KK:H WeekDay Event 8/6/18 + KUWTK New Season Starting!

Comments

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @haftime Great minds (think alike)!!! LOL

I came here to post my On Wednesdays we wear Pink picture

@webra Dixie @skevans @kokokokonut

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @KatePillgrim i always love including your doll in my group pictures. She always looks gorgeous! Yes this outfit features lots of skin but it’s Sexy yet elegant. @judithkkh & Dixie are showing lots of skin too. It’s @genthea who may be too prim for Vegas. LOL
    As for those TB shoes, Dixie got them last week. I think the heel looks odd.

@Danizzle Thank you!!! I love styling my Dixie

@LovelyEmma I actually really like the purse you got this week. You’ll be surprised how many outfits it works with. I think the size of the purse and length of it’s strap is perfect for our dolls. I rarely used purses before that one was released because they all looked too large/awkward on our dolls.

@AliBryant yes, VIP has us “earn” prizes by spending $$$$

@haftime I’m slower than most of our Forum friends too. I won’t make it to the TB box until tomorrow. I like your idea about the double dipping to get achievements too. I’ll have to try that too.

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    So I've never participated in a vip event before (from what I can remember... i dont know if the game had them back when I was playing in 2014-2015) anyways can some one tell me how many k stars it costs for each of the 4 items? I'd really appreciate it!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'll go through some old screenshots and see if I can find out for you. My mind is a blank.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited August 2018
    15, 50, 300, 500 I think?? I can never remember what the third box is because because I usually don't go past the second one but I know for sure it's 500 to finish
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    So my gold box was definitely a huge letdown, especially since I rarely make it to the TB box. I got enough kstars to open up another item in the kollection and got the skirt. All that’s left is the kstars, the full outfit, and the thing I really wanted...the boots. But tapjoy still hasn’t credited me my 200 Stars so I’m giving up hope :(
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I got Kash in my second box, 40 K-stars in my gold box and these black shoes in my Throwback box!

My iOS Appstore shows an update for 9.2.1, has anyone taken the update? I usually do so when our Glu Goddess tells me to  :D but I did not see anyone post about it.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Same here @LindaVB. But it says 9.7 MB and still shows the August update.
    Android
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts

Second item from Halloween event In a row. I’m a bit dissappointed
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited August 2018
    I decided to do the kollection, please Glu, don't have so many kollections so fast after each other... I can never keep up.... In desperate need of a k-star sale 😅 I'll have to do a lot of shows this weekend to earn them all back...

Also my throwback box:

Does anyone know where the top is from? Edit: nvm, found it, VIP event september 2016 :D 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    yezx said:
    I decided to do the kollection, please Glu, don't have so many kollections so fast after each other... I can never keep up.... In desperate need of a k-star sale 😅 I'll have to do a lot of shows this weekend to earn them all back...

Also my throwback box:

Does anyone know where the top is from?
    💯 Agree with you ,yezx. One hand I am grateful that Glu is giving us so many options but also at one hand , I been using my stash of K-stars that I been saving for Black Friday sale that I am feeling the pretty burn out with all the Kollections. 
    IOS Player 
    Ooh, ooh. I should know this. Lol. Hang on i’ll Find the whole outfit and figure out when......

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Got those boots in my TB box. 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
    edited August 2018
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    So my black boxes were both stars, kash in black and this top in my TB. Am really happy as I've been getting shoes or jewellery for ages so it's nice to get a clothing item. Though I would have loved the outfit in the top left box. Glad it's a VIP weekend as am at best friends wedding Saturday so won't be playing.

I play on iOS
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited August 2018
    @HollySisk I have a few purses but never really use them because idk how to style purses with my outfits :sweat: I sont have that mutch of a great fashion sence :P
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • miacollinsmiacollins Registered Users 82 Posts
    got energy in my gold box but I got this lovely outfit in my throwback box not the best palette I would say but it’s still better than getting any of those shoes lol
    Mia Collins
    Daily iOS KKH Player Since January “16
    Level 61
    https://www.facebook.com/MiaKathCollins
    Hey dolls, you know what I just realized....only 3 month and 2 weeks (about) till the Black Friday Sale.
    Now, I believe for @HollySisk, when I mention the nov/dec holidays.....I have to spread a little Halloweeen around.

( I love Halloween so I’m good with this)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @LindaVB There's a new mini update (9.2.1) that you can download to get the latest bug fixes!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @Katya yes those boots are technically a Halloween item but they are AMAZING! You can wear them with skirts and short dresses
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts

@Katya yes those boots are technically a Halloween item but they are AMAZING! You can wear them with skirts and short dresses

Yeah, that's right. I tried to style them and I suddenly fell in love in them.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you @kalindaking! Taking the update!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    What happened with this small update? I cant watch videoes for k stars no more...
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    I opened the TB box and I got those earrings. I like them & I'm quite difficult when it comes to earrings.

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I know buisnesses and Kstar itens go on sale on black friday....
    Im also hoping koletions go half off on baclk friday to! That would be a fantastic way to try to complete them a litle bit more <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    oh man you guys. i got the most amazing palette of tb items, and i managed to pick a dress i've been longing for!

Do you even see that there are TWO hairs in this palette, and they're both pretty, wearable styles!?! I'm super happy with the dress, but seeing those hairs got me shook!

And here is Everly in her dress.

As you can see, the two party-goers to her left are big fans of the look, and the guy on her right seems awestruck.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    haftime said:

oh man you guys. i got the most amazing palette of tb items, and i managed to pick a dress i've been longing for!

OMG congrats! That dress is gorgeous! I've yet to get anything but shoes and accessories from TB boxes, I hope I get your luck soon :)
    iOS
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    I'd find it quite unfair if kollections would be half of the price, since that would mean we could've saved at least 250 stars per kollection...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Wow @haftime ! Just wow!! Congratulations!

Can you imagine picking the necklace or shoes in this palette? 😝
    Android
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts

Thanks to my fiancé, I won this dress in my TB box! I’ve had the matching shoes for a while now, so I’m excited I’ve got half of the original outfit! This was from the 2016 New Years’ event. 😊