KK:H Weekday Event - 9/24/18 -Monday Monday Guesses Anyone?

Comments

• CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    I always love and appreciate a new style of event! I think all the items for my throwback suck haha but that’s honestly because I don’t go for items I don’t like so here they all are 🤣 took a 2 months break on the game and feels great to be back! My task list is looking pretty hefty because of my Mia stunt haha! 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Cchaircc Welcome back! What do you think of the new alice + olivia clothing?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited September 2018
    @skevens. It was 3rd of July 2015.  How can I forget that event?  I found the post,  found images, then I saw postimage is sneaky.  the changed the .org to .cc  so when I went in and changed the code...boom the existing photos came up. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    I hope this is the last of these dresses...lol
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Great idea in regards to the kollections but a throwback sale would have been better. hopefully next time?

Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    @KalindaKing love them!! Beautiful designs and awesome execution on the graphics! Ps Olivia’s skin tone is quite gorgeous 👀 would love to have my doll all vamp like that! 
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Ok this is my palette I open the second box and got the kollection but I didn’t even receive the shoes of it!! Also I have no hair choises in there I think the idea is ok but should put 2 dress 2 hair 1 accessories 1 shoe 1 bag and a 3 piece set for better palette.. unless of course ppl have most of the stuff then I would  Understand the lack of hairstyles but I literally have 10 Tb items total so I should be able to see hair in there
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    Here’s a look at my Throwback Kollection. I got a hairstyle on my first turn! 

#VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @Silz1217 I'll PM you about those shoes!
    #VIPKalinda
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i only like the beige dress tbh. i still think it's a cool concept that you should keep doing because i don't like not knowing what i'm getting in my boxes.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • JoyIrineuJoyIrineu Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Is it normal for my kollection palette to have these empty spaces?
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Here's mine

Not crazy about anything but they're all good items I think 
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Honestly I love this method (and hope they do it for gbs in the future again). This way you know what you might get, and you’re only paying 40kstars for two boxes if you make it to the free one. If there’s nothing you want in your box...you don’t have to bother spending stars. 
    I feel like I hit a gold mine in the Encyclopedia of Events thread.  I just brought  back the images to just about 2 months of posts by editing the code.   Now, I'm looking for my screenshot of the great 3rd box bundle.  There was more hair I had to have, so I kept going to the end.  but I know I took a screenshot.
    @JoyIrineu another player had a similar situation, and Kalinda agreed that Based on their screenshot, it means that they already own all the other possible items in the Throwback Kollection. However, there may be an error in your game.   So, I reported yours as the same situation, and left a link to your post and screenshot.  

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited September 2018
    The red, white and blue dress set was Thanksgiving VIP event earnable items in 2016. I am pretty sure because it was my first Thanksgiving event and I was so disappointed when seeing those prizes for Thanksgiving. 😞 They were inspired by Chile costumes because Maipo Valley was added in the update that month. I really hope that Glu will only put culture/ ethnicity inspired items, natural hairstyles in the closet for players who can use them to purchase with affordable Kash price. Don’t make everyone “earn” it. Especially during Thanksgiving’s 50% off sale, players are gonna spend lots of KStars. It’s really hard not to “earn” all the earnable prizes with an annual 50% off VIP event. 

It looks like there are only a few sets of bundles being released to this event. Fourth of July items and Chile costume inspired items are bad choices, in my opinion. 

Screenshot from Event Items Encyclopedia:

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    ahh thank you @Angeline & Jon ,  We just had cheesecake and I checked here 1st.before looking it up.   ;)  I'll be in the Encyclopedia fixing links if anyone wants to see the new May 1st through August or something 2015.  heh heh.  I can't wait till Linda sees it.  I am even getting back to the orig photobucket pics and just taking a copy and bringing them back.  ;)  I have to thank our Glu God of the Web, for giving back the code/view switch button. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    @JoyIrineu

I had the same thing happen with my boxes. Go to your App Store and see if there is an update patch you need to download. That was my issue. Everything resolved and the empty spots filled in with items after I updated. 

Good luck. 

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    thank you @Angeline & Jon I said Christmas with the sale, but it was Black Friday. the hair still reminds me of my mother's lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited September 2018
    i must say i LOVE the throwback kollection concept
    it's very nice to know what our options are, especially if they include a variety of items
    the only thing i would change is maybe not too expensive? but other than that, i love it
    hope it's not the last time we get this chance! good job on it 💕

my game keeps crashing every now and then tho... anyone having this problem?
    i can't log in my Facebook account either hm
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts

My second box...
    AHHHHHH I MISSED THE BLACK CHOKER AGAIN!
    I swear I miss it every time!

The bag I got was sursprisingly bigger than I expected. I could only see it as a glam carry-on for those celebs who are always traveling, so:

My doll is avoiding the paparazzi and enjoying her smoothie. 

Happy tapping!
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @egg The beige outfit is actually a jumpsuit not a dress. 
    IOS Player 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

I can't find my cameraman? He is nowhere waiting for me... I checked
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Wooooo, got a hair! 

I have to say I do like the TB Kollection, if it is things I want , I am willing to spend K-stars if not, I will take my fourth box and go on with other tasks. Maybe if the boxes are cheaper or there are more complete outfits it is worth the chase. 
    IOS Player 
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Morning selfies with the girls 😁
    @AliBryant Dani @soundspretty @Carol Davida
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    My 2nd Black Box!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Wow tysm for including me on the group shot 😍 @Danizzle I love it sm🤗

Here you go @LindaVB here's this week SMC☺

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

edited September 2018
    2yezx you have to look for him, as you would look for a missing SO or an open forgotten gig. Off the top of my head, I recall a shoot in Ireland, and at least one somewhere else.  If you haven’t had the drunk cameraman story yet, look in Ireland, and on the street of Hollywood, oh, once he’s in or outside Brew Palms (drunk Storyline) or he might be waiting elsewhere for you.  If he’s not outside Bel Air, have you looked inside, maybe he’s waiting for your patio or other storyline shoots in Bel Air?  For him to not be in Hollywood at the studio, or in front of Bel Air during a 5Star event, then he’s off waiting for you to start a gig.  Just go into every venue, dating place, and look for him. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    You're welcome @Carol Davida
    Btw I love your outfit 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I love this concept of Throwback boxes! I like to see what I might get. Also, seeing how everyone's boxes are different is really fun. Mine looks like this:

@kokokokonut I'm so happy that the transfer eventually went smooth!! Great present by the way!!

Thanks @Carol Davida for posting this week's SMC!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    I got a Kylie weekend bundle in one game, pink shirt/white pants/adorable hair
    and a black mini dress bundle in the other.  I believe the bundles are based on what you have and what you don't.  But tbh,  I've only worn the chili dress once or twice, and the prom dress bundle is also not a fave of mine.  I think I lucked out with my bundles. 
    I'm feeling about my new device like some of you feel about the bundles.  It's a Samsung Galaxy tab s4, and it doesn't want to back up to google.  It is really ticking me off.  One thing if I needed/wanted it.  but an already sore subject is now not performing.  When I waste 3 hours at 4 a.m. trying to beat it into submission,  I truly had to restrain myself from throwing it against a wall in disgust.  I am following the instructions,  but those POS google people decided to remove the 'back up now' button in settings. 
    So, that's my morning, and it's not even 8 a.m. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary