KK:H Weekend Event - 7/13/18 Black Glitter VIP

Comments

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @Naimonster That purple suit reminds me of Jack Nicholson as the Joker. I like the green and the grey.

My doll still hasn't broken up with her new biker fiancee. He called for a date, 1 hour - he paid - including vintage wine. I'm beginning to like him 😏
    Android
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    @KKHLucy , @HollySisk , @klena
    Thanks so much, I'll go with both! :)
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    both my androids looking fabulous candy wearing Balmain and Patricia wearing black chic lace dress 
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @Angeline & Jon as much as I'd like to say Jax looks good in everything, I think Jon looks better in the light blue suit than him, is it the hair color?

Wait @Rumpelstilzchen where's the grey suit? :D

@HollySisk Will you get the SMC? I said no, but I keep thinking about the purse in my dreams... If only they would do something about the hair, I would get it immediately no questions asked.
    PM to add
    @Naimonster The one with the stripes. 😝
    Android
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    In the design center, what do you think of the sweetheart neck minis with the sheer layer over them? I am so torn. They are the only ones I haven’t gotten f9r anyone. Thoughts please? I have. Shred of willpower here, someone?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I asked my hubby the other day. He has a good eye for clothes. Sometimes he is my stylist irl.
    He liked the pink. And the short silver one. Not the black: 'for a latex dress it is too long'. And the other silver one what I planned to buy: 'the shorter one has a better color'.
    He made me think... and now I think he's right.
    Android
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    VIP events are my favourite! You save up kstars for weeks and then you get to spend it on the things you wanted for a long time! We always get/buy a lot of new stuff during them, more than during other events. It's such an exciting event, full of joy! I've not had much time to post in the last couple of days or take screenshots of my doll's outfits, I might still do it until the end the event. However, I finished the event! I got three new pets, opened some boxes, managed to get the hair and the dress - love them! I got some furniture Maria called me with. Then, I got the black latex dress from the design centre. Btw, picked the pink sparkly one as my free dress. I'm in love with all of my new items! This was a great event! Thanks Glu!
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited July 2018
    Edit: Nevermind. 

@Angeline & Jon I picked Rock Star and also received a 3 hour event.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    FYI: If you are doing this VIP event storyline gigs. Choose “athlete” instead of “rock star”, you get to do a 3hr gig after instead of 8hr one as a second gig. Although the 3hr gig is still taking more than a regular 3hr gig, like about 50 energy bolts to finish, the 8hr one takes just as much as the usual 6hr event gig, like 80-90 energy bolts. That being said, choosing the 3hr one is definitely better to save some energy during VIP event! 😉
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @kokokokonut i was torn with those dresses too! Idk to me they just don’t fit right or match with my doll 🙁
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I dont like VIP events at all!
    Im 99% of the time low on Kstars and VIP Events dont help at all, cuz instead of saving them i just waste them even more....
    Im seriusly hoping that this upcoming weekday and weekend events are better for me! Hopefully Reality Shows and Professional Gigs would be the ebst for me! Or even PArties at Home or Dates!
    Anything but SYS or VIP :3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    In the design center, what do you think of the sweetheart neck minis with the sheer layer over them? I am so torn. They are the only ones I haven’t gotten f9r anyone. Thoughts please? I have. Shred of willpower here, someone?
    I would get the silver over the blue, KoKo. The silver is more modern and sleek. 
    IOS Player 
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I got the first one for free, seems it is a popular choice. The color and sparkle is nothing like what we have. The red is sexy isn't it? The striped dress is a little plain compared to the rest. The black dress is nice, I own the SMC tube full length dress in the same material, so hmm... The silver sheer dress has a nice sheen but its off my priority list. The blue one however has a nice color and the detailing on the bust and waistline makes it nicer. The 2 mini dresses I think I'm getting, the silver is cute and the violet is awesome.

PM to add
    edited July 2018
    Your review is very helpful! @Naimonster I’m also trying to decide what to get next. I got the pink one for free and the black latex one because I don’t have the longer black latex SMC and I actually like this one better. I need to spend another 100 KStars for the event so I’m thinking of getting the silver mini and the purple mini, too. I’m waiting for Maria’s call to help me make my final decision. She hasn’t called for any good deal yet. 🤞
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I got the short purple as my free dress and bc I can't help myself I also got the latex and silver overlay. I do really like the other silver and blue but am gonna be good and save my k-stars in case we get more design dresses with the next update. 
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

@HollySisk Will you get the SMC? I said no, but I keep thinking about the purse in my dreams... If only they would do something about the hair, I would get it immediately no questions asked.

@Naimonster
    I am not buying the SMC because the hair is virtually identical to the Kim Kollection. To help me stay committed, i actually turned off the feature that allows me to buy from this app. The SMC doesn’t appear at all when you can’t buy from the app. I still get pangs when I see Dixie’s friends wearing the SMC dress or carrying the purse BUT I am not paying soooo much to have two of the same hairstyle.
    If this SMC had its own unique hairstyle instead of a duplicate, I would buy it Immediately.

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    For those of you debating purchasing the Design Center dresses,
    I feel like Glu creates a lot of clothes in black, in silver and in nudes so I think you should consider the purple, the blue, the light pink, and the red dresses. That was my initial approach so I chose the purple as my free dress.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Dixie loves going out with her friends but she really needs to tinkle...

@skevans Dixie @Chelsea. @specialk

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    HollySisk said:

Dixie loves going out with her friends but she really needs to tinkle...

@skevans Dixie @Chelsea. @specialk

You're the best, Holly!
    Your doll is so adorable, and your so great at making pics like these!
    <3
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Seeing all the dresses together at the same time is interesting! I hadn't realised how many differences in the detailing there were between the two options for each style. It looks like the designers have like really considered how the different types of fabric would hang differently :o
    edited July 2018

Okay, okay, okay... I CAVED IN AND SPENT MORE STARS FOR THE DRESS.

My boyfriend might hate me a little, but I’m so in love. I wish I had this gown in real life!

Aaand now I’m going to sip my merlot and enjoy how pretty my pixels look. *siiiip*
    iOS / add me on facebook 
    edited July 2018
    Oh, and I started a new comeback quest today (the business/money one), so I'm counting this as a gift to myself.

iOS / add me on facebook 
    The biker called for a date. 1 hour. He paid again. Vintage wine. He's too good to be true..
    Android
    My pop up screen with the GB has disappeared. Guess that’s one way to prevent me from spending GC. Lol
    I still have pop up screen with the weekend earnables.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    edited July 2018
    I decided to go with the purple ones for my dolls. The purple suit does look good with black pants. Thanks @SugarK ! 😉 Jon’s game has 40 KStars to spend to complete the event so I might get the green one later.

Jon also got the gb hat and the suit in his first free palette. What a surprise, the gb suit comes with the pants and they are not too short or too tight! I like it! 😄 He also got 40 KStars in his second free 🎁! Angeline picked the dress in her free 🎁! Feel very lucky & happy this VIP event! ✌️

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

The biker called for a date. 1 hour. He paid again. Vintage wine. He's too good to be true..

Can we see him? I'd just love to see a biker in the game. lol. I can try and make Noah look more biker and less 'kept' lol.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Sloane and Kiki with their BFF couple @Angeline & Jon having a glass of wine before hitting the town. Angeline, the black pants you chose above are perfect for that purple jacket, looks even better than I imagined! You definitely need to get that green suit for Jon if he still needs to spend the 40 stars 😉

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I love seeing everyone posting gorgeous pics!
    I love seeing how everyones wordrobe is soo vast and diferent! Wile mine is super basic :(
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    You guys all look so gorgeous!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________