Options

💜KK:H Weekend Event 8/3/18 ~Love Is In The Air!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    it’s a beautiful morning. Sure, buttloads of rain. But it’s good for the grass, the flowers and trees and i6 washes the whole outdoors. Lol. I lost this weekend’s storyline. I hit an old gig by mistake, and when that was finished it, gave me more. So if anyone knows the name of the 2nd one,.......;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited August 2018
    @kokokokonut, depends if you picked the charity or the shoot? I had the charity, I can't recall the name, but its at Ganzerveldt 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    Ok, I took charity too. Thanks......I can find it now. <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Marle said:

So frustrated 😣 I can't afford to buy k stars so any that I have are from game play and offers. I had about 250 k stars saved and never spent any on opening gift boxes before until I saw the hair... guess what? I have 10 k stars now...and no hair. 😐 

I’m so sorry @Marie That stinks. Probably all of have been in your shoes at one time or another. It’s so frustrating to chase an item and end up broke with no item. We feel your pain.

I see you’re new to the Forum. Welcome!!! I hope you decide to stick around. We share our KKH joys and our frustrations here. You’re among friends.

Do you play through iOS or Android?
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    pattette said:

GB:

*composes herself*

I shall continue dating, and I shall pretend like this never happened :# I'm glad it's a dating weekend too. Goin' on a Sunday road trip to the States, so I've gotta hunker down and earn them hearts early :)

Oh dear, that would honestly make me take a walk around the house, being destructive. Ie: pick up a throw pillow and throw it gently onto the other sofa. Lol. I’m a thrower, but I don’t break things. You seem like a very positive person; Welcome!

Hey, everyone. Can someone tell me the name of the gig that starts the first weekend quest?

@lantspance. Haven’t seen you in forever! Hiya hiya!
    Marle said:

So frustrated 😣 I can't afford to buy k stars so any that I have are from game play and offers. I had about 250 k stars saved and never spent any on opening gift boxes before until I saw the hair... guess what? I have 10 k stars now...and no hair. 😐 

i’m So sorry. When you are in chase m0de, unless someone comes along and tosses some cold water on you, you[re stuck till it’s over. We have all been there. I do feel bad. ;(. Not much of a welcome, Now is it? Hey, it can only get better, and thank heavens for TB boxes. That hair will come around again, and i6 will be yours. Or....buy a small pack of Stars and try again? Next time, try to pop in during the chase, we’ll try and snap you out of it while you are still ok.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

@HollySisk thank you. It’s been almost 24 hours now without a response. Guess I’m done with KKH. My game has never been duplicated or anything. And I don’t have any receipts for my game bc everything in my game was credited back from a previous game because of issues I had buying an previous smc and not receiving it. 

@KimKHollyWoodAddiction I understand that you’re frustrated/furious that you haven’t heard back from Glu yet. I’m sure most of us would be banging our heads against the wall.
    But I’m still going to hold out hope that this will work out and your game will be intact. I’d miss you if you leave.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options

Well of course the only time I won't be getting an 1 hour date, will be now. Try. To. Keep. Calm. And. Breathe. 

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    yezx said:

Well of course the only time I won't be getting an 1 hour date, will be now. Try. To. Keep. Calm. And. Breathe. 

If you can wait until your pets recharge you might just get that last one from them! i got 3 this morning from pets.
    iOS
  • Options
    @alibryant, Yes, I did that ☺️ It was an 8 hour date that popped up (shocker), so I went to my pets and got the heart right away!

Make kkh great again: 
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    We need to be able to hold multiple items at the same time ... phone, teddy bear, drinks/ cotton candy/ water melon ... etc.😉

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    I’m so sorry @Marie That stinks. Probably all of have been in your shoes at one time or another. It’s so frustrating to chase an item and end up broke with no item. We feel your pain. I see you’re new to the Forum. Welcome!!! I hope you decide to stick around. We share our KKH joys and our frustrations here. You’re among friends. Do you play through iOS or Android?
    @HollySisk @kokokokonut Thank you for the welcomes!
    Also I play with android :neutral: I've been lurking on the forums for a while but didn't make an account until now :smile: 
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Welcome @Marle - I'm on Android too, if you would like to add me, link is in my signature.
    Thank you so much to @KaylaJ for posting about the double kstars offers! I've made 100 extra stars today thanks to that :)
    iOS
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    edited August 2018
    AliBryant said:
    Welcome @Marle - I'm on Android too, if you would like to add me, link is in my signature. Thank you so much to @KaylaJ for posting about the double kstars offers! I've made 100 extra stars today thanks to that :)
    Wow that's a lot! What app were you asked to download for the 100 kstars?? @AliBryant
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    @Syndra x It was quite a few combined! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx games were easy to do because you just need to go through the tutorial to get the points. The word search and solitaire were very time consuming! Getting to level 18 on the solitaire took the longest, but also paid out 40 stars.
    iOS
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    I’m sorry, but while we wait for Further news, I have to ask that ‘stuck game’ convo really stay in faq. Let me explain why...while it has all been respectful and calm here, that was not the case in the other thread. Can I say only calm talk here about it? No. Because calm is subjective. Calm to me might mean yelling and screaming to another, anyway. Last thing I want is for a not calm person to come here, trash things and then say but ‘they were talking about it’.
    Get my point? Thanks for understanding, but I will be moving those posts over to the support thread. Plus that’s the best place to be when there is news or clarification on the subject. Hang in there Dolls. <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Please remember not to talk about about other games. I know it was offer related but still....thanks. Keep it vague. And unidentifiable unless it’s a fly game offer. ; ). I xxxxxxd out the names.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I don't know where to post this. I've been saving my progress manually every week or two as was advised on the forum. Now I can't copy the file to my safe folder anymore. I feel uncomfortable cause I don't have any control over my progress if anything should happen to my phone. My last save is from when we got the watermelon, then it stopped working. Is there any other way I could save my progress?
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Ok, take a deep breath. Android. I remember reading a while back that to trigger a game save to the Google servers, change a facial aspect. And just travel around tapping an object here or there before shutting down. Unless your device has a Back up now button, like iOS, that’s my best suggestion to stay backed up.

I’ll try to back up my Androids, what were your saving the backup with? I have Samsung Smart Switch.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I did it by copying the file to my laptop folder but started getting errors, I will try the smart switch instead. Thank you
  • Options
    Dixie is going to a costume party as Zendaya

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited August 2018
    So far from the kollection I have the kash, the top, and earrings. I AM UNDETERRED. Luckily I love everything in this one so I dont mind going through it all!

Also...I FINALLY COMPLETED AN EVENT! I really loved this event! 

• Options
    skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts

@LindaVB @judithkkh @Naimonster
    Love that we're all rocking new dresses!
    So happy we've finished this weekend with an amazing bang! Thank you Glu and @KalindaKing for such great earnables and GB items.

<3
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    I got the shoes in my freebie and opened another one and got 30 event points -.-
    Now I have 18Kstars left and playing on fb there's no way for me to get 22 more while the event is on and try again. I really want that hair! :/ Our offers are a joke on fb and we don't get free stars for anything.
    I doubt I'll be finishing the event sadly, as I had a very late start. I'm only at 270 points at the moment.
    Happy to see many of you loving the event! The items are truly gorgeous this weekend! 
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Just got the dress <3
    Im happy you guys motivated me to go for the dress, i just love it so mutch <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Cool! I got the hair

Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• Options
    Dixie and her friends are heading to the amusement park on the boardwalk.

@SugarK Dixie @MarianiPoizen @KatePillgrim

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    @skevans ahh thank you! you girls look absolutely amazing <3
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Good news: I have time
    Bad news: I still need 120 pts and Bort is only offering 1 hr dates
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    @Chelsea. Dixie and @Naimonster are ready for the photo shoot

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited August 2018
    I almost forgot to post this but I'm done with the event! Yay me😄

I was stuck with mostly 1 hr dates and then I was starting to get 2 hr dates after my doll had gotten engaged. Hmm...I'm thinking that it has to do with her not having a SO. My only complaint to glu would have to be that I wish that we could choose how long we want our dates to be because it isn't even an option as of yet. So, hopefully I would like to see that feature implemented onto the game on a future update maybe!?
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections