šŸ“ŗWeekend Event 8/17/18 - Keep The Cameras Rolling! (with Rio de Janero)

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts

@KalindaKing From wat i can tell FAcebook did not get the new limited time Koletion....
    Is that because we arent on 9.3 yet?

That's right. Once we release 9.3 for Facebook, you should be able to see the new Kollection!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts

@KalindaKing From wat i can tell FAcebook did not get the new limited time Koletion....
    Is that because we arent on 9.3 yet?

That's right. Once we release 9.3 for Facebook, you should be able to see the new Kollection!
    Thats what i tough!
    Thanks @KalindaKing <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Is it only me or alot of people are getting eather the hair or the shoes on their Free GB??
    :D:D:D:D
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Did anyone try the Kollection and get the black dress with multi-color top? I would love to see it, I hope it's gown-length!
    iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @AliBryant Here's the dress:

Have a great weekend!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Thanks @KalindaKing ! I love it. So beachy!
    iOS
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    My first intuition was to pick the one where is the hair but I picked the bubbles instead. I don't see my doll using them.. I love the petals and confetti, but I'm not excited about the bubbles. However when I saw the hair on my doll, it looked kinda cute (when I don't pay much attention to the upper part lol). So I didn't get the hair this time, but I got a lesson - to follow my intuition more šŸ˜

If we don't do the weekend gigs, will they disappear? I have over 20 undone tasks from the regular story line I am working on, so I don't really want to do the weekend gigs.
    iOS
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    KaylaJ said:

I think I'm just going to stop chasing until my luck changes. I don't expect to get a GB item every week, but this is like the 3rd week my free one has been kash and that really puts a damper on things. Add to that a new Kollection every week and my VIP subscription isn't working all the time and I feel like it's a swift kick in the pants lately

My VIP isnā€™t working all the time either!! I have the bronze but I will go days and days without it and then it will just start unexpectedly. Sometimes it only returns for a few hours. @KalindaKing tried to help me but Glu couldnā€™t figure out whatā€™s wrong.

Sorry you got kash. I think itā€™s a good move not to chase if youā€™re feeling your luck is
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    I started playing about 12 hours late. I just wasnā€™t inspired to start.
    However I did luck out and get the GB dress in my free box. Itā€™s the only item I liked but I usually give in and still open three. BUT I was a good girl and had rare restraint!!! Thank goodness because I wouldnā€™t have opened any of the other gb items.

Holly
    I play on iOS
    edited August 2018
    Edited because duplicate. Sorry!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    edited August 2018
    Edited because duplicate. Sorry!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    edited August 2018
    AliBryant said:
    If we don't do the weekend gigs, will they disappear? I have over 20 undone tasks from the regular story line I am working on, so I don't really want to do the weekend gigs.
    I dont think so... I skipped the weekend gigs a few events back and I still needed to do them after the event finished
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited August 2018
    @Miley_kkh343 Donā€™t fret about the gold SMC. You may have to wait a few months, but they always return!

I had good luck with my GB, but the white in the dress was surprisingly hard to match. Most of my ā€œwhiteā€ shoes are really more blue or yellow.

iOS.Ā  A+++Ā  Ā Since 2015
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Does anyone know what's the name of the first weekend gig is :grey_question:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) āž” the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmā˜ŗ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Iā€™m not sure but I think itā€™s ā€œPatio picsā€.Ā 
    ā˜… A+++ / Daily iOS player ā˜…
    Ā  Ā  #BonusStarForParties
  • alexiaKKHalexiaKKH Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    No luck again with my GB, I'm happy for you guys to have all these items and even kstars in your GB box, while I'm always stuck with all these cash & energy boxes and never pick the good ones šŸ˜­

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I had the same problem trying to match the dress with a bag @webra! The white of the dress isn't even what I would call cream, but it's definitely not the same blue-white of basically every accessory we have.

Also on the storyline this weekend I was so confused about why I would bother inventing fake ghosts in Bel Air when I own a house with a literal ghost butler, but I guess not everyone owns that house so you can't set a lot of things there.
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Here is my GB! Iā€™m In Love with these shoes. They are amazing. I wanted some White (?) heels.Ā 
    edited August 2018
    Yay, Iā€™m done with this event !Ā 
    Hereā€™s the total look on Josephine. Itā€™s cute but I would never wear those pants to go to work šŸ˜„
    To be honest, I was chasing the hair and I am pretty much satisfied with it !Ā 

@Allegorie the hair is so cute! I hope I can finish the event in time too :)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    How much more do you need @marie? We can start a You can do it chant, or just keep our fingers crossed.
    I finished. This morning, and after I finished the 1st gig, no others were triggered. Hmmm. Makes sense, Inwas done....but now, iā€™ll Have to do event gigs before I finish if I want to finish the story. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut I'm about 200 away! :smiley: thanks for the encouragement
    @Marle go go go !Ā Keep filming 3 hours reality shows! Takes 19 energies and gives 23 event points šŸ˜Š
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    I got the dress, and opening the daily box tonight I got this hair from the partnership

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    My free box. Would have liked the dress as its a bit different but not gonna chase. Am glad I didn't chase this time as I would have ended up with more energy and event points.

I play on iOS
    My free box. Would have liked the dress as its a bit different but not gonna chase. If I had chased this time it would have been more energy and event points.

I play on iOS
    My free box. Would have liked the dress as its a bit different but not gonna chase.

I play on iOS
    My free box. Would have liked the dress as its a bit different but not gonna chase.

I play on iOS
    @Naimonster Dixie @ChicCharlotte and @klena are ready for P Diddyā€™s White Party

Holly
    I play on iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.