KK:H WeekDay Event - 9/17/18

Comments

• webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    My favorite Emmy outfits:

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    edited September 2018
    OMG so many @KalindaKing !! I love all 4 that @webra posted, plus these, I think all would look awesome in the game too *wink wink* :)

iOS
    A few more: 

iOS
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Samira Wiley was stunning!

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    My faves, the Jessica Biehl. Dreamy number up top, and of course the purple glitter.
    Great ques tion Glu Goddess. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    For the first time ever, you can win a new hair color in the next weekend event! Guys and girls are eligible to win it. Any guesses?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Win a new hair color??
    IDK if i like that idea!
    I wonder what type of event it will be! I have a feeling it will be a SYS, and since im a FAcebook player i will miss it
    T-----T
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    edited September 2018
    for the guys, this Cheyenne Jackson look (at a pre-Emmys event) was great!

Also, a lot of the women wore formal suits to the event (and lots of designers have been showing formal suits on the runways), and I'd love to see more options like that for our dolls! Formal separates that we can mix and match are fun (like separate formal skirts, tops, jackets, pants!).

ETA: for those dolls who have the SYS event, please consider that the theme is supposed to be "New York Street Style." Some dolls have looked fab but formal, and I just can't justify giving them the vote!

ETA again: I can't believe we're getting a new hair color! Can't wait! Though, probably in a gift box, or maybe a LT Kollection?
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Gotta add Samira Wiley to that list of mine. :o   @haftime, <3 I LOVE your signature.. You've inspired me.  There's nothing I can do about the event links, but my own stuff can be condensed!  Pretty soon, we'll have everyone turning signatures back on.   :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    My guess is violet. I'm intrigued!
    I don't even see signatures, as I mostly view the site on mobile (Android). Only when viewing the forums on my laptop can I see signatures.
    iOS
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    New look! 

Excited to see which haircolor 😱
    @kokokokonut
    since i've got them turned off, i don't even know what my signature looks like! i remember trying to make it unobtrusive, though, so I'm glad it sounds like i succeeded!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Look who decided to join Dixie on Cassio’s Yacht..... @LindaVB !!!

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    First TB box from the sys event. I like it, but I don't know if my doll will wear it?🤔😛
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • BunhunBunhun Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    So... this is only my second show your style event, but so far none of my looks won (4 total). Is that normal or does anyone have any tips? I love fashion, but maybe my doll's closet is a bit limited 😭 Thanks for any advice and enjoy the rest of the event! ❤️❤️
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts

Ugh I was sooo close to the space buns! 😭😭😭 this tile earned me the Femme partnership, so I got 30 energy. 
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    As for the Emmys, I agree with all of the posts thus far, but these were my personal favorites:

Issa Rae’s jumpsuit was EVERYTHING

Sandra Oh looked great

I love the simplicity of this dress Kristen Bell is wearing
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @Bunhun    Are you keeping the theme of “New York street style” in mind?  A lot of dolls are in formal dresses and those aren’t getting my vote.   
    You can post pictures of your looks here and we can offer some constructive criticism. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    First TB box from SYS not a great selection ☹️ 

OBS: i also been seeing way too many people overly dressed up for the SYS event 🤷🏼‍♀️ Don’t they know the theme?
  • BreeeBreee Registered Users 53 Posts
    I believe palette 1 is box #2 of the sys event and palette 2 is box #3 of the professional event but i could be wrong. Not the best picks, but not the worst palletes I guess. 
    Off topic, but what's up with these random characters that you can't talk to? 
    Hey guys! I got my phone back finally and downloaded the game. Well good news is my game was there, bad news is it is not the way I left it :(

Here is the final screen shot I managed to take before my phone totally died. As you can see I purchased the SMC and also won the VIP eyes from the GB. I had also won the gown which I LOVED!! But all are gone from my game now *sniff*

Here is what my game looked like once I restored it. you can see that my progress was set back, as I am now not as far along on level 46. I also lost most of the 1250 k-star pack I purchased for the special event. Also during the VIP event I purchased the Cannes home and the pet inside it, and I no longer have those either (but it looks like the kash I spent on the house is there so I can repurchase.) I'm still discovering things I lost, since I made several purchased with k-stars during the VIP event.

Anyway, to get back on topic to this week's event, I am already grinding on the throwback event, and I submitted a look for SYS. Here was my first TB box....mehhhhh

iOS
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    The first SYS tb box was this one:I’m pretty happy with it, since I think this is the best thing I could win
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    My first box was energy but I had much better luck with my next two! Ive been hoping for these hoop earring's for the longest time :smile:

• MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    I don't know if this would count as a hair colour as it wouldn't just be one but maybe this weekend it will be an ombre hair you can wear with any hairstyle! I would love that so much! If not, I think it will be a fun colour... maybe a shade of blue (electric?) or purple (lilac?) :)
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @AliBryant glad you have your phone working but I feel so bad that you lost your progress! 

I would contact Glu and show them the pictures you took before you lost your progress. 
    IOS Player 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

There are are many beautiful gowns but hands down this Raf Simons for CK white suit is a LOOK and should be made for the guys in game. ( Male dolls need some TLC too)
    IOS Player 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Wow a new hair color! This sounds exciting!!
    Love our pic together, @HollySisk !
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    2nd TB box and I’m so disappointed with my pick 😭 which i got the sparkly outfit I’ve been chasing!