Options

SG eyes

KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
Im sorry for posting a thread about it, i just really wanna know how someone can wear the SG eys with different eyebrows?
Love an answer before you delete my post 😘
Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I have to be honest, I haven’t used the SoGlam eyes since the facial modifications of an update 2 years ago. The shadow on top and bottom doesn’t look right anymore. If you mean the NARS and other special eyes & makeup, for a brief time eyebrows could be swapped, but it caused problems and was discontinued. If you see a doll who’s eyes you like, maybe you could ask them about it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I just tried to and I don't think it's possible. When you change eyebrows, the So Glam eye changes to a default eye.
    iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited August 2018
    Yes, it was possible for a short time, but it was causing a large number of games to have issues, and it was stopped before the next update. Try changing the eyebrow color, that works for my doll with the Nars make up and almost white eyebrows. I took a super dark eyebrow color, put on the Nars eyes, and it lightened the eyebrows to look good with the blonde hair on my doll.
    If changing the eyebrow color doesn’t work, 2 more suggestions, 1- hair. Pick a hairstyle with bangs. Boom eyebrow problem gone. 2, sunnies or glasses. Pick either glasses or sunnies that still let you see the eyes pretty well, but the frame obscures the eyebrows. Hope some of this helps. ;
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Thanks guys :* I just saw a doll on my friendlist in the game having other eyebrows with those eyes so I thought it wass possible. But thanks for the tips koko 😄
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    kkhcleokkhcleo Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    hi! i once use the SG eyes with a different eyebrows, and you can do it by putting on the long white boots with a skirt and you can put the SG eyes and choose a different eyebrows! ♡