KK:H Weekend Event - 7/20/18 Hair & Jackets in All their Glory

12346Next

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Well you know it's on our Glu Goddess' radar, and I don't know if there s any connection but I've been seeing more palettes with all the items than before, maybe it was all connected. I'm sure she'll review the weekend posts, and I have it on a note to bring up tomorrow. I know it was important to her that members see her response assuring us that the stars are still in place. I know we're in good hands.
    I loved the clothes, but accidentally flaked on so many tasks. My head was not in it this weekend. Tomorrow, breakfast for SugarB's 1st real day of vacay, then rain and shopping?
    I like @zzzelenas vacay better. :)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Just because we ask for 4 gb items should be in the palette to be fair so Glu’s response is taking away or lower the chance of getting KStars in 🎁? 😡
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I merely mentioned something I noticed and wondered about. That doesn't mean there was correlation. It's a beautiful Monday morning, with a new event. <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @HollySisk I talked to the team about the gift boxes today. Let me know if you have an issue with the next weekend event.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Thanks @LovelyEmma @Angeline & Jon and @MarianiPoizen! I'm just close to city centre Mariani. :) I've actually "forgotten" about the game like Angeline suggested and not opened it yet since I came. I think I'll give it a week break and open it again for weekend event :smiley:
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.