Options

KK:H Weekend Event - 7/20/18 Hair & Jackets in All their Glory

Comments

• Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Enjoy the time with your fiance @Zzzelena and check back sometimes, so you don't miss an earnable hairstyle! <3
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @Zzzelena Omg that sounds like it'll be a wonderful 2 months! Who knows when you're back, sys on fb will come true :D Safe travels and best wishes to you and your fiance!
    PM to add
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Omg, you guys are so sweet! @HollySisk  @kokokokonut @Johana @Naimonster ❤️❤️❤️ I left my doll to chill in her Bel Air mansion, so it's all good! I'm just at the airport now, my flight has been 2 hrs delayed -.- Not fun! But decided to check the forum of course xD Thanks for your well wishes! I defo won't miss an earnable hairstyle! And fingers crossed for SYS, you never know, do you? :smile:
    Awww, I just feel overwhelmed with sweet emotions! I'll be seeing my hunny after 4 months and your messages guys, omg! Just sitting here feeling super happy! 
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Have a safe trip @Zzzelena! And a wonderful time!! 😉
    Android
  • Options
    KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I'm really mad because of my lack of luck. I spent 80 k-stars and I wasn't able to cacht GB hair or coat. </3
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I spent too many chasing the hair. I won't even cop to how much. But I love it and will use it all the time so I'm trying to rationalize

So.... when's the next k-star sale? lol
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    uh....how many of us are jealous of @Zzzelena ? :):):):):)
    Two months in England sounds divine. I spent a week there once and loved it.
    What part of England? Where do you live now?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    @MarianiPoizen I see you play on iOS. You should become neighbors with the other iOS players here on the Forum. It’s so fun to see each others dolls and to take pictures together.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Let's all wave! Safe trip and have a wonderful time. Meanwhile, we'll grind and tap....
    Oooh hey.....new thread starts tomorrow. Sunday means.....not a clue in site.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    HollySisk said:

@KaylaJ - I’ve never seen Guardians of the Galaxy. Have you decided yet if you’re going to splurge on pigtails?

not yet. I need to visit Sam's this week and they always have a bit of a discount on cards so once I get that I'll sit around and go "Well, I mean, I like them, but do I like them? And if they're around ~500kstars, I could get so much more. If you hadn't wasted so many stars on boxes you idiot! How do you know if you don't get the pigtails you won't just do that again? And on a reality weekend when you really didn't need *that* much help!" If I do well on the weekday boxes I may forgo them, but I do badly I may shop my problems away.

@Zzzelena i hope everything works out and soon you and your fiance can be together forver! have fun and be safe!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    The pigtails are great But don't ever kick yourself over what you've done in the game, Like @soundspretty 's graphic reminds us
    No Regrats. ;) ANd I loved that movie. Now i want to see it again. :)

Happy tapping everyoe. I hope everyone likes the final earner hair as much as I do. ;)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Thank you @HollySisk 😘
  • Options
    Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Hi am new here been lurking for a while. Got the bag in my free box (top row 3rd box if anyone wants to know) but loved the two hairs in the kollection so decided to complete my first one the pigtails were last, got the hair/dress/boots in my 7th box. Here'sD my doll Mariani Poizen wearing the boots and one of hairs. She may be wearing this outfit for a while
    And so glad you've done with just reading. :) You can't go back now. You've shifted from Quiet Cousin to "come sit next to us" Sis. And don't you love that Kollection with the pigtails?
    yay I finally passed willow pape 🎉🎊😃 @kokokokonut I finally passed her 
    Congrats. I knew you'd kick her Hotelier-.Familied Butt sooner or later. How many more spaces till you'e number 1? You have seen that dress right? And @Zzzelena Have a great trip, but we will miss you. I'm curious too, the thought of a 2 month vacay somewhere ....woo hoo. You have to tell us when you come back. Share pics, and don't leave out a thing. But......I hope I catch you in time.....park in a date place, and date as soon as you open up again. Chances are, maybe not make up fee. Have fun.. <3B)
    @kokokokonut a long way to go it'll probably take months to pass that Skylar girl 😵 ohh and yes I saw the golden dress you posted 😍 I love it and I need it so sparkly he he 
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I'm also thinking about the pigtails like @KaylaJ. Please model them if anyone has it!
    PM to add
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    @Zzzelena have a safe trip and an amazing time with your finance!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    With my flight being delayed, I missed my transportation to Manchester, where I'm headed, so had to wait over night on a bus station in London as I'm a poor student who can't afford hotels on spot lol :D Anyway, I'm safe, finally got into a cafe that just opened, still waiting for my bus. It's been a loooong day, not like planned, but oh well. Glad I grinded like crazy yesterday and finished the event, as I'm probably gonna sleep all day as soon as I get to my second home :smiley: Thanks guys :heart:@Rumpelstilzchen @KaylaJ @LindaVB @HollySisk I'm from Serbia. Fiancé is British. We met in Greece on a summer holiday :smiley: The summer adventure going strong for over 5 years :smiley:
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    I replied with a long comment, but it went to spam as I went to edit a grammar mistake xD I'm sure Koko will get it! But don't think I just liked them comments and left you with no reply xD it'll show up :smiley: 
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Safe travels, @zzzelena !! 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    Thanks @yezx! :kissing_heart:
    #newcomebacks
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    I found Zzzelena's comment, she dmd me and I grabbed it. That is really sweet. She embarking on a great romantic time period, and while stranded temporarily....she checked in with caring family.....US! ok, now I have to go do something very important...heh heh. It's Sunday Dolls. That thread isn't going to start itself.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts

@LovelyEmma Honestly I feel the same, the only Kollection I ever completed was the Kim kollection, and I only got the green dress because it's a limited time and I always wanted it when I saw girls in K&K wearing it. (Although after chasing the hair I almost didn't because I was so low on Kstars and didn't really know how much it would cost)

And PLEASE glu stop adding limited Kollections so frequently. We had the Kim one the one with the flippy hair and now this one. No one can spend this much on a game. 

I dont have any Koletion finished!
    Most of them i only have one thing! There are 2 or 3 that i have more than 1 item frm the Koletion but thats it!
    I even alredy sugested to Glu "budge friendly" koletions but i guess that will never happen :(
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @Zzzelena Goodluck my fellow KKH Facebook player <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited July 2018
    @Zzzelena I love your story. I love that you and your fiancé‘s commitment is so strong. I wish you will be united forever soon. Be safe! Forget about the game (Oops, am I saying it out loud on Glu forum!? 😂), enjoy your time with him! 💖
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @Naimonster and @KaylaJ I've got the pigtails. I kept getting an Abby Scuito vibe from them so went with it.

@Zzzelena have a fab time in Manchester! Whereabouts are you going? My family is from there but we moved down to the midlands when I was little.

@HollySisk I'd love to have people added but am not sure how to do it, I'm hopeless with technology lol.
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    @MarianiPoizen To Add players, you add players of the same platform as friends to your Facebook account. They add you and boom, you are in each other’s games. If you’d like, you can put your add info into your signature, or look for friends in the Gifting and Friends section. Y9ou can also add people who have their add info in their signatures. I have to delete or move any posts that have add info in the body. Believe it or not, at the beginning there was one big forum for KK:H, problems in with looking for friends posts....so they split us into 3 sections.

Make sure yu9 have y9ur platform in your add info, or if you start a thread “Looking for iOS Friends” or something. If you look in that section, you;ll see a lot of threads that don;t have that. They;re very ineffective. again. Welcome, and have a great time.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

I'm also thinking about the pigtails like @KaylaJ. Please model them if anyone has it!

@Naimonster Here are the pigtails pictures I could find on other pages of this thread.
    It’s my Dixie, @ladykrystal and @kokokokonut

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Just saw @AmeliaKKH 's new video opening this weekend's giftboxes. 
    No kstars in any of the palettes. And there were many palettes..
    I decided to keep my kstars and not buy event points, energy or kash. 

Android
  • Options
    @KalindaKing you responded earlier in this thread to let us know that Kstars are still in the weekend GB. However it looks like none of us saw any. You can look through this thread and see pictures of palettes, read our comments about it, and apparently one person even made a video of their palettes.
    Please ask Glu to investigate this issue.

Thank you
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    My 5 palettes also contained no kstars. I mean it's still possible that you can get them if you're lucky. But then they changed the odds to like 1percent or something which isn't fair. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    The only prizes I got when I didn't get an event item were Kash, event points, and energy. I don't remember seeing kstars and certainly did not get any. I spent about 600 chasing