Options

Temp v9.4 Update Thread.

1235Next

Comments

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Can't wait to see what Halloween costumes we will get in the next update!
    iOS
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    I hope the Halloween update bring many costumes Like can we get a bearded Lady look from the Greatest Showman?

IOS Player 
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Now that you guys have seen all of the alice + olivia clothing, what did you think of the collab and items?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    @KalindaKing Is that all of the alice + olivia we're going to have in the game? 

I've been waiting for this one:

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I thought the collab overall was not that exciting (I much prefer what the game has done with Balmain). I did not try for any of the Kollection. I will be buying the A+O bundle though because I like those items more than any of the others. I would have loved to see the outfit Stacey is wearing (queen tee shirt and big floral skirt) in the promo pics available in the game. I would have for sure gone for those!
    iOS
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I believe that outfit is exclusive for Stacey. We're releasing alice + olivia clothes this weekend and I'll let you know if there's news about another collab!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Thank you @KalindaKing !

My favorite A+O items were the teal colored ones in the Kollection. Once I won them, I realized we need more of that color in game to match. Overall, I liked the details in the clothes, but thought they were a bit expensive for what they were. We also have so many black items, that I'm a bit more picky about buying them than other colors.

I'm excited about the bundled clothes being offered this weekend. 
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    The worst tbh, they look cheap when actually they are not!
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    @yeezydashian 🤣😂👌
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I thought it was cool that the game collaborated with a big fashion brand!
    I did not like the clothes however, I thought they were a bit 'granny-esque' and thats not my aesthetic. The only outfit I liked was the blue one with the sparkly skirt and fur top from the kollektion, but not enough to take a gamble on the kollektion and might having to spend so many kstars. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    @webra me too, I wanted the shirt and the glasses so bad
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Dear Kalinda, while initially I was excited about the collab with Alice + Olivia, I find the clothes from Kollections  a bit hard to style with other things in the Kloset. Like the sparkly blue skirt hits the stomach at a weird area that make it hard to style. 

Ditto what Webra said, Stacey outfit is phenomenal and it would make a great SMC  

i personally love the a + o clothes in the Kloset the most. The studded black dress and the plaid skirts are great and easy to style. 

I would love to see more from this collab and here are a few looks from their Instagram that I hope will make it to game. 

IOS Player 
  • Options
    @TrashleyKKH You are absolutely correct about the sparkly a+o skirt being hard to work with because of its waist placement.  I had the hardest time with that! 
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Besides new Halloween costumes, we’re getting the chance to purchase old costumes too? And the SMCs? I missed the one from last year. 
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts

Guys Kim just posted this on her instagram stories!!!