KK:H Weekday Event 10/15/18 - Say What Now?

Comments

• kkhReakkhRea Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen I think they're supposed to be like that because of Kim's birthday and Halloween coming up.. (the presents symbolizing Kim's birthday and the other decorations for Halloween) Too bad it isn't a bit more cohesive.
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts

??? I don't think so. If this is meant to be like that, it is in poor taste.. I wonder what Kim would say...
    Android
  • kkhReakkhRea Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Yeah, you definitely have a point but I guess in my mind I was thinking that they were trying to keep the Halloween decorations because the update only came a week ago and Halloween still hasn't passed. 
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Did this mini update just removed the 4 energy 650$ task from the hour date or something?? I just went on a date with my needy hubby and literally only 1 energy and 3 energy task have been popping up! So instead of a 9 energy date I have already used 5+1+1+3+1+1+3+1+3 etc cause the 4 energy task never popped up 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Oh nvm when I was missing one tiny piece of the heart to finish the date the 4 energy task finally showed wth
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    These were my boxes this week. Super happy with the first two and a little bummed there were no k-stars at all in the last one, but energy is always good. Got to use it for one of my businesses so got some stars anyway. :) 

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    The update brought back the Kollections for 18 more days  :)
    iOS
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited October 2018
    That actually really upsets me. I finished off my Kollection yesterday cause it had a timer that it would end. If I knew I could have more time, esp 18 days, I would've waited to see if we get a VIP. So now when the VIP comes around, I'll have to spend MORE Kstars (rolls eyes). Thanks for another kick in the pants this update Glu.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited October 2018
    KaylaJ said:
    That actually really upsets me. I finished off my Kollection yesterday cause it had a timer that it would end. If I knew I could have more time, esp 18 days, I would've waited to see if we get a VIP. So now when the VIP comes around, I'll have to spend MORE Kstars (rolls eyes). Thanks for another kick in the pants this update Glu.
    oh wow, i wasn't expecting this to happen
    i did the exact same thing with one that i wanted to finish and was so scared to lose (like i did with Top Threads)
    i'm glad they extended the time but it could've been done since the beginning, these are expensive Kollections we could've finished during a VIP event for example
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I’m quite happy with my prizes this week!
    I got energy in my first black box, the coin purse in my second, the aviator sunglasses in my third box and the gorgeous balyage hair in my freebie throwback box!
    As I had such a great pallet, I had a paid go too, and I got the black hat with short hair. I’m not a huge fan of short hair but it’s better on!
    Here is Em displaying her many winnings in (of course!) a spooky styled way! 🎃
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    My kollection box. 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • alexiaKKHalexiaKKH Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    @Chelsea123 Your doll's face is priceless, she does not look happy LOL

Here's my TB box, I'm not a fan of this bracelet but at least it won't be back in the future! #positivethought

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

Obviously I had to get the one thing I didn't want, but just like Alexia says, at least I'm not seeing it again in the future!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    alexiaKKH said:
    @Chelsea123 Your doll's face is priceless, she does not look happy LOL

That's bescause she isn't happy😂 She wanted that white dress so bad! And now she got shoes, again😂
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • KaeHoldUpKaeHoldUp Registered Users 45 Posts

??? I don't think so. If this is meant to be like that, it is in poor taste.. I wonder what Kim would say...
    Maybe they wanted to celebrate life and death? 🎁🎃😆
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Hey dolls the queen has returned I have been off all social media for a couple months due to some anxiety issues also haven't been playing kkh in that time so I'm glad I caught up in the throwback boxes also I missed my glu kkh forums FAM xoxo
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Delete 
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Ripmommyeva27Ripmommyeva27 Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Everyone plays on the universal clock of Glu. They abide by the Eastern time zone, and everyone starts and stops at the same time.  
    If you have extra energy you just want to tap out before shutting down, I go to Soho and start a 12 hour shift at Kardash. It adds up and the leftover energy is never lost.  You don'the lose anything for not finishing with 5 stars, and a couple of extra hundreds each night add up. ;)
    Does the 12 hour shift at SOho helps to get events points for the professional event ? 
    No I said  if you have extra energy you just want to tap out that is like putting change in a change jar every night.  It uses your energy instead of not using it, but it has no event points, just a little xp and some cash.   :)
    Okay thank you 😊 I was confused there for a bit thank you for explaining 
  • Ripmommyeva27Ripmommyeva27 Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    I finish the event finally haven’t finish one after a while this is what I got 💕 pink earrings was hoping for the full outfit but I am okay with the earning 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Angeline & Jon Thanks for posting that screenshot! :)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My free play!!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Got this pair of black shoes on my Trowback Koletion.... Their really nice but i wish i had gotten the white ones instead :3

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Here's Everly's TB! (BTW, I love that it looks like she's not wearing pants under hear Montana jacket here, lol).

She got the ombre hair, and I need your help, forum friends! I can't decide which shade looks best:

light brown (Everly's usual hair color)

medium brown (she occasionally goes darker)

ash blonde (she wears with some of the other ombre styles)

I feel like with the cooler shade of the blonde highlights, the warmer light brown hair looks a little odd, so I think I like this ombre style with the medium brown or ash blonde shades better on Everly. It looks like a more natural highlight on the ash blonde hair, but it doesn't look as much like Everly, I think? Still in this close-up look, I kind of like it. 

For now, Everly's wearing this style with the dark brown hair color, getting ready to celebrate! 

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Delete 
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @haftime I prefer the medium brown!
    iOS
  • Linhai_PhamLinhai_Pham Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I don’t see anything I want so I’ll pass this time around 

Name in KKH: Linhai Pham
    casual player for now
    i play on iphone xs max
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts

This was my 3rd box! I’ve had a lucky go this week! I decided to do another throwback item, since I’m not quite sure I’ll make it to the free one this week. Looks like I got the matching heels and shirt 
    Anyone know what event the shirt and heels are from? I’m too lazy to look and curious if I have another part of the outfit so I can match all of it together. In the meantime, here’s how I styled them:

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I got these sunglasses, this cool fedora hairstyle, and these pink earrings in my boxes this week. My Throwback collection is a little meh — I like the accessories but wish I could win clothes just once.

• PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Huh one day I get to that throw back box. Happy kollection are back maybe I can save a bit lol
  • MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts

Got this bag in my throwback. Also my second black box was an amazing palette but I made the only bad choice...