KK:H Weekend Fashion Show 7/13/18 VIP RUNWAY

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
edited July 2018 in KKH General Discussion

Spoilers Please Spoilers Please Spoilers Please Please Please
Spoilers Please Spoilers Please Spoilers Please Please Please

Ooops, :o I overslept and I still have the sleep in my eyes, and brain fog. Let's start over.

Our lovely GluGoddess shared these spoilers with us yesterday, to further tempt up in our frenzy to know all about the weekend. ..........\

I love all the men's items with crowns and wish they were unisex! :D
I also really like the hairstyles and silver for girls. What about you guys?

So show us what you won, what you bought, show us here on this weekend's runway!
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary

Comments

• JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Love this look on my doll, I'm happy I got this dress even though it was a chase. Idk if I'll try for the other items, I still have 100 stars to spend for the Balmain dress 🖤
    I love how the weekend items remind me of the place and time I got them irl. Like the cherry blossoms remind me of my birthday, this dress will remind me of my holiday.

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    She looks wonderful. And I love it remembering dresses by occasions. You styled it beautifully.
    and ......we have more for the Weekend.
    Our Glu Goddess waited a while then surprised us with this:

You can also get this Shop My Closet with the hair, dress and tiny handbag!

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    My doll looks so pretty with the SMC items😍 Got kstars in my free box and got the event shoes, but didn't make a picture with them🙈
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
    edited July 2018
    You look great. I need to buy that SMC. First Z started with the Kollection.

She and Kat do Not share clothes.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Charlie and Kiki all blinged out 😁 So far all my stars have been spent on the new kollection and a few gb. Here’s hoping Maria comes through with a few good offers before the end of the weekend lol

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I end up buying the all the dresses from the design studio, a dress with birds motif and open a couple of Golden opulence Kollection boxes. 

I am really happy with the earnable dress and i styled the hair and shoes inspired by Kim’s MTV Movies Award look. 

IOS Player 
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Here's my doll showing off her items (:

Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Xan & @maxrockatansky, the GB hair is sooo gorgeous!

PM to add
  • Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    I have always wanted this little black purse for the longest time!! 😌 And that's one more reason I won't get the SMC lol

Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I spent my stars on this throwback item hair and this new pose for my doll (where she can hold an item). 
    So here is Em with her new hairstyle, her giftbox freebie (the clutch, which I really like!) and the earnable shoes. She’s going for old style Hollywood glamour 💁🏻‍♀️
    edited July 2018
    Here are ny Andtoids. Stopped off for a quick shot before heading back to the design center. I just can't get over 40 Stars, it's great. I hope they do this more.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Got the shoes I wanted and surprisingly opened up the black dress on my first try in the GB! I didn’t think I would like it but it’s actually super cute.

My doll in her new dress + two of the design dresses 

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited July 2018
    Went overboard

No regerts. Also, the last one makes me feel so like @haftime
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    edited July 2018
    I don't think I'm going to spend 500--I really don't need the earnable hair!
    I started my VIP weekend buying this hair. I then opened my "free" box and got the dress! I really liked the dress but not the other giftbox items, so I'm happy I got it!

I then completed the High Art Kollection. I had already completed the second outfit below, but not the first (it was my last box--I was waiting for a VIP to open it). Next VIP I will complete the Nouveau Riche Kollection (I've opened 5/8).

Here are my VIP "earnables":

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited July 2018
    So the feminista is abouts to call it a night. I only stopped and reached up to the earnable shoes. I bought the anniversary dress for my doll and some throwback items like the shoes and the purse to go along with my doll's outfit. My doll is rocking the new SMC hairstyle 😍💣🔥

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I’ve kept spending too...I purchased these earrings for Em, as well as the patterned denim top. No regrets so far, even if i‘m broke! 🙈
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    me and my other game character looking fabulous in our items I brought today 😘
  • AphroditekkhAphroditekkh Registered Users 10 Posts
    This weekend event is a success! I love the SMC but the balmain dress is definitely my favorite 😍 I hope they add another balmain collection sometime soon! ☺️❤️❤️

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Can we have more glittery dresses in the future pleaseeeee 😍🙌🏼
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited July 2018
    I ended up spending 300 K-stars this time, so I made it to the dress:

Oh and I thought my doll’s new poodle was so cute, she had to be in the pic!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    These are the items I brought during the VIP event. :)

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @klena Dixie @Angeline & Jon are in their Design Center dresses and still celebrating the KKH Anniversary

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • ChicCharlotteChicCharlotte Registered Users 571 Posts
    Everyone looks gorgeous! Here is Charlotte in her new event GB hair and the SMC outfit.

Began an iOS game and need friends!
    Also deleted old Facebook account. Please refriend me if you play iOS.
    https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009525168362
  • KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I won some (more) silver sandals from a Kollection - I actually prefer these to the earnable ones.
    Let's not talk about the free GB (it was one of those bra tops you get in the daily box, and that was only the third-worst thing in there!).
    Then what could I buy to get the earnable dress? Well, Kathrine's been avoiding getting married for some time now but, well, save the date! Looks like a summer wedding.

Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Sorry this is late, but here is what I got Everly during the VIP weekend!

First of all, I was BEYOND excited when I saw the pink-tipped hair in the Limited-Time Kollection. When we got that hair in KKG, I spent all my gems--2000!--to chase it. It was the first time in either game I'd chased. So I knew I had to get it in KKG, and hoped it wouldn't take that many k stars!

In the end, I got it, along with the choker and bag in the Kollection. Also, Maria called me with a luxe goal for a pair of cute jeans. So here's Everly wearing all these at once, plus the earnable shoes! (I'm not crazy about the choker--to big/bulky. But I do like the little Givenchy bag!)

After that, I only needed to buy the two new poses to put me over 300 for the earnable Balmain (gorgeous), and I stopped there. Here's Everly doing both poses 1) in her new designed dress (I know others thought this striped version was a little dull but it's perfect for Everly!) 2) in the earnable Balmain

Here are my KKH and KKG dolls twinning so you can compare what these items look like in both game (admittedly, not the same shoe in both games, but similar):

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.