v9.2 Update - Rooftop Patios & Ferris Wheels

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @KKHLucy Try talking to the NPC outside the ferris wheel
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    edited July 2018
    Impressive animation on the Ferris wheel! I spent 18 energy on my 1hr date. $75 for cotton candy?! I hope that gets us a whole round hay bale's worth of it! :lol:

I really like the fire pits/pool on the rooftop patio. And the handheld six pack! Sooo cute and I love the colors! I allow myself one insta-purchase on a new K-star item when I first open a new update and that was my choice.

Edit: Oh! And I see the green furnishing button that was partially hiding our panther cub in the pet sanctuary has been moved! Thank you Glu!
    iOS โ€ข KK:H player since January 2015 โ€ข I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited July 2018
    18? Mine was actually about 40 something. but I love the motion. It's so so so cool. The Glu Dev Gods outdid themselves.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @KKHLucy Try talking to the NPC outside the ferris wheel
    Heโ€™s not there anymoreย 
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts

@AmeliaKKH Which type of iPad do you have and which version of iOS do you have on it?

It's not the most current one! :( But on my iphone is all ok. And the only rooms I have a problem with is rooftop and the new locations. Pop-Up is perfect. May this be due to the night and day shift? @KalindaKing
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    KKHLucy said:
    Did anyone notice how Santa Monica changes from day to night?? Iโ€™m so impressed!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

No, it's always daytime in my game. Did I miss something?
    Android
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited July 2018
    It's possible that you will have a different experience with this update if you have an older device. Unfortunately, the day/night feature may not appear in your game or it may seem slow. Our developers are aware of this.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Thank you Kalinda! Makes sense. I have bought a brand-new phone, but I am too scared to transfer the game since we still don't have a safe storage.
    Android
    Rumpel, anytime you want to try, I'll hold your hand and sit with you step by step. Having the game working on the old device is a giant safety net. It gives you the opportunity to tell your game......nah. forget it. and try repeatedly, as long as you have your game up and running in the other hand. That is always how I have done it. Once I didnt have the current game available, and did a one device transfer and lost a week. But with your current, running game, it's IS your safe storage as far as the transfer is involved. I know it's scary. but you have the Ultimate Safety Net. Just don't do it without me. Not that you'd need me, but I'm use to the little hiccups and scary parts. You want to be on the Ferris wheel at night Rumpel. Trust me.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Thanks Koko! You are right, I really need to do it soon. ๐Ÿ˜“ย 
    Android
    things to do, read the instructions up in FAQs daily till you're ready. Don't laugh. I had to transfer in Sept 2014, just a few months in. It was practically virgin territory. My device was dying and I had an Anniversary coming up. (this was for my third game, the one that started around august) I just read and read and read. ANd asked questions about anything I didn't understand. Start looking at it now, believe me, it seems a lot scarier than it is.
    Most people rush into it. Some have already deleted the game on the old device. 1st thing, and that's what they did. Don't do that. lol. but really read and get comfy with it, you're petrified because it's your game. but,, you wouldnt think of attempting without doing everything you could to safeguard things. What are your old and new devices? If you say Samsung, meet your new friend, Smart Switch. And you don't even have to be Samsung. You can check your device's compatibility here: https://www.samsung.com/au/apps/smartswitch/compatibility/

(when you're done, you will honestly laugh that you were so hesitant. But believe me I get it.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited July 2018
    I'm already 30 energy into my one hour date, and I'm only half done. This is bizarro. Ok almost 3 out of 4, but still.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Um here's a question why is their no new items in the gold and black box in my game ๐Ÿค” have anyone else noticed this?
    edited July 2018
    The new TB Box prizes are showing up in the black and gold boxes, I believe thatโ€™s what it means. iโ€™m Thrilled with that.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    @KalindaKing can we get a iced latte in the game I feel like that's all I need to feel like it's totally me in real life since i'm always drinking a caramel vanilla latteย 
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    We're all pretty excited but I got a concern. What about Kollektions? Or are we getting limited-time kollektions like in the previous update?
    Please post suggestions in the suggestion thread. Iโ€™d move the latte request there, but iโ€™m Too tired. Lol.

Hey @danizzle. Is your keyboard stuck on bold or Something? You should look into that.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    mine is a bit slow cause i'm on an older Ipad, but it did change to night time which is really cool
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    I think it so w0nderful, between the Ferris wheel and the night sky, even doing dusk....I showed it to PuterHead and he was impressed as well. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Oh wow, I just finished the Bel AirRooftop Party and I just loved it!! All the main characters from the game are at the party, a few in ever room, it was really great!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I like the new update! Loving Santa Monica!
    i wasnโ€™t keen on any of the new clothing items but that was great, because it meant I could save my stars to complete a collection, which Iโ€™ve now done (as shown in the photo above!)
    I did purchase some of the Kash items however, and Iโ€™m quite liking the boho-hippie look! Nice and colourful!ย 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited July 2018
    I cant wait for the 9.2 update arrives to Facebook o:)o:)o:)o:)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    Please post suggestions in the suggestion thread. Iโ€™d move the latte request there, but iโ€™m Too tired. Lol. Hey @danizzle. Is your keyboard stuck on bold or Something? You should look into that.
    Shoot I'm sorry @kokokokonut
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Has anyone managed to make these lips work at all because I do NOT understand how:

No I feel like those lips make us look like we have messed up mouths @Lisylis. I can't wait for the VIP event so I can purchase those eyes :-)
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I really wish they'd bring out more lip colors instead of more facial features. It takes me so long to get used to new facial features, I don't buy them because of that. My doll just looks so different with them.ย 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • bbyoticbbyotic Registered Users 109 Posts
    September said:
    I really wish they'd bring out more lip colors instead of more facial features. It takes me so long to get used to new facial features, I don't buy them because of that. My doll just looks so different with them.ย 
    I rly hope that in the future they let us customise the colors because I like the shape of the other lipstick but it only works well with certain wardrobe choices ahah
    Android user since 2014
    Portuguese player!!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    edited July 2018
    I thought the lips was weird initially, it also looked wrinkly. Then I played around and this eyes were the best match. It's kind of limited to dark outfits I feel, but it's not too bad.

PM to add
    edited July 2018
    I think those lips are good for some looks, and some dolls more than others. Iโ€™m thinking dolls of color might be able to rock them better. But Iโ€™m just in love with everything. I. The update. Except the MamaLovinโ€™ Ferris wheel date. Why is it taking my dolls more than a full tank of gas, and others.....18 energy? Ok, Iโ€™ll ride it. But I don;t think I can date there.

Edit after seeing Xan, I think @Naimonster is onto something. Off to play some more. Xan is as light as my dolls usually.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    The 1 hour date took me around 40_50 energy I guess? That was a bummer.ย 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers