KK:H Weekend Event 10/12/18 - Kimtober Kontinues with Eye Makeup & More!

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Wow I'm loving the casual wear for this weekend's event😍I'm not too fond of the eye makeup in this game but I am curious to see how it'll look like on my doll. I'm not too sure if I actually wanna grind for it. I would hate to have an earnable/giftable item that I don't like and it's just sitting inside of my doll's wardrobe collecting dust. I'm hoping that I win something good from my Halloween collection pallette.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    @kokokokonut the car dress and the skeleton tights are still in the wardrobe you can buy them anytime 
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Oh god, I don’t want to be negative but the earnable dress and boots are hideous - I’m going to grind purely so I don’t end up with them in a throwback box at some point 😂😂 
    loving the Halloween box though! So excited to see what is in mine! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I’m excited to get some more Halloween stuff, the only thing I have right now is that one puffy short nutcracker-ish dress.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Ew
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited October 2018
    The only new items are in the bundle set box in the Halloween Kollection, what if we already owned the rest? 
    You will likely see items you don't already own. If you own the older items in the Kollection, then you can win the new costume and/or k-stars.
    In that case, I hope players who own most items don’t have to spend 60, 70 even over 100 KStars just to get whole bunch of 20-Kstar prizes in the Kollection. The k-star prize should be at least equals to a TB gift box price, 60 KStars. Please #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    **The dragon can be purchased in the wardrobe too.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Overall i like everything!
    The only thing i dont like is the eye make-up and the red lipstick, but thats just me because im more into the natural look :) 
    I LOVE the hair and dress from the GiftBox, the shoes are ok....
    I actually do like the boots and the dress from the main coletion <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    I actually like both the earnable and GB dresses this week. The makeup looks fine. Not a fan of the shoes this week. I’m very excited about the Halloween Kollection! I’m hoping that we get this each week until the end of October, as this would additionally save us from getting some of this stuff in throwback boxes lol
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I think im gonna skip both limited Koletions this week just because i dont like anything from it, plsu i rather save up my Kstars for next month :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • JoyIrineuJoyIrineu Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    The kollection of Halloween will come for men too?
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The Halloween Kollections are for girls. Guys can get a new costume in the wardrobe.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Thanks @KalindaKing, to clarify, if we already own items shown in your screen shot, other Halloween items will be in their place? And not ones that are already purchasable in the wardrobe?
    iOS
    Yes, the Halloween Kollection prizes are based on a selection of Halloween items. Your Kollection will look different from your other players' Kollections based on the items you already own. We updated the selection of prizes so it won't include items on sale in the wardrobe.
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    Is it just me, or do the earnable eyes make the doll look kinda... stoned?
    hackers can burn in hell
    Perfect, thanks for the quick response!
    iOS
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Love the red lips, I'm gonna be crossing everything in the hopes of getting it in my free box. Curious to see how the eyes look on my doll. I don't mind the earnables the dress looks kinda cute and the boots could be kinda fun to style. Am looking forward to seeing the Halloween kollection, not sure whether I'll gamble on it.
    I play on iOS
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited October 2018
     i kinda like the dress, I've never said no to a pair of free boots, and we'll see what the eyes bring. sometimes it just takes some accessories and different shoes/top to make an earnable work and I cannot wait to use some tights .
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Ohhhh my gosh, I hope the raven shows up in my Halloween Kollection palette!! I was reluctant to chase him last year (was saving up for Black Friday) and I've regretted it ever since.

I really like the tights underneath the hoop skirt.

iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    The big prize for the kollektion looks amazing!! That's a new Halloween outfit right? 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    Yes, it's a new costume!  :)
    #VIPKalinda
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    MNieuw said:
    The new eyes really need some lashes. 😞
    YES YES YES !!!

@KalindaKing
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    MNieuw said:
    The new eyes really need some lashes. 😞
    I totally agree, having the reddish tone under the eye along with no lashes makes the doll look sick, tired, and or high.
    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    I'm from New York.  You can't have too many or too dark or too long eyelashes.  Impossible!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @Savagekkh

#throwbacksales
    Android
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
     selling me a new lip color through gb's? in this economy?? and especially with black friday looming over us????

♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    Omg.. do I have to? 
    In regards to this weekends earnables, giftbox, and kollections it’s a hard pass! No.. not 1 thing.. HARD pass. This is a first for me. 
    I’m happy that glu took the purchasable items out for those of you playing the Halloween theme kollection! 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    I'm from New York.  You can't have too many or too dark or too long eyelashes.  Impossible!
    I agree I agree as a city girl that one of a few things u can NEVER have to many of or to be too dark