KK:H Weekday Event - 9/24/18 -Monday Monday Guesses Anyone?

1234568Next

Comments

• t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    I finally made it to my throwback box, and I won these shoes. I am disappointed that I didn’t win the cargo shorts I wanted, but I’m not spending 80 k stars on them. They will eventually be in a throwback box to win during another event :)
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're aware that some players are missing an item they won from the outfit prize in the Throwback Kollection. Our team is working on a fix for the next update so you can receive the missing item!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I had wished for the dress in my free box, but was lucky enough to dodge the shoes and gladiator boots. Happy I got the cargo shorts instead.

Still I prefer our 'normal' TB boxes. I like the element of surprise. And picking the box myself..
    Android
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited September 2018
    This was my TB box win. it had been in my palettes for so long I would've thought things were broke not had I not finally won it

edit: why does it look like I peed my pants again? What's with those odd shadows on some of the dresses?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited September 2018

My throwback collection prize🙄I dunno but um it's just seems so rigged to me. I wished that I could've won one of those hairstyles.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections