Options

💎 KK:H Weekend Event 10/5/18 - VIP! Hairstyles and More Alice & Olivia!

Comments

• Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited October 2018
    @haftime I love your story (as always) and the picture! I just came back from a Japanese restaurant. Although I’m super full right now, I will take bubble tea A.N.Y.T.I.M.E. 💖

Thanks for the birthday wishes! @SugarK @webra @AliBryant @Zzzelena
    I have so much fun playing the game with all you forum friends! Can’t believe I met so many wonderful friends through a game! 💖
    @KalindaKing I was searching for new items on your picture, cause you said your next outfit post will probably feature clothing from the new update, instead, you had me google “dad sneakers”! Didn’t even know that’s a trend.😂
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Happy birthday @Angeline & Jon! My doll is ready to party 🎉 

Also, is this a glitch or can you not buy two bundles and get the same amount of Kstars?

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I got the boots in my free box! I can never have enough over the knee boots. I don't know whether I'll try for the hair or not. I kind of want it but I also think it looks kind of ratty?
  • Options
    BreeeBreee Registered Users 53 Posts
    edited October 2018
    My free box ☹
    I really want the gb hair, but I'm gonna stop at the eye color, which is only 5 stars away. Not gonna chase because I never get lucky when it comes to chasing. (Even though I really want it...😣)

This black friday will be my first. What's on sale? I've heard closet items are, anything else? 
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I used up 50 k-stars with 2 kollection boxes. First one was energy... surprise, surprise. Second I got a gold skirt that matches nothing. Also got energy in my GB. Done and disappointed 😫
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Happy Happy Birthday @Angeline & Jon! 🎉🎈🎂 I hope you achieve all your goals and good luck in all your future endeavors! 😊 That japanese food sure looks delicious! 😋
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Totally random for this thread, but I changed my name in the game.

Most of my friends growing up called me “SK” because there were SO MANY Sarah’s in the 90s, and it stuck. So, now in the game, you’ll all see me as SK Evans (like my username) and not Sarah Evans. I’ve been wanting to change it and figured I might as well change it now when I could be rewarded for spending 50 kstars. Blah blah blahblahblah.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled KKH programming...
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    @HollySisk yes the hair really surprised me too! Glad you like it, Dixie looks stunning!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    I had no idea they were named dad sneakers 😂
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Well, if dad sneakers is a thing, i hope they bring out some LV Archlight. 

IOS Player 
  • Options
    KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Well, after a lot of dithering, I bought the Montana sheepdog, who I've named Misty. I do hoard my hard-earned Kstars so, although I really like the GB items, my free box pick means Misty only cost 10 Kstars, with an eye colour thrown in for 'free'! But it looks as if I won't be joining the weekend catwalk looks this time.

As for the blue eyes, well, I think green suits Kathrine better but the blue will maybe do for when she goes undercover as a spy  :)

Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    @KaylaJ I've never bought 2 looks the same day.  Did it switch back to the full 60 stars this morning?   what did you end up doing?  If you bought them both and got 1 star for the 2nd we can check it out for you.
    I slept 12 hours. Ok I woke up briefly before bed.  lol.  I am either getting sick or....I just slept 12 hours. lol.
    Dad sneakers?  I never saw my dad in sneakers.  Boat shoes or boots.  and the boots were a little too close for my liking.  lol.  Puterhead's a dad....should I get him a pair of them?  I think they are just too cute to be called Dad sneakers.    (I totally get the 'boyfriend shirt' or 'boyfriend watch'  but dad sneakers?  )
    Hey,  anyone know about FX on demand?  I started watched Mayans yesterday, there were about 7 episodes to watch, I watched 3.  Today on On Demand, FX is only listing the 3 I already watched.    No?
    ok,  guess I'll go tap. But First.......
    @Angeline & Jon  tell us all about your birthday.  Did Jon surprise you? 
    I have one more gift....more cake.  I started making it yesterday and got super sidetracked.
    Happy Birthday yesterday @A@"Angeline & Jon" 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Both colors look great on your doll @KathrineKapelli   I usually use purple, but the blue matches my own color more, so I'm having fun with the blu for a change. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    estellagraziaestellagrazia Registered Users 14 Posts
    @KalindaKing In reponse to not being able to wear the hair and bag, as advertised, I am upset because I spent money on what was advertised as a complete outfit. American law states: State and federal laws are in place to protect consumers from false or misleading advertising. These lawsmake deceptive claims illegal. No business may make falsemisleading, or deceptive claims about a product regarding its: Price. 
    KKH/ iOS / v7.2.1 / iPhone Device/ Level 62
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Out of all the GB items, I really wanted the GB dress. BUT OF COURSE, that's the only thing that's not appearing in ALL MY 3 PALETTES. JUST WHY? I've wasted all my kstars for palettes which only have 2 GB items ?! Also, why is GLU putting the regular items from the daily boxes into the GB boxes? That doesn't make any sense. I buy GB boxes for 40 HARD-EARNED kstars each only to get regular items which are supposed to be in the daily boxes in the first place!? It's horrifying to open 3 boxes in the very first palette because most likely we can only see 2 GB items there.  BUT - to still see 2 GB items ONLY in the 2nd and 3rd palettes??? THIS IS TRAGIC. Sorry for the rant but this is really really REALLY cruel.

1ST PALETTE

2ND PALETTE

3RD PALETTE

✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @Syndra x OMG, you're absolutely right to be upset! This is unacceptable!

Maria finally called.

Uh...no..

Android
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Well I wish Maria would call me with anything. I hate how the luxe goal calls dry up during vip weekends.
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I’m SO IN LOVE with that A+O hair, but I cannot get it now..
    I’m hoping it will come back after a while? Please?
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • Options
    BreeeBreee Registered Users 53 Posts
    I actually got a luxe goal for my Bel Air home sanctuary. Luxe goals are far too rare during VIP events, though...
    I'm so jealous seeing everyone with the long hair!
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited October 2018
    @HollySisk thank you for including me! such gorgeous girls & that Alice+Olivia hair is definitely a favorite now 💕
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I started this event with 114 kstars. bought a new hairstyle for 30 kstars, and I am now at 130 kstars. hope that I can continue to save up till black friday / another vip event. 🤗🤗
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited October 2018

celebrating with @Angeline & Jon (happy birthday! hope you had an amazing day 💕), @Chelsea. and @HollySisk!

bought a gold choker so i could start chasing and just got the pink dress, i'm happy with this event! might get two pets that i've been wanting to get but we'll see
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    @KaylaJ @kokokokonut my SMC shows 1 k-star also and I'm pretty sure it did it before I bought the other because I remember looking at it thinking it seemed weird and then going to the A+O package and saw I would get 60 stars so I went with that. I didn't pay attention to it yesterday though to see if the k-star amount was any different

Hopefully it's just a glitch. I still want the SMC. I also noticed earlier today both packages disappeared for a bit because I went to buy one and they weren't popping up
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    When I invited them to my vows renewal I wasn't expecting the Bridesmaids to style their dresses this way! 😂 #Glitched
    @kokokokonut and @Johana

• Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    It looks like huge leggings + shorts under the dress 😂😂 at least the bridesmades didn't outshine you @Danizzle!
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Sorry that this isn’t really the thread to post it but I keep seeing people here talk about luxe goals.... how do we get them??? I’ve only gotten one ever (a few weeks ago), but couldn’t afford it so I didn’t complete it. Am I not getting more because I didn’t complete it?? They’d be helpful during vip weekends especially 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    Do you have a lot of undone tasks?  I believe if you have 10 or more undone tasks she doesn't call.  I'm not sure what must be done to unlock them initially.  If anyone knows.....please help? Otherwise I'll go take a look for you. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    You aren't punished for not doing luxe goals. Like Koko said it's probably too many tasks lined up. When working properly you should get at least 1 a day or more depending on how often you open your game.
  • Options
    Oh, about the glitched picture...that's awful .   I'll send a report in.  I'm so sorry about your pictures. ;(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @Soundspretty @KaylaJ @Danizzle   I've reported these issues for you.  ;)   But again I am so sorry for the pictures.  I'll be happy to edit the picture for you.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary