KK:H WeekDay Event - 9/17/18

123457Next

Comments

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited September 2018
    I only got the one event so one TB where I got a bikini which is pretty nifty since you can wear tights with it, but unless they're black you look pretty funny

I also got that cuff in my black box
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • BreeeBreee Registered Users 53 Posts
    My final professional event box. I like what I chose , it reminds me of a dress (that came with boots) from a previous weekend event. 

And here it is on:

Side note- I need way more clutches!
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts

My third and final throwback box. This outfit has a 70s vibe to me. Not the worst choice I could’ve picked, I managed to dodge the Halloween items again lol
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited September 2018
    is there anyone having troubles opening their game? it opens but then it shuts down by itself and it's been happening a couple of times now... thank you for any help!
    P.S. never minddd! haha i restarted my phone and it's working now
    i was freaking out 
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @haftime  I can’t see any of your pictures.   However I can read what you wrote and I am 100% on board with your comments about the eyeglasses!!   So many of them look terrible because they are crooked or off center. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    edited September 2018
    I got this jumpsuit in my TB box:

• haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    @HollySisk
    That's so weird that you can't see my pictures! I feel like that may be the second time recently with this problem? I'm not doing anything new/unusual to add them, just copy/paste into the box. 
    Is anyone else having trouble seeing my images? Holly, are you having trouble seeing anyone else's? I hope we can figure this out because I want you to be able to see when I post Everly and Dixie hanging out together! 
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    edited September 2018
    @haftime i can't see your pics when viewing the forum on my phone, but I can see them on desktop
    iOS
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I am not able to see @haftime 's pictures? Get a sign of a one-way street instead. 🤔
    Android
  • KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I got my 5th pair of shoes this week in my final box. They're Christmas ones but don't look too festive, and I always have time for gold 😄 Probably my favourite pick from a rather meh box, though I like that scarf.
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @KaylaJ Wow, you look great and I am totally using the tip to wear the bikini with leggings for a post-gym look. 

@judithkkh my game after the mini update seem to be stuck on the loading screen but it is ok once I restarted. ( nearly gave me a heartattack, thinking my game is corrupted)
    IOS Player 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH omg glad it isn't just me, i just received a mini update too and the game seems to be running okay again
    i also got a mini heart attack when it kept crashing
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @haftime    The only pictures I cannot see are yours 

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    So I found time to post my tb's :-D I don't care for any of them but I loved the double event, professional and SYS makes the best combo.