Options

Do Luxe goals repeat?

MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
Hi,
I havent been able to find a thread about this and I was wondering if luxe goals will repeat? Like if I get a luxe goal about buying the Calabasas mansion and I don't complete the goal in time will I ever get the same luxe goal or is it a one time thing that will never repeat? I'd like to know for in the future if don't have the kash or k stars to complete a goal in time if it will be worth it to wait until it comes back before purchasing that specific item?
Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey! There's a chance that you could get the same Luxe Goal later. It's possible.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I know I get the calls for homes more than once.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    I personally had Maria offering me a luxe goal for a hairstyle more than once.
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    I don’t think anyone has asked this question before (or at least I can’t find it) so I’ll just ask here. Is it worth to complete luxe goals? I just find them too expensive, I don’t think is worth buying a 70 kstar boots just to receive 1 kstar and 5 energy in return. If it’s something from my wishlist I’d probably buy it but overall I don’t think luxe goals are worth it. What do you guys think?
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • Options
    SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    I haven’t gotten a luxe goal since I started replaying in March. Is that normal?
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @sharonbp95 I always do the luxe goals that are for kash items. For k-star items... it depends. For pets, yes, because that's the only time you'll get a discount. House items that cost k-stars? No. For closet items like hair, clothes, etc. if it's something I really, really want then I'll consider it, but also consider that on Black Friday Glu does a 50% off sale on k-star items. So if you're okay waiting until the end of Nov, you'll get a way better discount during the sale.
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited June 2020
    SDC93 said:
    I haven’t gotten a luxe goal since I started replaying in March. Is that normal?

@SDC93 Do you have a lot of gigs/goals on your sidebar? Maria will stop calling if you have too many. I think you have to be down to 5
  • Options
    SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    SDC93 said:

@SDC93 Do you have a lot of gigs/goals on your sidebar? Maria will stop calling if you have too many. I think you have to be down to 5
    That would be why!  I’m at 11. I need to work them down since I’m done with the TBs. thanks for the tip!
  • Options
    sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    @soundspretty thank you!!
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language