Options

KK:H WeekDay Event - 10/01/18 - Welcome to Kimtober 2018!

Comments

• Options
    t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    edited October 2018
    T wore pink to celebrate October 3rd! I’m wearing pink irl today as well. 
  • Options
    KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    My Gold box 
  • Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I got the hair! I don't see myself using it but eh, better than a bag

I must say though, playing for a kollection instead of a gift box is significantly less exciting. I miss the surprise factor
  • Options
    MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Got this on my free TB box, debating whether to gamble as I quite like the hair with the black hat but not sure whether I'm prepared to throw hundreds of stars at it.

I play on iOS
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Everyone looks great, that cowgirl hat hair is fun.  You can dress it up a lot of different ways. Some people wear their Stetson like it’s attached to their heads. I’ve even done Dressy with it.  Have fun with it.
    here’s @MarianiPoizen   AppleP, and @Cchaircc ...It was nice seeing @Cchaircc here in the forum last week.  we’re silent friends, gigging and things.  Waving hi to @MarianiPoizen  too.  Stopped for photos in BelAir before they took off for an afternoon of shopping.  Santa Monica pop up of course.   Should Apple get the red, or the silver there?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    I decided to give the alice and olivia kollection a go, since the first box was only 30 k stars. I’m actually not mad with this choice! I really like the jacket/turtleneck combo. Perfect for fall :)
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Just finished the Weekday Event, and im not even mad with what i got! I was predicting it alredy!
    I got a purse.... *sigh* When is my KKH Trowback Curse end?? Why do i always get eather purses or shoes or acessories?? :/

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Koko, I would choose the silver dress 😋
    Android
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    My boxes so far.  Love that purse and necklace in the first but ofc I got the ugly bag lol!

I loved most of my kollection options but of course so far I’ve gotten the ones I didn’t really want lol. I’m dying for that black dress! I’m hoping to make it to the free box, I’m not quite to gold yet though. I got the ugly red bandana first, then the silver choker, then the hair which ended up looking pretty lame. I just want that dress lol!

• Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts

A story of Dani and Daniel

@soundspretty met Dani earlier today and took her out for a shopping spree in the Santa Monica pop-up shop. Look how happy Dani was! She even had a matching hairstyle to soundspretty's.

After the shopping treat, they head to Las Vegas for a little girl trip. "This is the best after-wedding night I've spent without my man!", just said Dani "thanks @soundspretty for this beautiful day".

She hasn't yet finished to speak that she realized Daniel just tracked down her phone and followed her!!! OMG what kind of love is that?!

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    This weekend will be a VIP event. You can get new hairstyles and more alice + olivia clothing!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I know a VIP is coming by the time I manage to hoard about 400 to 500 k-stars. Thsnk god for all the businesses and the daily videos!

Too bad you guys didn't wait for it to remove more of the limited time kollections, there was 2 of them I only needed one more spin to get the outfit but I decided against exactly to save for the VIP :( Hope they're not gone forever
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I love Alice and Olivia.  Their sense of flirty style mingles with razor sharp edge and it's awesome.  Hair. Hair Hair. I love hair.  ;)  Thank you Kalinda. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited October 2018
    This is a real dilemma. Normally I purchase businesses during VIP but I'm burnt out and can't even complete gigs on a regular basis for the ones I already own. I hate buying clothing and pets if I'm not getting a luxe goal discount.  I guess there's always kollections but how on earth am I gonna be able to pick which box of energy/kash I want "randomly chosen" for me first?
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I plan to purchase some hair color and eye shadow color this event. I also have a couple more pets to purchase. I wish Maria would send me luxe goals for pets! It's always a furniture item or something I don't care about. Also I will spend stars to open regular VIP gift boxes if it ends up being the Versace dress and boots from one of the official pics from this update.
    iOS
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I'll probably open a box and be done with this weekend. I hate spending KStars not on a VIP weekend, but since I like the items in my TB palette and know I can get them, I feel that's a better option for me this time. I'll go crazy doing gigs to try and replenish.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • Options
    What's up dolls with the black dress 👗 

@September  Dani @kokokokonut
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    James and Dixie are already in the Halloween spirit

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I can’t recall if I posted James’s Throwback Kollection so I’m posting it now. 
    I don’t really understand Glu’s fascination with headbands. 

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

My new outfit. I thought this was a dress from the thumbnail ☠️☠️
  • Options
    stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I have a fear that image posted in a different thread of that amazing long hair will be the VIP item this event :( I really hope not cuz I want it!
  • Options
    yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    Why are the shoes from the tbt outfit ghosting??? Second time happening
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My gold box had 40 k stars!! Hoping I make it to the throwback box but I’m not sure I will tbh.

Wish I knew this weekend event was gonna be a vip event bc I spent a bunch on some kollections before they disappeared, and more yesterday, so now I only have 70 (including the 40 I got today). Time to do some offers I guess because I don’t have real life money either 😅
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @soundspretty LOL that outfit! Reminds me of the Seinfled episode with "naked bodysuit man"
    iOS
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    My kollection. Not what I wanted, but I like the shoes.☺️
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    I know that I said it once and that it could look like a spam but I'm really hoping for cool costumes in the coming update 😅🙏🏽
    And daily boxes full of cool earnable items as done in the last year holidays. I didn't know where to post it so excuse if it's not suitable here 
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    edited October 2018
    This event has been great to me! I got Kash and Energy in my black boxes, but 40 K-stars in my gold box which I used to open a box: the orange shirt!

And my free box was the entire outfit!! YAY!!!

Unfortunately the shorts are nowhere to be found in my closet, but I think I read that the team is aware and the missing items will be restored after the next update..?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    My TB box wasn’t as exciting this week. I got the bunny ears and the camo print boots and I’m stopping there.

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Happy hour yesterday at the Bel Air mansion, with @soundspretty & @Johana 🥂
    Android