Options

v9.1 Kimiversary Update ~ 4 Years in the Making!

Comments

• Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    edited June 2018
    New poses and might be able to date Cassio???
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Cassio's waiting??? OK I'm going to fill out the divorce papers just in case.
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I told you there would be more spoilers today! :)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    New poses, Cassio... I'm loving the new update already. I just have one concern: the chance of Cassio turning into some boring NPC, just like the husbands.
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
  • Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Sorry if this has been asked but can anyone share what has happened during the last few anniversary events please?! I’ve been playing for years but can’t for the life of me remember! Thank you  
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i swear to god you better not be playing with my heart with that cassio teaser.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I haven't even bothered marrying my doll again, just in case.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    me when I see hints and spoilers about kkh
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Ohemilie said:

Sorry if this has been asked but can anyone share what has happened during the last few anniversary events please?! I’ve been playing for years but can’t for the life of me remember! Thank you  

@Ohemilie No problem to ask, doll!
    Last year we a Professional Event, a sale on selected Throwback items, a bonus K-star for every 5-star gig and a huge sale on K-stars:

zlx7ycr7lkf2.jpg

942skrktdpq0.jpg

Also all dolls got an outfit from Kim.

For our 2-year Kimmiversary we also got a Professional Event, a bonus K-star for every 5-star gig and a sale on K-stars:

sp9h45t1jts9.jpg
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    KardashianBeautyKardashianBeauty Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    No problem to ask, doll! Last year we a Professional Event, a sale on selected Throwback items and a huge sale on K-stars: zlx7ycr7lkf2.jpg

942skrktdpq0.jpg
    Also all dolls got an outfit from Kim.

Yessssss!   I hope the 5 Star Weekend event items from May 11, 2018 (as well as that weekends time limited "5 Star Weekend Kollection") that were inspired by the Dutchess of Cambridge are available to purchase during this anniversary.  

I could kick myself for missing them!

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited June 2018
    iOS games use iTunes. Google play games is the android version of iTunes. @soundspretty is right. iOS games save to the iServers. Google play games is the android version of iTunes.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    And, can you all believe, it’s just a week away? <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited June 2018
    I can't believe I've stuck with this game so long considering all the other apps I've abandoned over the years.

• Options
    egg said:

I could've made it sound even more sensational and exciting, but I wanted to leave it open ended. Can't wait to hear your reactions in your own words once you play!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts

egg said:

I could've made it sound even more sensational and exciting, but I wanted to leave it open ended. Can't wait to hear your reactions in your own words once you play!

Kalinda I know you're just teasing us, but please,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug88HO2mg44

hackers can burn in hell
  • Options

egg said:

I'M READYYYYYYY

I've been waiting for this day since the beginning. Cassio is my truly "pixel" crush lol

Android
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Omg full energyFor A LISTERS when you level up. I want to marry the game
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!! KKH totally knows how to break the internet! 
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    I'm a little confused, what does that mean, full energy for A-listers when you level up?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    @yezx No matter how much energy you currently have when you level-up, you'll get an additional full bar of energy added to your total
    #VIPKalinda
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'll take the other C in a heartbeat, Count Alucard. Everyone knows my fascination with fangs so naturally he's my type. His personality is so nice and he's mysterious, plus he's a billionaire. I was thrilled when he made his return with Stories, but then Stories was discarded and I don't know when'll he come back again...

PM to add
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    edited June 2018

- A-list players can get a full bar of energy added to your total energy when you level-up

THIS IS SO IMPORTANT AND SO UNEXPECTED

hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    KKHFayeKKHFaye Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Is anyone else DROOLING over this picture? We seriously cannot wait to meet 9.1 Kim. The blonde seriously never grows old. I’ve never posted in the forums before so hey!! My name is Faye, and you should follow me on Instagram (:

‘Edit by Koko: removed add info
    Follow me on Instagram! @KKHFaye

• Options
    edited June 2018
    Hi and welcome. If you would like people to add you, you can either Put your ad info in your signature and/ or post in the friends and gifting section but you cannot put that info in the body of your posts. I deleted the add info, but hope you add it to your signature. Very glad you decided to join us and become part of the family.
    You joined a great time we are also very very excited about the anniversary update.
    Also please add your game platform in your signature.

This goes for all add info whesther at Game Center, Google Facebook Instagram Snapchat my space Tumblr Pinterest ... did I miss any? And honestly I don’t know how to use half of them lol.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Even though Amazon always has to wait longer for updates, I'm still at least looking forward to people's spoilers while I wait.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    I wish we could have some visual spoiler :*
    Android
  • Options
    Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    I am glad people are getting what they’ve wanted forever but except for the energy being added I - personally - would love to get an update to the achievements so that my gameplay could be more fun again. I’m maxed out on almost all of them. So I’m keeping my fingers crossed that this is added too, even if it wasn’t mentioned. 🤓
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Omg I just told the kkh Instagram community on my story and I'm getting 100s of messages saying I'm so so excited for poses, and were are the toddlers ugh lame. But me personally I am happy with the graphics and details that have been done in game 
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

I'll take the other C in a heartbeat, Count Alucard. Everyone knows my fascination with fangs so naturally he's my type. His personality is so nice and he's mysterious, plus he's a billionaire. I was thrilled when he made his return with Stories, but then Stories was discarded and I don't know when'll he come back again...

I would let my doll to date him in a heartbeat. Cassio seems like a pushover to me lol
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections