KK:H Weekend Event - 7/13/18 Black Glitter VIP

1235Next

Comments

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Still the same guy from last dating event @kokokokonut. I like to think that he is a biker, he looks like he can repair one lol.

I still haven't bought anything.. The stuffed bear for the nursery? (Selfless mother). The dog in Rome? (Good investment)The blue bikini top? Earrings? Red dress? (Great stuff) Or giftboxes? (Probably stupid and end up with nothing). My head is spinning. Tick tock. 🕛
    Android
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    So yesterday I decided to go for the unexpected, the purple suit for Jax. I threw it out of my consideration list but when @SugarK said it would look good with a black pants as well I think I was sold. I could not picture the other 2 suits as separates. I'm growing to like it more and more too.

And the green suit is awesome, so @Angeline & Jon you should totally get it. Not sure if its just me, but the colors on my phone sometimes turn out different when I'm on computer. Like this shoes I matched with the green suit, it looked more green on my phone but now that I'm posting, it turned out to be navy.

Then I spent another 10kstars on an eyebrow color which earned me 2 GBs, earning me 40kstars and the top I think is the best item out of the 4. Yay!!

PM to add
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Angeline & Jon love to hang out with the lovely couple Kiki & Sloane. Thanks for the picture and your valuable suggestions, @SugarK and many others here. My hubby is very conservative when it comes to fashion. Actually he is conservative just about everything. LOL Asking his opinion is just too predictable... no fun...😂 I like to let my imagination go a bit wild, when picking outfits for Jon in the game. One summer, my younger twin nieces (age 6 at the time) came visit, we had so much fun dressing uncle Jon in pink from head to toe. I just had to teach them that the outfits with Kstar price tag can only be put on in the closet so they won’t spend all my KStars! 😱

@Naimonster Jon is standing outside of the Bel Air home. If Maria doesn’t call for a good deal the next few hours, he is going right in to get that green suit. No high expectation from Maria though, she usually disappoints me during VIP weekends. 😒
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited July 2018
    Chelsea. said:

@KKHLucy , @HollySisk , @klena
    Thanks so much, I'll go with both! :)

Still the same guy from last dating event @kokokokonut. I like to think that he is a biker, he looks like he can repair one lol.

I still haven't bought anything.. The stuffed bear for the nursery? (Selfless mother). The dog in Rome? (Good investment)The blue bikini top? Earrings? Red dress? (Great stuff) Or giftboxes? (Probably stupid and end up with nothing). My head is spinning. Tick tock. 🕛

How about the horse and carriage in the banquet hall? Pays off 2 energy every 4 hours of another dress from the design center? .
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I only had two offers from Maria this weekend and neither were good.

My GB pop up finally reappeared so I decided that was a sign to buy a box. Lol. I bought one and got what I wanted most —the purse!

I am still really annoyed about the SMC. Dang duplicate hair!! :-(
    I am so jealous when I see my beautiful Forum friends in that white shirt dress.

@Rumpelstilzchen you need to buy something!! I vote for the design center dresses. I want Glu to feel that the DC was a success so that they do it again.
    (don’t buy the bear in the nursery. That’s a waste of Kstars)
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    edited July 2018
    @haftime was going to be in this picture but Everly changed her clothes while Dixie was getting dressed LOL
    Dixie and @skevans are enjoying Paris

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    HollySisk said:

@haftime was going to be in this picture but Everly changed her clothes while Dixie was getting dressed LOL
    Dixie and @skevans are enjoying Paris

I'm 10000000% obsessed with this!
    <3
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
    edited July 2018
    Posted in different thread
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I really love the bear, just had to get him. The nursery is so beautiful, happy for my boys!

But chasing gb hair on VIP events is just stupid!
    Android