Does Your Partner Propose?

onlyymarkonlyymark Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
So I've been playing KKH for a couple of weeks. And you know how about level 6+ you get told by your partner "You look like you have something on your mind" and you get a prompt to propose to he/she. My question is does your partner ever propose to you, or do you have to propose to he/she yourself.

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    You need to unlock the quest called Popping the Question? and then you can get married. Welcome to the forum!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • onlyymarkonlyymark Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    You need to unlock the quest called Popping the Question? and then you can get married. Welcome to the forum!
    So your partner can't propose to you? You have to propose to them?
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Your partner proposes to you. Once that happens you should get the quest
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited July 2018
    Here is some info direct from Glu FAQs:

How can I get married?
    In order to get married: you must have a relationship level of 250 or higher.
    At that level. you only have to date & speak to your partner to trigger a proposal, provided you have been on more than a couple of dates.
    You are required to finish a quest in Florence to get the ball rolling on marriage planning (Maria calls and asks “have you ever been to Florence?", level 6+)
    This triggers additional tasks that must be completed prior to the wedding event.
    If you still have anyone listed with 1/12000 or more and the heart icon is whole, you will still need to break up with them. If your current partner believes you are cheating or if you make it public that you are still dating others (Ray Power will announce through Star news that you have been seen dating someone else) We believe that in cases where a player has multiple active romantic partners, even if the relationship is only 1/12000, that this may be preventing the proposal from triggering.

There are several stages to each level of a relationship. To clarify, this is the first step of the proposal ladder. You'll go through several stages of the relationship before the partner proposes for example:

1) Getting serious
    2) The I love you's
    3) Soul Mates
    4) Proposal

These triggers are present upon reaching each max of the relationship meter. A pink dialogue message will become present over your partner when a trigger has been reached and a new stage is about to begin.

As long as you do not decline the advances, you will move on to the proposal on time. However, if you do decline, the proposal will be significantly delayed as your partner does not like rejection so will be hesitant to offer again. This does not mean you cannot get married, however. You will just have to continue dating over and over until your partner has gained enough confidence to ask again.

My best advice....date, date, date, date date and date. Date in different places. Try the Gondola in Venice, the Cantina in Mexico. Act like it's a whirlwind romance between your doll and theire date. Then sooner or later, it will happen. :)

But as of this moment, there is no option to propose. the game must initiate, you just have to date. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Your partner proposes to you. Once that happens you should get the quest
    I always get the prompt to propose to him but, he never proposes to me.
    No you don't. You get called all the time to start a date with your partner. Your game does not get a prompt to propose. Could there be a language problem perhaps? The game does not give you the opportunity to propose. You doll only has the opportunity to accept or refuse your partners proposal.
    Please review the excerpt from FAQS I posted, and if you still have questions about this, contact customer care from your game. Top left corner of your game screen.
    ( lll/Help/Glu Support ) Hope you get your proposal soon.
    And again, welcome to the forum

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    No you don't. You get called all the time to start a date with your partner. Your game does not get a prompt to propose. Could there be a language problem perhaps? The game does not give you the opportunity to propose. You doll only has the opportunity to accept or refuse your partners proposal. Please review the excerpt from FAQS I posted, and if you still have questions about this, contact customer care from your game. Top left corner of your game screen. ( lll/Help/Glu Support ) Hope you get your proposal soon. And again, welcome to the forum
    Let me clarify. I fully understand that I can propose to my partner while on a date after complete the "Pop The Question" quest. My question is, is there any cutscene/dialog where your partner proposes to you instead of you proposing to your partner.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    That's the point, you can not propose, ever. Your partner is the only one who will propose.
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    edited July 2018
    Ok @onlyymark I am going suggest you submit your query to Customer care. We've given you all the info available, as far as getting your doll's date to propose. Now, lets turn it over to the experts. you can send a ticket from within your game. Go to the top left corner of your game screen, hit the box with the 3 lines to access the Options screen.
    ( lll/Help/Glu Support )
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • beemayxbeemayx Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Can anyone help me? Im at 9000 with my partner and he wont propose just keeps footing the bill for dates ive done the quest before but never got married as i broke it off, where am i going wrong?
    I answered you in  the thread you started. I’m going to close this, it was from 2018.   Good luck and pkease check thst other thread. ;)  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary