šŸŽ‰ KK:H Weekend Event - 10/19/18 Happy Birthday Kim

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    JoyIrineu said:
    Iā€™m so happy with my Halloween kollection,Ā this golden angel fantasy was all I wanted.Ā 

Iā€™m so sorry for you @LindaVB and @HollySisk , but I think that for being kollection tb of Halloween you must already have the items so it is not coming.
    Congratulation on your awesome win.Ā 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier I know Venice for sure. I think the other is Prague? I don't have it so I can't confirm.Ā 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Hmm....speaking of houses the only ones that I own for parties are the Calabasas mansion and the Belair homes. I rarely use the Calabasas mansion and my doll's Belair home is used quite frequently. I haven't even bothered to buy the other homes that can hold up to 7 party guestsšŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) āž” the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmā˜ŗ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    SugarK said:
    @DelphineGarnier try the Venice houseĀ  B)
    That house I remembered, but I was trying to remember another one since I thought there was one. It's hard to keep track of the houses when I barely remember if I already bought some of them.
    Platform: Android

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Do the individual weekend gigs give event points or only the final one?Ā 
    iOS
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Hereā€™s my first box...happy I got something, but really Glu? Only two items in a gb again? I was going to chase the dress but not if this is how the boxes look again!

For my Halloween box it definitely looks a little more balanced than last time. I love the boots I got first! Has anyone got the bundle yet? Was it last?

(I thought I already posted this earlier but now I donā€™t see it and it was still in my post box so I guess I didnā€™t lol)
    Here's Ali with @Johana and @kokokokonut android twins! In Jersey because that's what this week's outfits remind me of! :)

iOS
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    edited October 2018

Well, that palette sucked...Ā 
    At least I got the dress, I guess?
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasmĀ āœŒšŸ¼
    iOS / add me on facebookĀ 
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts

Got all the earnable items! Love every piece of it!ā¤ļøā¤ļø
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    My free box.. and 3 paid boxes. Iā€™m gonna need my luck to turn around ASAP!
    iOS platformĀ 
    PM for FB requests šŸ’ž
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I got a lucky hand when I wanted it the most, I love this weekend's items.

Sorry @jaeann, that's the worst when you shell out k-starsĀ 
    @Johana those are amazing picks! Congrats! Send some of that luck to the rest of us :)
    iOS
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts

1st round of chasing

2nd round

I picked the hair with my last batch of 40 k stars! So happy I got the whole outfit

• stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    How is it possible to have all the earnables already idk how yā€™all do that lol. Iā€™ve been playing all morning and Iā€™m a little more than halfway to the first earnable.
    edited October 2018
    How is it possible to have all the earnables already idk how yā€™all do that lol. Iā€™ve been playing all morning and Iā€™m a little more than halfway to the first earnable.
    Here's a rough breakdown:
    - I started an 8 hour party at Bel Air before bed last night so I had only one tap left on it when I opened the game this morning when my alarm went off. (total earned 20 event points)
    - Since I did that, I still had full energy (45 for me), so I did a 3 hour party right away. (earned 30 event points)
    - Then I earned the free GB, and picked the hair, which gives me 3 bonus points per party from here on.
    - Then I watched a video to activate rapid recharge.
    - Then I went and tapped all my pets (88 energy total from the pets, plus more from regular tappables), done in 3 separate trips), and did 4 more parties. (earned 33 event points for each). Some of my pets gave me event points as well, maybe 1 or 2.
    - All of the above took about 30 minutes of playing before work.
    - Mid-morning I took a break to do a party since my energy had refilled. (33 points)
    - Since that only took 36 energy, I tapped around California until I had enough for another party. (33 points)
    - I watched another rapid recharge video and went and tapped around the world until i had 36 energy built up, did another party (33 points)
    - This last round was about 20 minutes of playing
    - At lunch I am going to go tap all my pets again. And will probably repeat that when I get home tonight. I fully expect to be done with the event today. (I'm at 317 event points now).
    Edited to add: since I earned the shirt and skirt, my bonus points are even more so it's actually more than 33 per event!
    iOS
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Thank you. Good luck @AliBryant and everyone! šŸ€
    jaeann said:
    My free box.. and 3 paid boxes. Iā€™m gonna need my luck to turn around ASAP!
    Girl we had the same luck when it comes to energy. Paid twice, got energy twice.
    Girl my fingers are breaking from tapping for hours
    Thanks @AliBryant I have been really good about saving my kstars but I really love the gift box dress hair and even the cupcake! Maybe Iā€™ll wait and try again tomorrow?Ā 
    @Johana Great picks! šŸ˜
    iOS platformĀ 
    PM for FB requests šŸ’ž
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    @Rebelliaux noooo! Are you going to try again? *fingers crossed*
    iOS platformĀ 
    PM for FB requests šŸ’ž
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    edited October 2018
    Your doll looks great in the outfit.Ā  Enjoying the event?

And between GBs, one doll got 3 boxes of energy so that's 90 right there, and even though I haven't been tapping non stop,Ā  I'm just got the 300 Top.Ā  so.....

Oh @AliBryant I'm sorry if you posted, which house are you using?Ā  I was sitting nodding my head to a lot of it.Ā  I don't think I'd be as far along, just got the top, if it weren't for gbs.Ā  I need that bonus star and I keep opening till I get one, and then maybe I chase a thing or two.Ā  lol

I totally get that with 9 - 3 in dining room, 2 in living room, 1 in foyer, 1 pool and 2 in grotto.....it's hard to keep track.Ā  But bang for the buck, those 18 (after 1 event item) event points really help when you're getting only 12 for a 3 hour party before guests and bonuses.Ā  I talk to a guest 9 times, and with one item, you get 12 for the event, 18 for the guests, and 3 for the weekend item........33Ā Ā Ā Ā  .

Anyone have any similar breakdown for another home?Ā  If we compile this, it will help players decide what's best for them.Ā 
    And again....Congratulations on the full outfit t_tree.Ā  You shouldĀ  post in the Event Fashion thread.Ā  (oops if you already did) <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    The girls went to Miami since thatā€™s where Kim wore the neon green outfit.Ā 

While everyone looks great, I gotta say that I think this is one of Judithā€™s best looks ever.Ā 

@Chelsea. Dixie Ā @Allegorie Ā @judithkkh
    Ā 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    edited October 2018
    Aww, you all look wonderful.Ā  I totally forgot about the dress the always lovely Dixie is wearing!Ā Ā  I'm always interested in how things are put together and I love all the shoe choices, but I'm not familiar (or recall) @judithkkh 's shoes.Ā  They are fabulous.Ā  Of course those lovely purples on @Chelsea.Ā  are def my fave. But @Allegorie is wearing what i affectionately refer to a Summer Boots!Ā Ā  So you know I love those.Ā Ā  ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    edited October 2018

So so far I think this is one of the best events in term of clothings. All the dolls are stunning!Ā 

I didnā€™t get a GB item, but hey, I welcome any k-stars I can get my hands on and it a great set of boxes! Kash who?Ā 

Aiyaya, I like the Material Girl look but it doesnā€™t make sense to open a box for 30 stars when you potentially just end up with 20 stars.
    I rather have the bundle sold in a pop up store like last year vs having Ā a Kollection. Or maybe next Halloween there could be new Halloween items in the boxes.Ā 
    IOS PlayerĀ 
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    They are from the closet @kokokokonut. I got a Luxe Goal the other day and bought them, too. šŸ˜Š
    Android
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts

@LindaVB@Angeline & JonĀ @Chelsea.Ā 

We look like an awesome pink army!
    And now we all have something to wear on Wednesdays!
    :heart:
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasmĀ āœŒšŸ¼
    iOS / add me on facebookĀ 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited October 2018
    AliBryant said:
    Do the individual weekend gigs give event points or only the final one?Ā 
    @AliBryant The individual gigs give you 20 points (plus bonus points if you have any of the earnable/GB items). The last gig will give you an extra bonus at the end in addition to the 20 points. Usually it's 20-30 I think?
    are you sure they're not 25 base?Ā  I recall thinking how the 6 hours pay more on than 8 hour gigs and then realized that's why the 6 also take more energy.Ā Ā Ā  Of course, you could be right.Ā  (she said sheepishly.Ā  I haven't gotten to one yet.Ā  ;( )
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaeHoldUpKaeHoldUp Registered Users 45 Posts
    edited October 2018
    kitten said:
    Does anyone have the clothing from the dark romance collection (the boots + coat combo). can never have enough black and wanna know if I should chase this outfit or not lol

probably gonna focus more on that than the party event - finishing parties on weekends is pretty impossible lol

Yesss! They are both great! I didnā€™t get a picture with with the coat but I immediately paired the boots with something. You can definitely never have enough black!Ā