Game won’t load on amazon tablet

SarahcxxxSarahcxxx Registered Users 7 Posts
edited October 2018 in KKH FAQ & Support
okay so firstly I got a new tablet and managed to transfer my game onto it just fine. But then it come up saying I wasn’t ineligible to play the game and I needed to prove my age, which I did. It let me back into the game, but it would still sometimes come back to say I’m ineligible.

Now the game wont even load, just stays on the loading page for ages before the three ... eventually stops moving as if it’s crashed.

ive cleared cache, deleted and reinstalled and it’s still doing the same thing, i’ve played this game legit on my tablet since the beginning. 499 hours 39mins i’ve spent on this game, all the £££ ive spend to potentially lose my game.

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hang on and I'll see if you need to send a ticket or not.  Sorry this is happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Yes, you should send a message to Glu Support. If you can't open your game, you can contact them here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web&contact=1

Please include your Hollywood ID in your message if you have it saved
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • SarahcxxxSarahcxxx Registered Users 7 Posts
    I will thanks! There’s also a problem in general with amazon tablets they need to fix. I’ve just downlaoded it on my dads tablet and it’s saying I’m ineligible too. It doesn’t do this on android or iPhones so why’s it only doing it on tablets 🤔