Options

KK:H Weekend Event - 7/13/18 Black Glitter VIP

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
edited July 2018 in KKH General Discussion

Welcome Dolls & Dude Dolls! Normally I'd be bringing out the Good Luck Amulets and things, for an event beginning on Friday the 13th..........but when our lovely Glu Goddess Kalinda shares news like this so early, well you just know there's nothing bad luck about THIS event. Kalinda said -

The items this weekend will be black and sparkly for everyone. It's a VIP event!

Just to prove there's no bad luck, I'll provide my good luck Kitty.

What's that Prince? You're waiting to play and you've got something special considering the early Spoilers about a VIP black Glittery event. (That means dress up to me. & oooh Prince, you've got that look.......)
https://youtu.be/_jCuroTbqBI?t=23s
Better run through the checklist, make sure we can start. Kim?

Yes, you all look Fab. Now, since Kalinda already told us it was VIP, and Black and Glitter.......why don't you just fill in the blanks and share the actual spoilers?

Oh you know we can't beg while you're wakesurfing. Where's Khloe? She knows how to have fun.....

Hmmmm, if we're going to try Kourt, we'll have to sound smart, informed and enlightened. You know....fake it.
*ahem. Kourtney, you're looking lovely today. We admire the way you've cleared toxins out of your life, you must be feeling so much less stress than before. Preservatives, ozones, hydrocarbens....GASP.....Gluten! Our lives are so much less clarified than you. ANd I think the stress of not knowing the actual spoilers for this event is just well....blockage. you know? Maybe you could

Sigh. Yeah yeah. We know. No spoilers from you.
What to do, what to do. If only we could.....oh my. A previously untapped resource.
Out of the mouths of Babes......Oh Mason!

Ugh. well dolls, I tried. I thought for sure since Glu Goddess has already shared Black, Glitter, VIP, the spoilers would be easy.
But it's like that childhood saying. "Said the Good little Girl to the Bad little girl, It's awfully hard to be good.
Said the Bad little Girl to the Good Little Girl........it HAS to be...oh nvmd. I think we have no alternative, but to ask Kim to open the thread for us.

Awww, Look. She's sleeping. She looks so sweet, I hate to wake her but.

Morning Kim, We realize we have you up and wakeboarding, then asleep again but this is a thread on a forum. I think we can abandon some of the rules of continutity, don't you?

You are just so nice Kim. In fact, we know you won't share the spoilers,
but you really know how to dance a thread open, so if you wouldn't mind
doing your thing, we can move onto the very important business of polite begging, drooling and obsessing.
How about a running start? We love those.

At long last to open this thread....Mrs. Kim Kardashian West!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev1345

Comments

• Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited July 2018
    Im curious to see the weekend things :D

PS: I have a question! If i buy something for my babies with Kstars will that count for the VIP Event?? :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Well, perhaps a little polite begging....let's make this thread so sparkly and pictorial, the big bad juju of Friday the 13th won't dare show it's ugly head.
    Sooooooooooooo who wants some Glitter Ponies to Sparkle it up?

How do you like these SpoilerGlitterPonies? They're available for thread openings across the board. ;)

Spoilers Please?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yay, thread is open! Thank you for another amazing opener, Koko!
    I can't wait to see the items!! I have not made a wishlist yet, will do so tonight, when the twins are asleep!
    I would have loved it if the Kim Kollection was still available during the VIP event, but unfortunately it ends tonight...
    I came across these super cute running hotdogs :D , hopefully they can lure our Glu Goddess...

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    I'm thinking a real chant, and then maybe a few puppies? You know, the sad begging ones? They ones you just can't say no to?

Spoilers Please Spoilers Please Spoilers Please Please Please
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Everything you spend stars on counts toward your VIP points total. If you buy a nail or lip color.......it counts. If you buy a new slot in the Lookbook.....it counts.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I'm happy it's a vip event, I'm feeling so sick. I love having my kids but when they're sick, I get sick too. Now I'am waiting for some spoilers🤗🤗
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    yesss, there are so many things I want to get, I'm very happy it's a VIP event 
    thank you for opening the thread, Koko! loved it ❤️
  • Options
    edited July 2018

Everything you spend stars on counts toward your VIP points total. If you buy a nail or lip color.......it counts. If you buy a new slot in the Lookbook.....it counts.

Ohh cool :)
    So i guess that means im gonna buy a new baby hair style <3
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Hope you feel better @Chelsea123!!

I think I'm gonna wait for the spoilers to decide what to get. Originally I thought a business, but I think I'll wait for the earnables to see if I want to spend more than just to the GB.
  • Options
    estellagraziaestellagrazia Registered Users 14 Posts
    Black AND glittter... doesn’t get better than that! Well, some awesome hair or hand-held items are lovely too!
    KKH/ iOS / v7.2.1 / iPhone Device/ Level 62
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I have so little stars...I’m actively praying I don’t like the rewards lol. I’m sure they’ll be lovely as usual though!
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I love all the men's items with crowns and wish they were unisex! :D
    I also really like the hairstyles and silver for girls. What about you guys?

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    That earnable BALMAIN DRESS!!!! Thanks Kalinda!!!! Whaatttt, another Kollection? Dresses from design room to buy? 
    Pets?

how much does a kidney goes for in the black market? Asking for a friend ?
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Is this week 15 or 16? I'm on mobile and can't remember offhand. 
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    The new Limited Time Kollection (Girls Night Out) starts tomorrow and runs until July 19.
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    miacollinsmiacollins Registered Users 82 Posts
    edited July 2018
    OH MY GOD everything is just so gorgeous I’m so excited really hope I get the GB hair or that diamond choker it’s to die for honestly 😍😍😍 don't think I’m gonna spend k-stars on this limited collection this time lol need to complete my other collections first but anyways thank you so much kalinda!
    Mia
    Daily KKH Player Since January 2016
    Level 59
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MiaKathCollins
  • Options
    Hmmm im not loving the VIP event eanables!
    From the main colection i only like the silver shoes with the stars and from the GB colection i only like the hair and the dress!
    Now im indecided if i should give the Limited Koletion a go or shall i get the hair for my baby D:
    I have to keep in mind that i only have 76 Kstars and i dont wanna waste them all D:
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Just gonna work towards those shoes...I’ll have 30 kstars after my videos today so hopefully I can get enough to at least get them!

How many kstars do the second step of the vip events usually take?
  • Options
    You can also get this Shop My Closet with the hair, dress and tiny handbag!

#VIPKalinda
  • Options
    That's beautiful. Thank you so much.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited July 2018
    To be honest I'm not a big fan of the earnable prices, if they were switched with the GB prices, I would totally spend all my stars, but now I'm gonna sit this one out. Since in my experience chasing GB never works for me.

@stirfryedshana next is 300
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm cool with stopping at the shoes. And I'm waiting to do work gigs during the event so I get more Kstars out of it.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    edited July 2018
    The Girl' Night Out Kollection is fabulous. I love so many things. The white shirt dress ......i love that. Oh, and if you've been waiting to buy Design Center Dresses it ends Sunday.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

Just gonna work towards those shoes...I’ll have 30 kstars after my videos today so hopefully I can get enough to at least get them!

How many kstars do the second step of the vip events usually take?

@stirfryedshana The second box is 50 k-stars.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    So sooo much all at once for the girls! Omg the SMC, I loved the little purse when I saw Kim holding it!

My weekend plan for Xan is to get the design center dresses, chase the GBs. No limited Kollection for me I think. Furnish Chevier Toronto. Get the SMC.

For Jax, mehhhh. Ok I will get 1 or 2 of the design center suits and if my 2 GBs lead me to something good then yay, if not then no yay. Saving my kstars for something special (hopefully).
    PM to add
  • Options
    I have stopped just about all furnishings other than Bel Air for the moment. I have become like the
    lustful Charles Foster Kane furnishing Xanadu. I just can’t stop. :D
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    I have stopped just about all furnishings other than Bel Air for the moment. I have become like the lustful Charles Foster Kane furnishing Xanadu. I just can’t stop. :D
    Admire your tenacity for house decoration ,Koko. I am like we don’t have beds or furnitures in our houses but I dressed nice and have these cool doves flying around me 24-7. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    DID SOMEONE SAY XANADU?????

Oh my gosh. I used to watch it religiously with my sister when we were little. My fav scene was when the club opened and the skaters had the choreographed dance number where they stomped their skates and did the X with their arms chanting "Xanadu!" My sis and I would stand in front of the TV and do it with them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D0sCKYABUk
  • Options
    MerQweenMerQween Registered Users, Banned Users, Member 91 Posts
    edited July 2018
    Wow there’s soo much to buy 😞 I really wanted the featured stuff from this month but oh well I guess be gotta forget that 😢 
    And let me be the first to say ever since I was little (does that make me crazy...possibly?) I hated that flip out hair trend 😭 and my god it’s back 💔 anything but that! But I’m really happy about the faux rass hair because we don’t have a lot of natural hairstyles 💕 
    I love the gb dress but that awkward (is it a jacket or something) it looks like it’s coming out from under the arms? But it is everything other than that! It’s just my style! 😁💕
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Okay who is going to be here in roughly 14 hours for the beginning of the event? If you are usually asleep at the beginning of the event why not try the silent alarm? Hydration! Start drinking extra water a few hours before bedtime and you'll wake up automatically without an waking anyone else in the house . Plus, you'll have lovely skin.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary