KK:H Weekday Event - 9/24/18 -Monday Monday Guesses Anyone?

Comments

• t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    edited September 2018
    I went for round 3 on the kollection, and I got the purse :( at least I had the matching dress in my closet...I really wanted the cargo shorts, that would have completed that event outfit, since I have the hair and the shirt already. On the positive side, I have the free box I still have to open, so I get another shot!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited September 2018
    @HollySisk I showed your screenshot to the team. Your Throwback Kollection is different based on existing items in your wardrobe. You did not have an outfit of 3 items as a potential prize because you already owned a lot of the potential Throwback items. As a result, each time you play the Kollection, it will have a different price compared to other players who have an outfit as a prize.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Thanks for including my doll 😍 @Johana ☺ I love it.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im just 40 points away from the trowback koletion box :D 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited September 2018
    I got the outfit in my free pick but the shoes aren't in my wardrobe. Kinda surprised I got the outfit first go wasn't expecting that at all. Oh game is up to date I've done the small update that was there earlier.

I play on iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I know they are working on this, I think it will be an all over fix, but I'll check to see if there is anything you should do. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Soo from my Trowback Koletion Palete, i really wanted eather one of the gold dresses or one of the hair styles... I ended up getting the gladiator booth sandals thingie :P 
    I quite like them, but idk how to style them D: Anyone wanna help me?? ;D

OMG..  I woke up this morning thinking it was Tuesday.  It's not.  It's wednesday.  I've dbeen letting Samsung in my new device all afternoon.  Classic line............."This is very strange, because all the settings are correct but it is just not doing what its supposed to."
    Now I'm letting them into a 2nd samsung to check against that.  Who knows.  maybe they'll identify and fix the problem and google will back up properly for us.  Who knows, we might even get a Back Up Now button.  It wasn't easy getting them to listen to me, but I am a persistant person.  ANyway,  Wednesday, Big Brother ends tonight., and  tomorrow is a new thread.  My brain is mush,  I have to go press ok for Samsung.   I can't wait for the weekend.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    oh, I almost forgot........
    Puppy Wednesday.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited September 2018
    It's Paris Fashion Week and we're having a dating event this weekend! You can get new alice + olivia clothing in a Limited Time Kollection.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Thank God I saved some money! This event is going to require a lot of Kash 😆
    Hopefully the earnables will be worth it.
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Glu should really consider adding a bundle of random items (still a set, hair, outfit and shoes/ accessory) for players who don’t have any complete set of past event items left to play.
    I started playing the game in early 2016. I haven’t missed an event since then, and always make sure I get at least one gift box item each event. I just checked the past event items before 2016. The only event that I don’t own any item from a set is literally just the 4th of July event gb set from 2015. That means, if we have this kind of TB Kollection again, I will still get the 4th of July set as a bundle. 😢 Please Glu, don’t torture me like this. I like the idea of TB Kollection but I won’t play if the only bundle I have left is the 4th of July items or have no bundle in my palette and have to start the first box with 60 KStars like @HollySisk ‘s case.

#DontPunishPayingCustomers
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Another limited kollection? Does anyone actually have the kstars to keep up with this stuff?
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I really liked having the throwback Kollection this week - particularly as I liked my items 🙈 
    My free item was the red dress but I decided to spend the 50k-stars and have another go too. I’m glad I did, because I won the lovely ‘half up half down’ hair in my second picture 😊
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    My kollection.

Had some good boxes this week. Energy and a handbag in my black boxes and glasses in my gold box.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • KKHEmilyOfficialKKHEmilyOfficial Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Perfect time for a dating event for me, I’m so close to being the top couple and I should get there by the time im done with the event 😄
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Another kollection? Imagine my shock...
    on another note, my gold box:

A daily box item, Thanks Glu! I havent seen a clothing item in my daily box forever, so Why don't you just put it where it belongs?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Honestly I love the throw back box kollection thing I just wish that you guys think of putting the prices down on the kollection or at less make it away that if we can’t finish it before it disappears we can do something or and it be cool convert it to Kim cash. Like I see it use to be like that for some why not again bc I’m sure people like me got Kim cash but not much Kim stars. Who can afford that. Lol. But yeah I sure do like the throw back box kollection a lot but prices it’s too high.
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Also with that like most people including me are not some endless money bags people like why so much. Really think a sale or something could help out. With everyone or at less try or put a survey out and see
    is everyone sleeping?  wakey wakey

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Im here @kokokokonut <3
  • alexiaKKHalexiaKKH Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    Wow, I see some of you made great picks! 😍I for one was quite unlucky with my 2nd and 3rd boxes:

But then my TB box happened:
    I'm absolutely in love with this hair and wasn't expecting winning it considering my bad luck but here it is: MINE!!! ❤️
    Congrats @alexiaKKH <3
    That hair is GORGEOUS <3 You were very lucky, unlike me T---T
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    @alexiaKKH congrats, doll! That hair looks gorgeous 😍
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    @kokokokonut I am a mother of 2, what is sleep?😂
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    James’s TB Kollection was pretty lame.  Lots of shoes that aren’t worth 40 Kstars, let alone more. (And the bundle is awful)
    Suprisingly he did get the shirt.  It’s simple but fine. 

James & Dixie are ready for Fall. 

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I very nearly didn't finish this event because if there's a pair of ugly beige pants to be won, I'm going to win it. And, true to form... here's Kathrine wincing at the inevitable selection:

But she's going to wear them just to spite the Ugly Trouser Fairy.

If there had been something decent in the Throwback Kollection it might have been worth it but I think I'd rather not know what's waiting for me if it's as bad as this week's pallette.  :'( On the plus side, I've done some fun gigs this week and have plenty of money for dating this weekend.
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    so of course, after paying to open the hair (yay, good pick!) my free box was these shoes I've been dreading. Honestly, I'd rather have the green boa, which I can at least wear for certain occasions (like St. Patrick's day, or for the World Cup), but these shoes? I...just can't. At least they're out of the TB boxes for me now forever!

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • alexiaKKHalexiaKKH Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Thanks @LovelyEmma❤️I hope you'll get more lucky next time, just like I did today! 😉

And thank you @ArianaKKH , that hair is gorgeous indeed, I'm very happy! 😍