Help? Is this event a party event

gennac2018gennac2018 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts

Is this event a party one where I can win event points on the weekend 

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    hi.  I'm not sure what that plan to party is, but you have more than 36 undone tasks. 
    But, to make sure you are getting points for the event, we'll ignore the mountain of undone tasks.  for now.
    If you just keep doing
    • parties in Bel Air, you invite 9 guests, and I believe after clearing the small talk for each one your party is over You get 12 event points for a 3 hour party, plus 1 or 2 points for each guest, so that is either 9 or 18, added to the 12.  Plus, if you have any event points, you get a bonus.  
    • Also do the task you get called for when the event starts Friday morning.  We'll know what it is when the event starts, so check back in the forum to make sure you keep track of the weekend's tasks.
    But just keep doing the parties in Bel Air, remember 9 guests, and you do the event tasks, you'll have no trouble finishing the event.

Be Sure You DON'T Start a reality show by mistake.     Don't start a date by mistake.    Bel Air has all these choices, and it's easy to hit the wrong thing.  

If you want to clear the Plan to Party, I don't know if  that will count for the party, I don't know where it came from,    But do that, and if it develops into having a party it may or may not be points.  I would just do it, get it out of the way, and work on some of those other tasks.  with so many undone, you can be blocking some things.  Some one will write and say they haven't been offered So Chic in the Hamptons to buy or something, and it will be because they have too many undone tasks. 

I hope this helps.  Remember, for the weekend events you want to have house parties (Bel AIr is best) and you want to do the Gigs for this weekend.  We'll help you keep track of those on the forum.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Same as Koko I recommend trying it. Especially if it's a 6 hour event, it is possible you will get event points.
    iOS
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited October 2018
    My guess is it would only count for event points if it's a 6 hour gig. If it's not 6 hours, since it's at Brew Palms, I wouldn't think it would be considered a party (even though it has party in the title) but rather a gig. I personally wouldn't do it unless it is a 6 hour gig, because I think it'll be a waste of energy that doesn't count toward anything.
    edited October 2018
    oh,  my advice was to take that and get it out of the way, and as many other gigs before the event.  Then when the event starts tomorrow concentrate on 3 hour parties in Bel Air, and the Event Gigs to finish the event.  Then Monday I’m gonna  track down @Gennac146 and we’ll try and clear some of those 36+’gigs.   :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I read it as she wanted to do it over the weekend in case it counted for party points, which I don't think it does. But yes, clear out those gigs! That way you get all the fun stuff that may be held up by unfinished tasks :)
    Oh yeah, I got that, but with 36+ undone tasks, (we don’t know what that task is from. If it’s storyline the points won’t be there. ) I thought it would be safer to stick with what you know will give points.  Let’s face it....individual parties are more beneficial than old weekend gigs.  If you do parties...we know they are energy/point  efficient.  Then I suggested the 6 hour gigs from this weekend, you might get extra something for finishing...birthday and all.    

Those undone tasks have have to be worked on sure, but when your eye is on finishing the event.....you get more bang for the buck with 3 hour parties.  The 6 hour gigs while paying event points are very energy intensive. Sometimes when players ask a question, we can answer the question and leave it at that, but since that screenshot said perhaps more advice was needed I went for the big picture.  :) 
    (I remember a few gigs in Brew Palms to plan something....as SoundsPretty said if it’s 6 hour it should be points After the event starts tomorrow. But the majority of Brew Palms meetings are a little conversation, and some energy spent (10 or so) and you leave.  I remember one where we had an actual gig there when planning something)

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I responded to her PM about this. It's eligible for Professional event currency, if you're curious!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.