Options

v9.2 Update - Rooftop Patios & Ferris Wheels

Comments

• Options
    EssenceHeartsPandasEssenceHeartsPandas Registered Users 72 Posts
    This is how the new lips and eye makeup look on my doll, I thought I would give the lips a try per Koko's suggestion since I'm mixed but I think this would look amazing on darker toned dolls! 
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Oh my @kokokokonut
    I just realized it lol sorry
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    No problem doll. I hate when I'm not looking, and typing this whole big thing is all caps. Caps are my downfall. There should be a way to highlight text and lowercase it all. lol. ;) That would help me immediately.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    on Wednesdays we wear pink 
  • Options
    @Candyfloss_kkh I have to admit that at first I  was hesitating buying this hairstyle. It felt weird on my doll but you  rock it and perfectly styled it. I love it
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited July 2018
    @kokokokonut my date was between 60-80 energy, I had a break at work and was like "1h date? Sure, can do that", but ended up tapping my ass off cause I really wanted the 5 hearts 🙄
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    That date was bizarre. I'm going to see if there's a reasoning behind it, and tbh, 2 games took it, and they were different, but both were wildly out of control energy wize. I'm going to try going in with very little energy, see if I spend less energy on it.
    Hey......tomorrow's event thread is up. Who want's to politely obsess and beg for spoilers? It's early but a full thread is a happy thread. lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm down koko
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    My 1hr date at Santa Monica was super long, too. It took me over 30 energy bolts just to finish 3 heart (including the first bonus ❤️). I had to stop spending energy at 3 heart as I’m working on the update storyline gigs that already slow down my weekday event progress.

I Wish Glu Would give us another date venue to spend $650 and finish quick like Oak but more fun, like this Ferris wheel. Please...
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Anyone else having problems with this?

There's no reaction tapping on this since the update. Like a pet you just tapped for energy. No offer wall, no videos and no video for opening another daily giftbox.
    Android
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We just fixed that issue! If you were having a similar issue, please check it now!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I really liked the party at the Bel Air mansion with all the characters from the game! The only problem is, I'm not sure I got a chance to talk to them all before I filled my meter! I would hate to know that I missed out on some of it because seeing each person from story lines past was really fun. They even kind of interacted with each other, which was cute (like Cassio/Rani, the fashion designers, etc.). If anyone does it and takes pictures of all the conversations, please let me know the link!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Woohoo! It's working again! Thank you Kalinda!!  :)
    Android
  • Options
    Danizzle said:
    @Candyfloss_kkh I have to admit that at first I  was hesitating buying this hairstyle. It felt weird on my doll but you  rock it and perfectly styled it. I love it
    @Danizzle thanks 😊
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited July 2018
    Lisylis said:

Has anyone managed to make these lips work at all because I do NOT understand how:

In my opinion, those lips looks so fugly to me lol I dunno what the heck was glu even thinking lmbo :lol: those lips just seems off to me though.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    I've not had the update yet, so I've not seen them in the game or on my doll, but seeing the picture, I like them lips! They are funky! 
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    Aww fingers crossed for facebook players and you @Zzzelena. You'll get the update soon. 
  • Options
    @haftime I like seeing so many game characters in our Bel Air Party, too. I took some screenshots of my favorite ones. (see spoiler):

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    @Angeline & Jon thank you! I did see those, and they're some of my favorites, too! Though I had a different answer for Rex Mooney, Everly laughed at that joke--I love a grammar joke, what can I say. I took some screenshots too, which I'm going to put in the Humor thread. Thanks for reminding me!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Thanks @Danizzle!
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    @haftime Just saw your post in the Humor thread.
    It’s interesting that I don’t remember NAKAYAMA saying about Ray in my game. 🤔 I did take a screen play video. Will have to go back to review it. If I figure out how to resize/ edit my video, I will post it on my FB. 😉
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    You're welcome @Zzzelena
  • Options
    When are the 9.1 poses being fixed 🤔 also when are getting more 😍
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Hoping that the 9.2 update comes soon to Facebook <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    9.2 is now available on Facebook!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options

9.2 is now available on Facebook!

Thanks @KalindaKing <3
  • Options
    Okay, uhm is it only in my game or does the cameraman just disappeared from the outside of Bel Air Mansion? 
  • Options
    @Danizzle The cameramen outside the Bel Air Mansion is only there when there is Weekday/Weekend Profesional Gigs or Reality Show Events :)
  • Options
    Oh I never gave too much attention. I  was so confused. Thanks @LovelyEmma you're really lovely
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    OMG I just founded this promotional banner from kkh official instagram! I want that cotton candy and the teddy bear :love: when are they gonna bring this in-game? Is it gonna be for the future weekend event perhaps?

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections