Options

Bronze VIP storyline

RonKookieRonKookie Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
I just subscribed for the 7 day bronze VIP trial on 7 Oct, and immediately after, I got a VIP story and received a bronze dress. After that I did not receive any more storyline. The last one I got was from the halloween event. I thought maybe it's due to me being on the trial, hence I am not receiving the stories. However, today I received an email saying I am being billed for the subscription but no VIP stories came in. I sent a ticket and am awaiting their response. I am currently on android and have updated the game to the latest version. Has anyone faced the same problem before? What am I missing in order for the stories to come in? Thanks a lot.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If you are erroneously being billed you must cancel and send a report to the Subscription services of either Google or iTunes.  That is where you cancel, and if you already canceled and they are still billing you, you must work with them. 

Now, there is not a steady flow of Storyline with the Subscription service.  If you got the Halloween event, that is it till the next update.   What you want to look for, go to your App Store or itunes, and find your Subscriptions.  See what it says.  If you went to cancel the very last day, that might have been too late to stop it with them.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RonKookieRonKookie Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Hi Koko, thanks so much for your reply. No they did not bill me wrongly. I just thought I would get the VIP stories that were released previously, hence the sign up for VIP. Sad that it is not the case now..
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ahhh, you used to be able to get the previous storylines and prizes, but that didn’t workout so it changed a while back.  Now you get one  per update while you have an active vip membership. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary