💎 KK:H Weekend Event 10/5/18 - VIP! Hairstyles and More Alice & Olivia!

123457Next

Comments

• AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited October 2018

Thanks Koko, Kayla, Syndra & Judith !! 💖 We had a great time! 

I’m still not sure if I want to get the A+O bundle. I only like the hair so I’m using Kayla’s strategy and see how I feel by the end of the event. Stop tempting me, you all look great with that hair!

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    I got an unlucky pick this event... but at least i was able to buy this updo I like and get the eyes!
    I have blue eyes in real life too and while I think the blue eyes in the cloest are a more realistic version of my eyes, I like the grey in these a lot!

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts

My doll ran into @KaylaJ, @wolfandbutler2 and @HollySisk ‘s Dixie at the club, all rocking the gorgeous A&O hair!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Odd one out 😂 
    P. S. It's about a certain hair! I love it but I won't be able to buy this SMC but I won't beat myself for that because the only fact of seeing you dolls happy with that makes me happy too! 

@soundspretty @Danizzle @Johana @kokokokonut
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Your doll is looking great rocking the earnable hair @Danizzle 💜 
    P.s. I totally thought this was the fashion thread when I was posting -_-
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Omg loving all the looks. I think each of the hairs this week I am loving everyone;s looks.  All 3 weekend hairs are phenomenal.  We have similar styles to the Wavy SMC hair,  so, Baba is getting ready for Comic-Con.  His GF had to stay home, so he went with a friend. I said it will be a totally different experience without the girl.  He’ll see. He’ll probably never take her again.  Lol. Once the first time he went with Outerhead.  
    ‘I remember we had a couple of players who used to go.  One girl even did the full costume experience.  And while he’s out, we’re having a friend over so I’m making guac and carrot cake, and Putey is making the meal.
    hey, I know something I should be making.brb <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @Marie I love that hair.  I just bought it for Koko.  I bought the nanny hair the VIP before we got the Nanny, lol so I thought this was similar but better.  But you look great in the new do.   :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @Johana thank you so much, that comforts me a lot. 
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    You guys all look amazing!! I'm with you @Danizzle, that hairstyle is dreamy, but I have to live without it.
    So I'm happy about you dolls looking so extraordinary beautiful! 👍
    Android
  • AidetteAidette Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I actually really like this gold handbag!
  • deadlydivadeadlydiva Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hi I’m not able to collect the blue eye color in the second box even though I used 50 K stars. Please help!
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    @deadlydiva did you check your eye colour section to see if it’s there?  It shows up last in the row of colours. 
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Hey! I bought the SMC and got the boots, jumpsuit (annoyed as I thought they were separates 😭) and stars but no hair?! How do I get it!? 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • deadlydivadeadlydiva Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    It worked!!! Thanks so much❤️
  • MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    I was so bummed last night when the SMC wasn't showing up and I thought I missed it :( so when I woke up this morning and it was back I rushed to purchase it 😁

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Ohemilie it is in a weird spot, it doesn't go to the end of the list, check for anything in my items with the A+O logo
    iOS
    Found it!! Thank you AliBryant 

....still super bummed that the outfit is an all in one as it’s really hard to style! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
    Found it!! Thank you AliBryant 

....still super bummed that the outfit is an all in one as it’s really hard to style! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
    @Danizzle Daniel showing off the boys' weekend giftbox items

Yes I have been chasing the items for him
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Really upset that I opened 5 boxes and got nothing but energy and cash! It’s really disappointing when this happen. Guess I’ll never get the boots or the dress that I was chasing 😭
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited October 2018
    @kokokokonut sorry for the delayed response, but the other SMC is still 1 Kstar. I wasn't planning on buying it this weekend since I bought the A&O one, but I was just hoping that we don't get punished for wanting to buy two.

And everyone looks lovely this weekend!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Me reflecting on how I actually spent 500k stars this weekend.... I wasn’t even planning to go past the eye color & I also wasn’t planning to buy the bundle! Of course I caved because of this beautiful hair & the booties. 

Ended up SO close to the earnable hair, and the bundle conveniently gave me enough stars to finish it, that I figured why not! Used the stars from the bundle to win these boots I have on in a kollection, & earned the hair! Bought a lot of kollection plays, a couple unfortunate gift box attempts, and bought & furnished two businesses. Solid weekend! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    well She looks great.  and I know how it’s easy to get caught up in the moment.  I love VIPs for this reason.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    To @Danizzle and @Rumpelstilzchen
    Thank you for being happy about others good fortune.  I find it so disheartening when people begrudge others luck/success. 

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Since the switch to the blue eyes at 50, I decided just to get up to the first box, the free GB, this VIP. It was disappointing, because I like going on shopping sprees, but I just wasn't really feeling the earnable items this weekend. Maria called and offered up some good luxe goals, but they were on big-ticket items, great on a weekend I want to go to 500, but not so great when I only wanted to spend 15! So I waited all weekend, just in case she called with a good one, but at the end, with about a half hour left in the event, I bought this black cat mask. It'll be useful for Halloween! Here she is trying it out as a "cat burglar." 

I really loved the gold clutch, but this was my GB palette. I was glad to see all 4 items there, but of course I got kash:

I really hope the next VIP has some must-have earnables!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I'm sorry about the glitch that some of you saw on the SMC promo window that said you would only get 1 k-star. It was an error and you should've received the correct amount of k-stars if you purchased it. If you were affected, you can send me a private message.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Wow thanks for including me @Johana we look so amazing 😍
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections