KK:H WeekDay Event 7/9/18 - Summertime & the Tapping is Easy

Comments

• SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    No 4 and 8 hours are better.
    Also @Candyfloss_kkh it has been said numerous times on the forum that you should not be advertising those 'tips'. They were installed for people that are unable to play to give them a chance to finish as well, not for players to make it easier or smth.
    So please stop advertising the usage of those 'tricks' as has been mentioned time and time again. We all know that if that keeps happening glu will just take it away and then there will be no more reduced points with opening your game a day later.
    Thank you
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    What's wrong with this post

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Just opened my 2nd Black Box :)
    I got 30 Energy :D
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020

What's wrong with this post

There is absolutly nothing wrong O.o
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    There are people who don't read manuals. If you know what I mean. 
    Android
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Reading is one thing. Comprehension is another. That's my only explanation.
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen and @soundspretty You're so funny... 
    I wanted my male game to my new girl game in order for them to date but I am A+++ 300m fans in my man game and in girl game I am only 100m A list. I  have not done any comebacks... So frustrating 
    So the dating is dead for me this week
    edited July 2018
    Today i got my 2nd baby :D I want you dolls to meet my new precious litle treasure, Kyle!

Awww, he's beautiful. I'll do a search for our baby thread..... congratulations. <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I really wanted to have a baby boy and a baby girl BUT since its random i guess i was meant to have 2 litle boys <3
    But i dont care because Theo and Kyle are my precious litle treasures <3

Awww, he's beautiful. I'll do a search for our baby thread..... congratulations. <3 </p>

Ohh i posted there aswell :P
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Not really in dating mood, so doing 6h gigs.. I need about 15m fans to get to my new comeback, so hoping it'll be this week! My first box:.

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    Danizzle said:

I wanted my male game to my new girl game in order for them to date but I am A+++ 300m fans in my man game and in girl game I am only 100m A list. I  have not done any comebacks... So frustrating 

Are you waiting for your girl game to reach A+++ status so you don't have to worry about going on dates all the time?

My spouse made angry face this weekend so I was forced to go on a date to avoid divorce extortion. And now we have a dating event. Fun! Maybe instead of dates he should pay me k-stars for all the times I kept his butt around. I invited him to my parties! What else could he possibly want? 😛
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited July 2018

KaylaJ said:

me: meh, a dating event is fine

also me: omg! bort asked for a date hours ago!

ugh, I still want to dump Bort, but I'm so nervous that the time I do, the next update will be a big time spouse one and we'll get gifts for leveling up and I'll have to start all over

In the past, and currently.....the baby is free with Relationship Points. The gifts, are directly related to the Lovers (?) Achievement. I got 2 gifts with my 1st spouse. then in an update my real player husband's game got corrupted, he was now basically an NPC and I couldn't call him for a date, so he rather vehemtly broke up with me. I grabbed another NPC, and after a few more dates the gifts resumed. The acheivement didn't decrease, it just moved forward. I think I even got one of the gifts right after I did a one hour night stand date So for the baby....yes you need the continuitiy of one partner and those points between the two dolls. But the gifts are based on your own doll. She can be as faithful as Old Faithful, or an equal opportunity Thot. Those gifts are coming either way. (I am pretty sure the gifts are tied to the Lovers achievement (?) but it's been a while. )
    Thanks for that Koko! I'll have to keep that in mind. I chose Bort cause of his name, but next time I'd like to choose based on love...love of looks that is. Bort has clear creepy eyes and for a "fashion designer", his clothes are tack-y

Anyway, Bort and his 2 hour dates only have me closing in on the 2nd box now. I got kash in the first but I did level up and got all the energy out of it! I was doing a wkend gig to help out and it was exactly what I needed. Thank you Glu!

2nd box: kash. Apparently the game totally wants me to finish up and buy some stuff at the ski chalet which I've putting off
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Are you waiting for your girl game to reach A+++ status so you don't have to worry about going on dates all the time? My spouse made angry face this weekend so I was forced to go on a date to avoid divorce extortion. And now we have a dating event. Fun! Maybe instead of dates he should pay me k-stars for all the times I kept his butt around. I invited him to my parties! What else could he possibly want? 😛
    Yes this is what I'm waiting for @soundspretty
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    As usual, Kash in my first two boxes 😭 Em was slightly gutted so she took herself off for an exotic mini break to drown her sorrows 😂😎
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I got 25 kstars out of my first box...I’m pretty sure that’s the best thing I ever got out of one of those lol. And I’m always low on kstars so it’s perfect!
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Got kash in my first box and 25kstars in my 2nd. 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Candy, seriously?
    Btw, you'll find out in an hour if I'm not mistaken.
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
    edited July 2018
    Danizzle said:

@Danizzle I'm confused. Why not just pair you boy and girl game now? She can be Britney's popularity and he can be a Federline. What is the advantage of waiting till he's more advanced? Just curious.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Im just 13 points from the gold box :D
    If things smootly, then i will probably reach the trowback box :D
    Fingers crossed for me to get something good on my gold box and for me to reach the TB <3
    @Danizzle I'm confused. Why not just pair you boy and girl game now? She can be Britney's popularity and he can be a Federline. What is the advantage of waiting till he's more advanced? Just curious.
    Well @kokokokonut the boy's done all the comebacks and he's A+++ instead of the girl who's simply A list without comebacks. I want her to do all her comebacks. 
    ok, I must be missing something. Your girl can marry your boy game, and then go on and do the comebacks. You lose your fans, not your contacts. You can play however you like, but if you're holding off because of a misconception I want to try and clear it up for you. Marriage in the game is one aspect, comebacks are another and you can do both simultaneously. Dropping down to zero fans will not stop your games from being able to marry.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    This is what my my Gold Box contained!

ok, I must be missing something. Your girl can marry your boy game, and then go on and do the comebacks. You lose your fans, not your contacts. You can play however you like, but if you're holding off because of a misconception I want to try and clear it up for you. Marriage in the game is one aspect, comebacks are another and you can do both simultaneously. Dropping down to zero fans will not stop your games from being able to marry.

I could be wrong but I *think* what @Danizzle is getting at is that they want to do the comebacks for the girl game before they start to date so that they can focus on earning back fans quickly instead of being pressured into dates in the midst of everything. Is that right?
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited July 2018
    That’s very smart of @Danizzle to wait until his girl game to be more advanced to date his male avatar. I remember when I started Jon’s game, I couldn’t stand Angeline dating npcs anymore, so I had them start dating right away but I hated the time when Jon’s game was always struggling with losing fans every time Ray tweets about not seeing them. 😒
    Dani, In the meantime, you can still pick a random NPC to date for the event then delete him/ her after the event. No string attached. 😉

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited July 2018
    Candy, we have asked you multiple times now, can you please stop posting about opening your game late to get reduced points...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    edited July 2018
    Personally, I would begin building the relationship points and get started on free babies right away, but I'm always on the lookout for a bargain.
    And lest anyone think coupling an A+++ with an E right off the bat would interfere with the E game reaching #1 A and taking any comebacks, I felt it had to be explained and refuted.
    It's not a case of one way being smarter than the other, my position is to lay out all the facts. And in case anyone thought it would hurt her gamed to marry before she was A+++ as well, I would have been remiss to just pass over it.

(TBH I never knew how much having the other doll in each others homes and jet would make the game more interesting, but now that I've had it for so long I can't imagine it otherwise, even though the sisters were romantically linked accidentally at 1st. For some dumb reason, I don't even mind the daily calls. It's my game, not some NPC intruding on my time. logical? No. True? Oh yeah) :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Once I figured out you didn't have to accept a date for every call that was a game changer for me. With my spouse in my homes, I just check in and when he makes a grumpy face I know it's time to date. If it's just a frown or neutral I don't even bother, even if he calls.
    Excuse my noobness but what does NPC mean??