KK:H Weekend Event 10/12/18 - Kimtober Kontinues with Eye Makeup & More!

Comments

• DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Guess who copied @soundspretty minus the spooky part 😂 That's Dani!!! Join her doll for a pre-halloween fashion show. I think the hair gives my doll some sailor moon vibes 🤔

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    So true @Angeline & Jon .  Plus somewhere along the way a comment was made that over all 8 boxes it’s cheaper (I think it was for tb boxes for people that have all the items but not sure) ....well what if you only want to pay for 1 or 2 boxes? It’s not cheaper then lol. That’s kinda silly logic which again is encouraging more spending.  I know we are trying to keep the tone of the threads positive, but I agree that Glu needs our feedback on these issues and as long as everyone voices their opinions in a respectful way then Glu should be grateful to hear what we have to say and know where improvements are needed. Happy Weekend dolls!
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    yezx said:
    @lovelyemma, you could also go for the eyes, just so they wont show up in a throwback palette later (: Thats the reason I'm going for them! 
    Ohhh i do see your point now!
    Well then i just might go for the eyes :P 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Thanks to everyone who posted the lip colour comparisons. No wonder I couldn't tell the difference it's so similar!
    I play on iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Speaking of negativity, next week in Kim's Birthday thread, negativity will be moved to Hookah.  Your posts will still be read by glu,  but the event thread will keep an upbeat tone.  TBH, that's why Hookah was begun.  Players were staying out the event threads due to negativity.   
    (and we're having a lot of fun in the Weekend's Runway.  Costumes or streetwear.  Everyone looks Mahvelous.)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    The shoes are growing on me...
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Another costume based on the boots, Link from Legend of Zelda? LOL

iOS
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    My Halloween kollektion changed as well! I didn't screenshot the previous palette, but that whole palette was such a dud that I couldn't justify spending that amount of kstars on it.
    However.. With this amazing glitch I got an amazing palette! For this I would spend that amount of kstars and so I did. 
    The bundle prize was of course last (I did buy it though).

Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    edited October 2018
    Happy Birthday @haftime hope your Birthday is as wonderful as you are, with plenty of surprises, presents, and...cake!

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Happy birthday @haftime ! Hope you are having the best time! You are such an appreciated forum member, awesome Krew member and a dear friend.
    My doll us having the best time at Everly’s mermaid party!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @AliBryant Love your costume! I used to play Ocarina of time!
    Android
  • BreeeBreee Registered Users 53 Posts
    I feel like this should go in general chat, but nobody posts there! Anyway, the street style collection is back and I really want the hair but dont want to spend 80 stars on energy 🙄 Why can't these kollections just be truly random? Knowing the bundle will almost certainly come last does not encourage me to play and spend stars!

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Happy Birthday @haftime ! Have an amazing day 🎂🌸🎁

• ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Happy birthday, doll! @haftime Wishing you loads of love, happiness and health! <3
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Rocking the blue dress hun

@AliBryant Dani @Rumpelstilzchen @KathrineKapelli
  • CandycornCandycorn Registered Users 91 Posts
    Will the issue of people having their kollection palette change mid event be addressed? Wondering if I should wait to buy more boxes of the kollection or wait..
    I'm Thea on Android, add me on facebook
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Candycorn said:
    Will the issue of people having their kollection palette change mid event be addressed? Wondering if I should wait to buy more boxes of the kollection or wait..
    Unlikely since it's the weekend and it's not a critical issue.
    iOS
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    edited October 2018
    😭
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts

My doll's 'all cried out' look. Unfortunately the mascara wasn't waterproof. Now off for demaquillage and then to bed with a cup of mountain tea.
    Android
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    @AliBryant Love your costume! I used to play Ocarina of time!
    Me too! I love Zelda!

@AliBryant what a great idea  :D
    Well, it finally happened.  All 3 devices needed to charge, desperately.  It was bound to happen at one time or another.   And I love the color blue in the earner dress.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Happy birthday @haftime! 💖

• Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Zzzelena said:
    Seriously Glu, let's get it together on the way of how you treat the long-time players! The only reason Holly's and Linda's Halloween palettes are fitting their name is because they are HORRIFIC! It is seriously offensive how you treat certain groups of players. And here I'm thinking: long-time players, male dolls' players, facebook players. Being a long-time facebook player, I can't imagine how I would feel if I had a male doll as well.
    First of all, as other people have already said, how on earth can you put 20Kstar bundle as a prize in the palette in which the price for opening the first box is 30Kstars, and the price only go up for opening additional boxes?!?!! Why do you punish them? Why do you make them feel like the fact they were playing that much and earned all the items was a massive mistake?
    I don't own all the tb items, so my palette has the items. But I'm a long-time player myself and it made me mad to see their palettes! Is that something I, or anybody else, even new players, are looking forward to? Absolutely not.
    There is another thing that we should be looking forward to, but we are not, and it's levelling up. Where are the items to purchase in the wardrobe after levelling up?! We should be getting the items to buy and wearing them thinking: ''Wow, this is something really special, not many people have this! It took a lot of time and effort to get to this level, not many have done so!'' Instead, this is what we think: ''Oh, just another level.''
    Then, achievements. UPDATE THEM!!!!
    Then, comebacks!!! GIVE US MORE! We don't want more fans to be earned added with a new update! We want new comebacks! New challenges! Extra max energy! We should be feeling like bosses playing this long and having/earning benefits from it! Like the items you can only buy after a certain level, or exclusive clothing for all the comebacks we've done, additional max energy for all the comebacks, and SO ON.
    Next I wanna mention, male dolls. It's been talked about a lot and it doesn't really need any explaining. It's simply OUTRAGEOUS how you treat them. They want 3 earnables every weekend, too! They want special kollections, too!
    And the last, but not the least, Facebook players! Sort it out!!!! We want some sort of SYS event: have it be another event all together for the same items (professional, reality, party, dating, vip, I don't care!), or have it be changed/adapted version of SYS (a) lower the points, let us do storylines to earn points and be able to finish;b) change it so we can do public appearances in restaurants or something to show our style there for example). We don't care how you sort it out, as long as you sort it out and we don't miss on the items! We don't care what we need to do, we just want the chance to get the items!
    P.S. On the whole topic of SYS on FB, do whatever accordingly with that SYS trophy on fb version of a game. It pisses me off! How unfair it is to have something in the game you CAN'T earn?!
    Not even gonna go now into the fact that facebook doesn't get rapid recharge, videos for opening extra daily box or videos for kstars. :angry:
    (@HollySisk @LindaVB)
    YES!!!!

• thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    Hi everyone!  I'm a new poster, and I'm behind on discussion so please excuse if it's already been addressed.  :)
    Last night in the Kollection I won the wizard of Oz dress and a pair of shoes. I went today to chase the wizard of Oz shoes, and my pallet was completely different!  Instead of the dress, it showed that I won the Phantom mask; instead of the shoes it shows the pirate dress. So now I can't win the wizard of Oz shoes, but I also don't have access to the pirate dress or mask.  Has this happened to anyone else and can it be fixed?? 
  • kittenkitten Registered Users 15 Posts
    @thenailaholic

sadly this has happened to everyone. It either has benefited people or screwed them over (like you have with losing an item you wanted). I don’t think glu will do anything because there’s only one day left and nobody has replied to this issue.

The dress you won you will keep, you can’t get the shoes from yesterday :( , the item it says you won you can’t get, and the item the shoes changed into you can get lol
    🌿🌻🐕
    We can check on this for you Monday, I too would be confused by it.   Welcome to the forum.  Nice to meet you.  :)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    kitten said:
    @thenailaholic

sadly this has happened to everyone. It either has benefited people or screwed them over (like you have with losing an item you wanted). I don’t think glu will do anything because there’s only one day left and nobody has replied to this issue.

The dress you won you will keep, you can’t get the shoes from yesterday :( , the item it says you won you can’t get, and the item the shoes changed into you can get lol
    I was willing to give the Kollection a chance and this is what happens!  And I'm wondering why we can buy some, like the superhero costume from last year, but not the rest!  

@kokokokonut thanks! I LIVE for these event spoilers and stuff.... *Drools*
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My palette also changed just like everyone else's. I'm super-duper happy that I've won the crow😍

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

My palette also changed just like everyone else's. I'm super-duper happy that I've won the crow😍

I want to chase the angel costume... Gold full face makeup would be amazing with it! 😭
    it works well with the gold mask Carol!  Your doll will look great in it.  :)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary