KK:H WeekDay Event - 9/17/18

Comments

• Miley_Caren343Miley_Caren343 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    @LovelyEmma sending you all the good vibes and fingers crossed you get something you want!😘😍

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Dixie has won every round of SYS and James has only lost one round.  They’ve both worn a variety of outfits but Dixie is on her third round in this outfit. I totally love the brown beret and hairstyle but rarely have the opportunity to use it.

@kate_kkh   Dixie   James   @Naimonster

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Yes, thread starts tomorrow morning. Then we can wait for the spoilers and drool till Friday. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Wow I made a lousy pick! 

iOS
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    Soooo like 2 posts ago I was sooo happy “no halloween or st Patrick’s day stuff in the tb box!” Now my doll is a vicious yet superstitious pirate (who would try to pinch her anyway?) 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Finally finished and the dress is really pretty too!
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• BreeeBreee Registered Users 53 Posts
    edited September 2018
    My last sys box. Kind of an unlucky pick, I think it's time to change my 'spot'.

And this was my look all week. I thought it would be too dressy for ny street style but it won every time,  so I guess it wasn't!
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I liked having 2 weekday events. I chose to work on the SYS event since I haven’t made it to a TB box for weeks with the regular events 🙄. Thanks for giving us options Glu!
    @Breee  I think I voted for your doll
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts

First throwback box dress with the shoes I won from the gold professional events box

Second throwback box (SYS)

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    I am very excited for this weekend event thread since we have a chance to play for a new hair colour!!! Is it neon yellow ? Or that pink that Kim spotted in Tokyo? I can’t wait! 

IOS Player 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited September 2018
    I won this dress in my SYS throwback box (and also an oversized black bag but eh) this is legit my ideal irl dress because I get so sweaty in long sleeves lmao

Edit: oh wait I didn't see this was a sort of beta test double event! Well let me just say I love it and it is amazing and please have more of them in future.
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    All my TB boxes. I can’t believe that I picked hairstyle! 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    edited September 2018
    Hey Dolls. It's 8 oclock, and I've been up since 4 something. Do you know what that means on a thursday morning? I bet you do. lol. <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I really liked having two events! 
    Although I love being able to earn kstars, I prefer this freestyle, simple SYS, it's more creative. Thank you, Glu!!

Very happy about the dress! (I didn't pick this one)

OMG, first time I see a hairstyle in my boxes (except for the pirate one)

Really, really bad pick.. I don't like heavy jewelry, so this one will disappear in the closet. Would have loved the green dress!
    Android
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Here are my three throwback picks.
    I got the shoes in image 1, the trousers in image 2 and the dress in image 3. Overall I’m a little underwhelmed - don’t get me wrong, it’s nice to not have just shoes and bags like usual, but the trousers are very plain and the shoes are similar to another pair I already own. I do like the dress though 😊 
  • KK:H_StaffKK:H_Staff Registered Users 57 Posts
    This was my winning look from this SYS event. It was the only look I submitted and I won every single time I submitted it (at least 6 in a row)!  :o
    I'm not so good at fashion though so it's surprising that I won  :s

Wonderful look!  I think one of my dolls has to go copy it. ( lt's a sincere form of flattery, or so they say.  )     This was such a fun thing.  One game got both events, and there was never a moment of boredom.  Ok,  maybe just one, but that was when it was charging so it's not the game's fault.   B)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited September 2018
    I keep winning shoes. Darn it! 😑 these are my prizes from the sys event. I'll post my throwbox prize later since I'm only a few points away from completing the professional event.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

I'm happy that even though I got a late start Tuesday night to the weekday events that I am going to finish both of them! Already finished the TB event, and should finish SYS after one more look.
    Here is my latest winning look:

And here are some more of the TB boxes I opened. Nothing too exciting:

iOS
  • KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    That's a great look and a fabulous bag, @AliBryant !
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
    I’m still trying to finish the SYS and professional events but the end is in sight!   Dixie submitted her last NY street style look so she wanted to dress sexy and have a Girls Night.

@miacollins  Dixie  @ChicCharlotte  @skevans

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Well my Trowback Box wasnt that great and this is what i got :3

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited September 2018

I really like the idea of offering two types of events during weekdays. Players can choose whichever event that works for their schedule to work on. I will always be happy with professional / SYS on weekdays. Professional event is perfect for weekdays. Players can either work on business/ storyline gigs or reality shows. Let’s face it, with other types of events on weekdays and weekends, it’s hard to keep up with all the business/ storyline gigs. So, I’m always happy with professional event and I don’t mind getting it every week at all! The free style SYS is perfect because everyone can play without purchasing a buy-in item. I hope Glu continue to offer two weekday events to all players. Thanks! 😉

My girl’s winning look. Jon didn’t get the SYS event but I think he would win with this look!😊

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts

And last but not least my last throwback box from the professional event. My prizes this week were kinda meh🙄

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• alexiaKKHalexiaKKH Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    My third box was awful but it gave me motivation to go after the TB box!

Which got me black boots, and while I already have many of them, at least I got some clothing, finally! 😂

• haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I could not say it any better than @Angeline & Jon so I quoted her the old-fashioned way:

"I really like the idea of offering two types of events during weekdays. Players can choose whichever event that works for their schedule to work on. I will always be happy with professional / SYS on weekdays. Professional event is perfect for weekdays. Players can either work on business/ storyline gigs or reality shows. Let’s face it, with other types of events on weekdays and weekends, it’s hard to keep up with all the business/ storyline gigs. So, I’m always happy with professional event and I don’t mind getting it every week at all! The free style SYS is perfect because everyone can play without purchasing a buy-in item. I hope Glu continue to offer two weekday events to all players. Thanks! 😉"

I agree with everything she said, and added bold to highlight things I extra agreed with, lol.  Also, this way, Facebook players would still have an event if the rest of us had two, which, while not super fair, it's better than not getting any event at all! 
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    I loved the double weekday event thing too, I hope they expand it to all players!
    iOS
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    So I had two events, which meant I got to open lots of boxes. I didn't get anything amazing, but it feels great to have several new things in my closet now! (even if I won't wear them much).

My black boxes were pretty uninteresting, but I got items in each gold box!

The silver choker sits kind of awkwardly on her neck, and these glasses don't fit on her nose at all. One of my deep wishes is for Glu to re-do the glasses in the closet to match the update where they changed all the noses. Now the glasses sit really weirdly on Everly's face but I'd love for her to be able to wear them more. The other thing about these glasses is that they're the exact same as another pair in the closet, just with slightly darker lenses--not dark enough to be sunglasses, they just look like Transitions lenses that are old and don't transition well anymore.
    In my first TB box, I got the Little Red Riding Hood dress in a palette which wasn't very exciting on the whole.

My next TB palette was more promising-- look at that pretty hair! the mermaid costume! the silver skirt! (the latter is high on my want list!). However, the bag I got is not very usable. That chain is so thick and it goes over-the-shoulder, so that the bag sits really high on Everly. If this back were hand-held, I'd love it! But for the shoulder? nope.

For my final box, I got another nice palette. I don't think I would have been too upset about any of these items joining Everly's closet. I now have the puppy bag-- the puppy is very cute, though the bag looks pretty dated in comparison to our most recent offerings. 

If one of those bags had been a pair of shoes, I could have worn all the items together in one epic-crazy look (choker, glasses, bag, dress, <shoes>)! Instead, here's Everly relaxing in the Hamptons with her new puppy before heading to Milan Fashion Week! (she's also wearing a pair of shoes I got in a TB box a little while ago that I don't think I ever posted about on the Forum).

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.