confused please help

shelbystaarshelbystaar Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Apologies if this is the wrong category. I first downloaded the game in 2014 and I know because i can see all the purchases I made via iTunes and I believe this was the same game that i made it to maybe level 20 (give or take) I had the wedding ring, the wedding hair, among other clothing items, i had a house in London.... however I deleted the game (dumb I know!!)  I would get in the mood to play it so I'd redownload and i guess I restarted the whole shazam. (I honestly dont remember, Im so mad at myself.) Apparently I stopped playing in 2016...now I got a new iPhone and downloaded the game (now 2018) I did the game recover thing and it found a game I made (I suppose my second game cause i was left off at level 16) but not the game save with my London house and wedding hairs etc. Thats how i can tell it apart. I do remember making two separate games cause I named them the same... I guess my question is-- is why can it not find my first game I ever played with everything I bought? :neutral: I dont want to keep playing with the recovered game it found and repurchase everything if theres a way i can recover my first slot.

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Did you use the same apple ID and other info?  The game is saved on your device and up in your cloud if you have backed up.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • shelbystaarshelbystaar Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Yes. Same everything. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Unfortunately if it's not retrieving that game, there is nothing you can do.  good news regarding the special purchases you made i itunes,  you can hit the restore special purchases button in the wardrobe screen I believe.  It's only on iOS games.  if that does not restore all the stars you purchased, then you can send a ticket into customer care, with a copy of your itunes receipts.  Hope this helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • georgiakkhgeorgiakkh Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Apologies if this is the wrong category. I first downloaded the game in 2014 and I know because i can see all the purchases I made via iTunes and I believe this was the same game that i made it to maybe level 20 (give or take) I had the wedding ring, the wedding hair, among other clothing items, i had a house in London.... however I deleted the game (dumb I know!!)  I would get in the mood to play it so I'd redownload and i guess I restarted the whole shazam. (I honestly dont remember, Im so mad at myself.) Apparently I stopped playing in 2016...now I got a new iPhone and downloaded the game (now 2018) I did the game recover thing and it found a game I made (I suppose my second game cause i was left off at level 16) but not the game save with my London house and wedding hairs etc. Thats how i can tell it apart. I do remember making two separate games cause I named them the same... I guess my question is-- is why can it not find my first game I ever played with everything I bought? :neutral: I dont want to keep playing with the recovered game it found and repurchase everything if theres a way i can recover my first slot.
    When you first start the game there is a faint button on the bottom right corner that says “I’ve already played before” and it will let you recover an old game, unless you’ve overridden it with another. Also you can restore your iTunes purchases in the store, there is a button for it.
    ~ georgiakkh

( iOS and Android )