Hot Fun in the Summertime

1235Next

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Am I too late? 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,092 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Her birthday is tomorrow, i’m Thinking of putting up her birthday celebration thread tomorrow, then we can add to the celebration when she gets back. Sound like a plan?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited September 2018

Aubrey is ready to celebrate Kalinda!
    Thank you @kokokokonut !
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Here's Everly, @kokokokonut ! I included her husband in there in case you still want NPC party-goers, but feel free to leave him out (that sounds kinda harsh, lol). I wish I could take a picture of him without him doing that dopey face, though-- I guess he can be facing the guest of honor!

BTW everyone looks so great! Thank you for hosting this, Koko, not only for Kalinda but for the rest of us!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    Due to soace, I have to leave NPCS out. I'm closing this due to space, and I'd like to use it tomorrow for Her birthday thread. If you missed it, dm me your doll on the white background and I will try to get them in there. :)
    Closing this for now. Remember, you can always contribute to her Birthday thread in other ways.....but dm me and I'll see what I can do.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    OK DOLLS, Our Glu Goddess returns the middle of the week. So, If you didn’t post for the picture, here’s a last chance. I’m expanding the patio, and will be adding any latecomers. Holly, I have yours. So, I;m reopening, for those not already in the picture. Here’s the pic so far....

Left to right: @Trashley @AliBryant @SugarK @LDavis @MarianiPoizen @lisylis @Chelsea. @Nayaritsm @Lucy @Rumpel @September @Apple @Linda @yezx @johana @stefan @lovelyEmma @danizzle @danizzle @Carol @KathrineKapeli @Tree @Soundspretty @T-Tree @Webra @zzzelena @Haftime @ArianaKKH (If I missed you, or your name, please DM me.
    If you’re not in the pucture but want to be, pist your pic here and i’ll Add it. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Bravo @kokokokonut
    Your edit is great. And the pic turned out amazing
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Great job Koko!!! Thank you so much for all your work!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________

I am doing a final one, for tomorrow, with good friends who missed the first edition. Everyone will get a little more space, and Keep your fingers crossed, I'm working on a surprise for it. Meanwhile I'm cancelling furniture.....updating games, and doing laundry. Typical Tuesday.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Not sure where else to ask this, but will any of our editing pros be doing a group Halloween photo for the forum? I'd love to submit a look or two? Maybe a glamorous Halloween Ball and a more casual house party style Halloween with some of the more homemade costumes?
    iOS
    @Danizzle did a wonderful job............if she or another would like to take up the challenge that would be great.   Between Baba’s Birthday and the rest of the season, I can’t take on any other graphic projects till it’s over.   ;(. But really......who’s up for it? 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Oh .... brilliant idea @AliBryant !   I don’t know how to edit or I’d do it.  A Halloween group shot would be awesome. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Oh I'm always up for an edit. Just launch the project.
    Yay. Ok, we have our Photo Editor for Halloween,  i'lll pm @Danizzle and we can kick this off.  @AliBryantthanks so much for asking about this.  You sent me a dm, and I meant to follow up, but this is great. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Danizzle said:

Rumpel's Birthday

Hello dolls!!! What a great day to celebrate right?! Well if you agree with me, then it's settled. It's @Rumpelstilzchen birthday!!! At first when I decided to organize a party -days ago- for her birthday, I was expecting like 3 see 5 people max. But you got me wrong, you showed me that we're a family and you came in large numbers. Thank you so much! So I sent an anonymous letter to @Rumpelstilzchen to join me in my castle -I mean the castle you all help me rent- all decorated by @kokokokonut !!! She arrived in the night of Sunday 05th and the ball was amazingly amazing. Here are some of the guests at the first floor, enjoying the night like @Prisha Dhoopraj who's loving the champagne Upstairs is the birthday girl and the others dolls -Oh look who came!!! It's our Glu goddess @KalindaKing and Koko who came with a special gift for Rumpel The ball was amazing as ever, but our dolls had not enough. In the morning they all head down to the beach. WHAT A GREAT IDEA!!! RIGHT?! Wait where are others?! Where are they all? I think they haven't yet recovered from the hangover I think they had enough drinks yesterday. OH LOOK THEY ARE ALL HERE NOW! COME ON DOLLS LET'S TAKE A BEACH PHOTO!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Rumpelstilzchen

I wish you only the best in this new year and I hope that you'll enjoy your day IRL too as did your doll. A special hug from every doll present there!!! A special thank to all of you dolls and especially our superb @kokokokonut ! All this has been possible only thanks to her. Featured dolls : @AliBryant @AmeliaKKH @Angeline & Jon @Carol Davida @ChicCharlotte @egg @haftime @HollySisk @Johana @judithkkh @KalindaKing @klena @kokokokonut @LindaVB @Lisylis @LovelyEmma @MarianiPoizen @Naimonster @Prisha Dhoopraj @Rumpelstilzchen @September @skevans @Stefan001 @SugarK @TrashleyKKH @webra
    @cntarr here