💜KK:H WeekEnd Event 9/28/18 - Love is in the Air in Paris Fashion Week

Comments

• AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    edited September 2018
    I picked energy on my free box. I would have liked an item, but I am not a fan and not gonna chase 😊
    with my 50 energies, I went on god knows how many 1h dates.... maybe I’ll have my first baby this week end ?
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • AlespAlesp Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    Can someone give me advice on how to complete date events and what's the best and fastest way to do it? I would really appreciate it, thank you! 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited September 2018
    @Alesp the best places to date are Oak in Soho or Monstrobull at LAX. Be prepared to spend at least $40k though (for the entire event). Whenever you see the $650 wine action for 4 energy or the $200 food option for 8 energy, those will give you a lot of points, especially the wine. I only accept 4 or 8 hour dates unless I'm max on energy and keep getting 1 and 2 hour over and over. But I usually wait a bit and check back before I do that, because the 1-2 hour dates just don't give you a great payout compared to the energy you need to use to complete them. A 4 hour date is best so if you get that, jump on it. You can also start a 4 or 8 hour date if you are out of energy and you'll gain some back by the time the date is over in order to complete it. So if you get lucky and get on a roll with 4 hour dates but now you're out of energy, start one again and come back later when your energy is full in order to finish it.
  • JoyIrineuJoyIrineu Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    @AlespI always make my date at OAK in Soho, NY. There is the vintage wine option, costs 650 cash and 4 energy and gives you many hearts, in dates of 1h, with only this option you finish. You’ spend enough cash but save energy for you to make more dates in less time
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Seriously???

Again only 2 items???

Almost picked the eyes. 
    And again I will not buy any more boxes. Suit yourself, Glu!
    2 items in a palette are simply unacceptable! 👎

Android
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    My box only had 2 items, the hair and the eyes. I picked event points, but for the first time I’m happy because it helped me reach the shoes faster 😊

btw 2 items per box is unacceptable like @Rumplestilzchen said! Not chasing anything!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    The only item that interested me was the eyes, so I'm glad I got them, but only after opening two cash boxes...ugh. Also only two items in my palette, so sick of this.

iOS
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Here's my box. Got the hair which I probably won't use but am grateful for the points boost. Just reached the shoes which I quite like.

I play on iOS
  • KKHEmilyOfficialKKHEmilyOfficial Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    I got lucky and got the whole blue outfit which I prefer out of the entire collection!
  • BreeeBreee Registered Users 53 Posts
    My free box. Terrible palette.   unfortunately the eyes look rather strange on my doll. 
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Still only two GB items. Ridiculous.

• webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I liked the blue outfit, but after only getting two GB items in each palette I opened last week, I didn't chase. Plus it sounds like no one is liking the eyes on their doll.

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Here are Dani and @AliBryant sporting the GB eyes and the earnable shoes
    And yeah, for those who noticed, my doll just dyed her hair. She got some @kokokokonut & @LindaVB vibes lol 😋
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    @webra it depends on the shape of the doll. At first, I wanted the blue outfit but I ended up with the eyes and I love the effects on my doll. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The eye shadow looks dark brown on my doll.  Hmmm, maybe I have the wrong eyes on.
    Ok, deep breath.   Just transferred my game to another new device.  transfer was fine thanks to FB.  Google still not backing up.  I'm getting made.  I'm getting really mad.  Google changes TOS on October 1st, and they'll be pushing their subscriptions plans. I bet if I sign up right now for 2$ a month....Boom I'll be backing up.  Don't get me started on Google.  TY TY TY Glu for hooking us up through FB.   Ok, I just cleaned up my profanity, but let me tell you,  the 7 words roll off my tongue like I was using them for vocal exercises.  and that's how I feel about  Google.      anyway,  Game transferred well so I'm good. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @kokokokonut if your doll is already wearing eyeshadow you should take it off first before trying on the new eyes
    iOS
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I'm seeing so many 2 item palettes... Whether I bought gift boxes used to be based on whether I liked the items. Now it's based on the odds. I like the items? Great, but I'm not going to buy boxes. You wanna know why glu? Because 75% chance I get nothing. Change the odds, I'll change my decision. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • AlespAlesp Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    @soundspretty @JoyIrineu thank you so much for the information and taking the time to reply 💙 this will be really helpful!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I picked kash in my free box so I didn't bother screenshotting but I'm pretty sure I had all four items in there. I definitely only had 2 last week though. 
  • KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Thanks for the great advice about 4-hour gigs, @soundspretty - I'm so used to only starting gigs when I have full energy, I never thought of grabbing the chance of a 4-hour date even if I'm out of energy. I've just done two dates that way, and am nearly at the shoes...
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I got the eyes on my free box I like it and I like that I can change the eyeshadow color on it but it is a little of extra work to do it! Like I have the normal eyes I pick a color eyeshadow then I put those Gb eyes on so it takes whatever color shade I pick 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I also had only 2 items in my palette:

often when i have only 2 items, the are at least k-stars in the palette. but here, four options were kash?!  

glu, i'm adding my voice to the chorus that when the odds are better, we'll buy more boxes.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Glu only reinstated the wine awarding the full heart value after I made the hashtag #fixthewine and hounded threads with it til it caught fire all over the board. 

If you want to stop seeing the 2 item palettes and get back the good old days of four item palettes, say it often and say it loud. Emphasize that you won't buy gbs until they are fair.

#NoTwoItemPalettes

You all put tons of real money into this game. You deserve more respect than this company gives you. 
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Everytime I finish a date I’m losing fans. Isn’t it supposed to be the opposite?! 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • KKHEmilyOfficialKKHEmilyOfficial Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Lucy are you sure it’s not because you haven’t been on a date for a while? I’ve seen that in my game before and I think it was because I was barely going on dates with my partner
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited September 2018
    @Savagekkh I agree completely, although that hashtag might imply 3 is ok too. I also don't think it's fair to put daily items in the GB either. It doesn't really affect me too much since I own all of them now, but I don't think it's fair for newer players.

@KKHLucy That is very odd if it is happening after every single date. That will occasionally happen to me right after one date, but it won't repeat.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Here's my free palette, it might help someone who's chasing. It's a good palette, contains all 4 items.That's how they should look! Maybe just turn one bundle of points into a bundle of K stars, as well.

#newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Here is my free box:

And like many others not all four items are on the palette??!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited September 2018

i wasn't a fan of the gb items either way but dating events are rough without extra points so i had to try
    i refuse to spend all that energy on 1-2 hr dates so can we please get more 4-8 hr dates?
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    It’s possible to have 2 or 3 items in your gift box palette - it just depends on your luck!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.