the other platforms to update, but trust me, it will happen as soon as possible. I moved this here because it's update related. See you back over in the weekend thread. :)

edit: and just a reminder when Glu has info regarding releases and things, they will let us know as soon as it's appropriate. Whether it's an update, a new feature, new poses or whatever.....our Glu Goddess personally makes sure she tells us when this info becomes available. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    9.1 is now available on Amazon! :)
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    9.1 is now available on Facebook. Hope everyone's enjoying the update! Don't worry, I'll let you know when you can get the Kim Kollection <3
    #VIPKalinda
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Thank you so much Kalinda!!! I am over the moon! My game is just updating now!!!! Thanks Kalinda! Thanks Glu! You guys are great for doing it while the event is still on and we actually have the chance to complete it, too, if everything is okay with the game! So fingers crossed :D<3
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
    I guess she's off playing that's good has anyone heard from @lovelyEmma I'm going to see when she usually posts I hope she finds out soon.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Will there be another design thing after the dress one goes away? I'm trying to decide if I want to spend Kstars to make one more dress.
    Platform: Android

9.1 is now available on Facebook. Hope everyone's enjoying the update! Don't worry, I'll let you know when you can get the Kim Kollection <3 </p>

Finally it arrived <3
    Thank you soo mutch and sory for us nagging you Kalinda <3

<blockquote class="UserQuote">

I guess she's off playing that's good has anyone heard from @lovelyEmma I'm going to see when she usually posts I hope she finds out soon.

Ahahah when the update came out i was sleeping soo :P
    Came here to say that I love the new update! I love the fact we could design the dress and get it for free! I love the stackable energy. I love that more pets are becoming deluxe.ย 
    I've also noticed that So Chic in Downtown LA got bigger, does that mean we could expect that business being upgraded/expanded so we would eventually do more things there and earn more from it? That would be awesome!
    All in all, great update, Glu! Thank you!ย 
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    I'm happy for you @Zzzelena
    Now that the update's on all the platforms, we can all enjoy it and exchange experience without causing frustation for other players.ย 
    Enjoy it thenย  <3ย 
    Thanks @Danizzle! It's still unfair to the players who have male dolls, I really hope Glu starts giving them proper attention again! I've seen your new female doll, she looks great!!ย 
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
    Zzzelena said:

Came here to say that I love the new update! I love the fact we could design the dress and get it for free! I love the stackable energy. I love that more pets are becoming deluxe.ย 
    I've also noticed that So Chic in Downtown LA got bigger, does that mean we could expect that business being upgraded/expanded so we would eventually do more things there and earn more from it? That would be awesome!
    All in all, great update, Glu! Thank you!ย 

I notived that to! Stores got larger and so did homes in a way!
    I just got my free dress <3
    I obvisuly choose the purple one <3
    edited July 2018
    I got my Cassio calls immediately after Grace Worthington asks us to take some exotic pets, standing outside our belAir mansion. I said 'not now' she said ok and left. Boom Kim calls, says grace likes me, then I got the Cassio calls. Iif the update didn'the bring you the Wildlife Refuge/ pet sanctuary storyline, send a ticket to Customer Care. I thought I posted that advice yesterday, probably waiting for me to hit POST on a different device. But contact customer care,
    Glad you got the design centre and dresses. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Thanks so much @Zzzelena
    Max love sent to youย