KK:H Weekday Event 10/15/18 - Say What Now?

123457Next

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I won those boots on my gold box and I luv them sm😍 here's @soundspretty, @Danizzle, @Stefan001 and my doll wearing all black😎

I luv my kollection prize this week. I won Kim jacket🤑

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Thanks @Carol Davida I love our runway show 😋
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited October 2018
    t_tree said:

This was my 3rd box! I’ve had a lucky go this week! I decided to do another throwback item, since I’m not quite sure I’ll make it to the free one this week. Looks like I got the matching heels and shirt 
    Anyone know what event the shirt and heels are from? I’m too lazy to look and curious if I have another part of the outfit so I can match all of it together. In the meantime, here’s how I styled them:

The encyclopedia doesn't have the pictures, but i believe it's from ~winter 2016, a dating event. There were black pants, but my wardrobe has two pair from dating events around that time and I'm not sure which was which.

Think it's the first pair as the second one has detail that hits the shoes.

I git got this skirt. I find the long skirts odd in this game since you can't see the legs as much. 
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    Yes, thank you, @KaylaJ! I actually like the cinched waisted pants a little more, but I don’t have either of those yet, so I’ll have to bide my time.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    t_tree said:
    Yes, thank you, @KaylaJ! I actually like the cinched waisted pants a little more, but I don’t have either of those yet, so I’ll have to bide my time.
    Looking back, think I'm wrong. The first pair are from the earnable outfit which included a puffy jacket and some snow boots. The 2nd pair I think goes to another dating event with a beige top. I don't think I have the giftbox pants that go with that outfit, but they were obv just some black pants that don't really look too different lol
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Yay for getting some white shoes and my fave ones!! Been in love with them since they came out 😍😍😍😍
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Danizzle said:
    Thanks @Carol Davida I love our runway show 😋
    @Danizzle Yw doll🤗
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts

Finally made it to my free box, and I’m glad it was the free one. I’ll likely never wear the bracelet lol the bundle outfit, the hair, and pink dress are to chase another day. 
  • BreeeBreee Registered Users 53 Posts
    I'm so mad! Spent over 2 hours in kkh trying to get the final box and spent 12 stars at the end (energy)trying to finish the event only to be 5 points short 😣
  • Linhai_PhamLinhai_Pham Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Breee said:
    I'm so mad! Spent over 2 hours in kkh trying to get the final box and spent 12 stars at the end (energy)trying to finish the event only to be 5 points short 😣
    Wow so close I would be so mad 
    Name in KKH: Linhai Pham
    casual player for now
    i play on iphone xs max
  • Linhai_PhamLinhai_Pham Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Rikk said:
    I got these sunglasses, this cool fedora hairstyle, and these pink earrings in my boxes this week. My Throwback collection is a little meh — I like the accessories but wish I could win clothes just once.

I want that hairstyle in the top photo 😍
    Name in KKH: Linhai Pham
    casual player for now
    i play on iphone xs max
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    I actually got the bundle on the first pick! Yay! That has never happened for me before. And it’s super cute!  <3 I Halloweened it up! 🎃

I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine